jacked sides - AnabolicMinds.com

jacked sides

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

jacked sides

Has anyone experienced any sides from jacked.. been hesitent on trying it but I purchased some
    cheap yesterday..ive taken numerous preworkouts just iffy about this product since they are
    remaking the formula..thanks

2. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

ive been using 3D for 6-7 months and never had a problem with it. but i would also only use it on my weight days which is ony 3 days a week.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

crashes, pee pee didnt salute when needed, upset stomach, etc..have not used micro yet...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Stim dick is common, but ive never had a problem. They are remaking it bc 1,3dmaa is being pushed off the market. Everyone is reformulating.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Imo,i think most ppl who get all these so called sides from natural supps,well i think u have a more underlying issue..I have never had any sides from any natiral supps i have ever taken..Only reaped the bennies.
    I actually like the way the new jacked lioks as oppised to the old to be honest
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Stim dick is common, but ive never had a problem. They are remaking it bc 1,3dmaa is being pushed off the market. Everyone is reformulating.
    its already available
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Imo,i think most ppl who get all these so called sides from natural supps,well i think u have a more underlying issue..I have never had any sides from any natiral supps i have ever taken..Only reaped the bennies.
    anything 1,3 doesnt agree with me, not just jacked.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

anything 1,3 doesnt agree with me, not just jacked.....
    Like what sides imparticular??
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i always crash
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    A few companies received warning letters but DMAA is here to stay.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Hmm well first day on it...hypertrophy leg day..went well...good energy not to jittery yea the only thing i was worried abt was crashing from 1,3 dim.....but so far so good...imo there can be side effects from any supp..everyones diff...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

this.

micro is an entirely different product..

NOT replacing jack3d
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    i dont follow too closely, i prefer not to use 1,3 products long term because any more than once a week and it becomes ineffective and i just want to fall asleep but my hearts racing. but when used rarely, it makes me want to destroy some ****
    CELTIC LABS REP
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

crashing and loses effectiveness really fast and with increased dosage to compensate jitters.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Has anyone experienced any sides from jacked.. been hesitent on trying it but I purchased some
    cheap yesterday..ive taken numerous preworkouts just iffy about this product since they are
    remaking the formula..thanks
    DMAA is an ingredient that really works for some people and causes some sides for others. It's being pulled because people abused it and suffered the consequences. Plenty of normal people have used it safely and effectively without going overboard. The most common sides would be crashing instead of steadily coming down and the aforementioned stim dick.
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    DMAA is an ingredient that really works for some people and causes some sides for others. It's being pulled because people abused it and suffered the consequences. Plenty of normal people have used it safely and effectively without going overboard. The most common sides would be crashing instead of steadily coming down and the aforementioned stim dick.

Like I said, its not being taken off the market.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like I said, its not being taken off the market.
    I understand that it isn't a case of it being outright banned, but it is being taken off the market. Supp companies have pulled most of these products and reformulated them because they don't want to deal with the fight. When companies discontinue using an ingredient in their products, I consider it being taken off the market.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I understand that it isn't a case of it being outright banned, but it is being taken off the market. Supp companies have pulled most of these products and reformulated them because they don't want to deal with the fight. When companies discontinue using an ingredient in their products, I consider it being taken off the market.
    Not very many. An extremely small minority of companies have done this.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Ya ive heard it is getting pulled but they keep comming out with pre' s with 1,3 dim...i really want to try condense..heard great things abt it
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  239 lbs.

This past thurs I got my jack3d micro in the mail along with condense and some sns goodies. As soon as I opened the box I mixed 2 scoops of hemavol and 1.5 of micro n headed to the gym for some chest n arms... 2 hours later I was lookin for a needle to pop my arms cuz I thought they were gonna blow up on me. Insane pump.. Tomorrow I'm gonna give condense a go by itself along with micro solo on Monday
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    I actually like the way the new jacked lioks as oppised to the old to be honest
    Yea I don't like 1,3 either. It has nothing to do with an underlying "issue" I'm just stim sensitive. Just because companies market ingredients as "natural" doesn't mean they come side effect free.

Vitamins and minerals for instance give side effects in some users. Just because you haven't had any doesn't mean that others have something wrong with them when they have.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ya ive heard it is getting pulled but they keep comming out with pre' s with 1,3 dim...i really want to try condense..heard great things abt it
    I don't think condense has DMAA...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

No 1,3 in ConDense :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I wasn't sure where that came from either. I could be off, but I believe USP is the only big company still selling anything with DMAA in it. It's definitely not in many new supps. That seemed like an odd statement since that's the reason that so many pwo's have been reformulated in the last 4-6 months.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

I wasn't sure where that came from either. I could be off, but I believe USP is the only big company still selling anything with DMAA in it. It's definitely not in many new supps. That seemed like an odd statement since that's the reason that so many pwo's have been reformulated in the last 4-6 months.
    Muscle Marinade is still here and won't change ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Muscle Marinade is still here and won't change ;-)
    Forgot about the 2-amino-4-methythexane.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

I wasnt implying that condense has 1,3 dim...i know it doesnt thats why i want to try it ha....for me muscle marinade was awesome when i was lifting but afterward i crashed pretty hard...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    I wasnt implying that condense has 1,3 dim...i know it doesnt thats why i want to try it ha....for me muscle marinade was awesome when i was lifting but afterward i crashed pretty hard...
    Oh ok sorry read it wrong. Glad u liked it haha I've only had a crash from Craze... Like an amphetamine crash
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Ha its cool...ya so far the only negative from jacked is my pee looks like mt.dew..
    Got heavy upper day tomarow hopefully ill get some good pumps off it...
  30. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Ha its cool...ya so far the only negative from jacked is my pee looks like mt.dew..
    it sounds like you need to drink more water
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Thats not the prob...i frink a gallo..thats not including tea and gatorade ha...pee was clear before i took it

Similar Forum Threads

1. side effect from USP Jacked?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:59 AM
  2. 1test and androgenic sides
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 03:04 AM
  3. West-Side Workouts Routine!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 02:31 PM
  4. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM