jacked sides

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Has anyone experienced any sides from jacked.. been hesitent on trying it but I purchased some
cheap yesterday..ive taken numerous preworkouts just iffy about this product since they are
remaking the formula..thanks

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
ive been using 3D for 6-7 months and never had a problem with it. but i would also only use it on my weight days which is ony 3 days a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
crashes, pee pee didnt salute when needed, upset stomach, etc..have not used micro yet...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Stim dick is common, but ive never had a problem. They are remaking it bc 1,3dmaa is being pushed off the market. Everyone is reformulating.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Imo,i think most ppl who get all these so called sides from natural supps,well i think u have a more underlying issue..I have never had any sides from any natiral supps i have ever taken..Only reaped the bennies.
I actually like the way the new jacked lioks as oppised to the old to be honest

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stim dick is common, but ive never had a problem. They are remaking it bc 1,3dmaa is being pushed off the market. Everyone is reformulating.
its already available

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Imo,i think most ppl who get all these so called sides from natural supps,well i think u have a more underlying issue..I have never had any sides from any natiral supps i have ever taken..Only reaped the bennies.
anything 1,3 doesnt agree with me, not just jacked.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i always crash

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Hmm well first day on it...hypertrophy leg day..went well...good energy not to jittery yea the only thing i was worried abt was crashing from 1,3 dim.....but so far so good...imo there can be side effects from any supp..everyones diff...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
A few companies received warning letters but DMAA is here to stay.
i dont follow too closely, i prefer not to use 1,3 products long term because any more than once a week and it becomes ineffective and i just want to fall asleep but my hearts racing. but when used rarely, it makes me want to destroy some ****

Enric

Awards
crashing and loses effectiveness really fast and with increased dosage to compensate jitters.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Has anyone experienced any sides from jacked.. been hesitent on trying it but I purchased some
cheap yesterday..ive taken numerous preworkouts just iffy about this product since they are
remaking the formula..thanks
DMAA is an ingredient that really works for some people and causes some sides for others. It's being pulled because people abused it and suffered the consequences. Plenty of normal people have used it safely and effectively without going overboard. The most common sides would be crashing instead of steadily coming down and the aforementioned stim dick.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few companies received warning letters but DMAA is here to stay.
DMAA is an ingredient that really works for some people and causes some sides for others. It's being pulled because people abused it and suffered the consequences. Plenty of normal people have used it safely and effectively without going overboard. The most common sides would be crashing instead of steadily coming down and the aforementioned stim dick.

Like I said, its not being taken off the market.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Like I said, its not being taken off the market.
I understand that it isn't a case of it being outright banned, but it is being taken off the market. Supp companies have pulled most of these products and reformulated them because they don't want to deal with the fight. When companies discontinue using an ingredient in their products, I consider it being taken off the market.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that it isn't a case of it being outright banned, but it is being taken off the market. Supp companies have pulled most of these products and reformulated them because they don't want to deal with the fight. When companies discontinue using an ingredient in their products, I consider it being taken off the market.
Not very many. An extremely small minority of companies have done this.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ya ive heard it is getting pulled but they keep comming out with pre' s with 1,3 dim...i really want to try condense..heard great things abt it

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
This past thurs I got my jack3d micro in the mail along with condense and some sns goodies. As soon as I opened the box I mixed 2 scoops of hemavol and 1.5 of micro n headed to the gym for some chest n arms... 2 hours later I was lookin for a needle to pop my arms cuz I thought they were gonna blow up on me. Insane pump.. Tomorrow I'm gonna give condense a go by itself along with micro solo on Monday

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the way the new jacked lioks as oppised to the old to be honest
Yea I don't like 1,3 either. It has nothing to do with an underlying "issue" I'm just stim sensitive. Just because companies market ingredients as "natural" doesn't mean they come side effect free.

Vitamins and minerals for instance give side effects in some users. Just because you haven't had any doesn't mean that others have something wrong with them when they have.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya ive heard it is getting pulled but they keep comming out with pre' s with 1,3 dim...i really want to try condense..heard great things abt it
I don't think condense has DMAA...

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I don't think condense has DMAA...
I wasn't sure where that came from either. I could be off, but I believe USP is the only big company still selling anything with DMAA in it. It's definitely not in many new supps. That seemed like an odd statement since that's the reason that so many pwo's have been reformulated in the last 4-6 months.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wasn't sure where that came from either. I could be off, but I believe USP is the only big company still selling anything with DMAA in it. It's definitely not in many new supps. That seemed like an odd statement since that's the reason that so many pwo's have been reformulated in the last 4-6 months.
Muscle Marinade is still here and won't change ;-)

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I wasnt implying that condense has 1,3 dim...i know it doesnt thats why i want to try it ha....for me muscle marinade was awesome when i was lifting but afterward i crashed pretty hard...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wasnt implying that condense has 1,3 dim...i know it doesnt thats why i want to try it ha....for me muscle marinade was awesome when i was lifting but afterward i crashed pretty hard...
Oh ok sorry read it wrong. Glad u liked it haha I've only had a crash from Craze... Like an amphetamine crash

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ha its cool...ya so far the only negative from jacked is my pee looks like mt.dew..
Got heavy upper day tomarow hopefully ill get some good pumps off it...

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Thats not the prob...i frink a gallo..thats not including tea and gatorade ha...pee was clear before i took it