Mass FX or Blue Gene ?

Armsbrah

Awards
Mass FX or Blue Gene ? I'm looking to bulk up some more and shed some of that bodyfat you know.

Current stats :

Bodyweight : 175 lbs
Height : 5"8
Bodyfat : 12%

Been training for a year or more started at 120 lbs and went up to 175 lbs in a year.

Supps I'm using :

BSN Syntha-6
******* *******e Creatine
Vitakic
Nanostim

Once I run out of ******* *******e Creatine and Nanostim, I will take Cell Mass Creatine and Universal Pump.

So which one is better ? I believe one is more of a free test booster while the other is a totally different kind.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very difficult to bulk and cut at the sMe time unless you do it extremely slowly and with meticulous macro calculations... I'd pick one goal and run with it for a while...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your 18 I'd wait until your older. Stick with good diet, training and the basics supplement wise.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your 18 I'd wait until your older. Stick with good diet, training and the basics supplement wise.
This too.. Knew I forgot something .. I messed with harder supps at that age and I regret it still

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 to what these guys say but for knowledge's sake I am currently logging Blue Gene. Link in sig.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass HGH by Lecheek will be logged next... :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass HGH by Lecheek will be logged next... :D
Wow. So u will single handedly help ke decide between BG or mass hgh for a 4 week winter run. Yes, plans into february already. Only way to progress is know where you came from and where u plan on going.. Then u can look back and see what worked or not and repeat the stuff that did and can the stuff that did not. And that's my 3 am ramble. Night!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. So u will single handedly help ke decide between BG or mass hgh for a 4 week winter run. Yes, plans into february already. Only way to progress is know where you came from and where u plan on going.. Then u can look back and see what worked or not and repeat the stuff that did and can the stuff that did not. And that's my 3 am ramble. Night!
Haha glad I can be of assistance! After the Lecheek run I'll take some time off and then I'm debuting my next natty stack which I shall keep secret until then HAHAAMAUAHAHAHA!!!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
weight gain is about cals especially at your age none of these supps will work add more peanut butter, regular butter, whole eggs, beef to your diet.

get a weight gainer, creatine and fish oil, maybe some extra d3, multivitamin and b complex shoot for 2-3g vit C daily other than that lift heavy look into max ot program and wait some more before using t boosters, thing is they work when you are past your prime in terms of hormonal production like at the age of 24 they might prove effective today they would be less so especially some of the ingredients.

Armsbrah

Awards
True I just bought a mass gainer and I'm about to start the PHAT routine to get those compound lifts up and bulk up some more. I know about the whole test booster thing that is not designed for people at my age but I've seen some people my age log mass fx with some pretty good results that's why I was asking and Mass FX boosts free test more than anything with some AI to it. I understand these products are the last step before embarking into the realm of ph's but they are far from them as well. As for blue gene it's a totally different as it boosts test but in a different manner. I understand diet is important but I don't have 100$ a week to afford to diet so I eat the best I can with what I have. I think blue gene is the safest route.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.....but if i had to pick one over the other it would definitely be Mass FX. Blue Gene does not even come close

Callejul

Awards
True I just bought a mass gainer and I'm about to start the PHAT routine to get those compound lifts up and bulk up some more. I know about the whole test booster thing that is not designed for people at my age but I've seen some people my age log mass fx with some pretty good results that's why I was asking and Mass FX boosts free test more than anything with some AI to it. I understand these products are the last step before embarking into the realm of ph's but they are far from them as well. As for blue gene it's a totally different as it boosts test but in a different manner. I understand diet is important but I don't have 100$ a week to afford to diet so I eat the best I can with what I have. I think blue gene is the safest route.
If you don't have money for well planned out diet then why would you buy a product (blue gene mass fx) that inadvertently is going to cause you to eat more???!

Armsbrah

Awards
Yeah Mass FX seems to provide more radical changes. I'm almost 19 although that doesn't matter in terms of endocrinology right now as I'm still growing. I'm still not sure on which to use. To the guy who said he had used the harder stuff at my age and regrets it can you be more specific.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah Mass FX seems to provide more radical changes. I'm almost 19 although that doesn't matter in terms of endocrinology right now as I'm still growing. I'm still not sure on which to use. To the guy who said he had used the harder stuff at my age and regrets it can you be more specific.
How's the Leaning out coming along BTW? Of the Wallet of course...Muscle Tech, Universal and Cell Mass Creatine?...hm...Supplements at 18 y.o. and trying to grow should be a Caloric Surplus diet with proper ratios and that's it...creatine for you should come from red meats, and you are better set eating up protein instead of drinking it. As for why to buy MT garbage :/...well...that's your choice, I presume you went to the 3 letter store.

In all honesty, and not being mean bro, you don't need any kind of supplements at the moment and you have no knowledge of their ingredients or its effects. True you come here to learn for that, but use the search feature a bit more and you can find all the information needed. You have no need for either, but the smart choice would be Blue Gene, its a better general health supplement...and weight gain comes from the diet and proper training.

Just my .02

Armsbrah

Awards
I get the supps cheap I would never pay full price for some of them. As for food, I wish I could eat all the chicken and meat I want but I have to cope with what I have I'm a student in college working part time and paying other stuff so food in quality terms is often tuna and some more tuna. I eat more than maintenance right now but yeah it's not easy with food and of course real food protein is better than drinking protein but one has to do with what he has. As for eating more with these supps, I know that but I will try to dish out more money for food in the long run for it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 18 years old; I wouldn't touch either one of them.

Good diet & training & preworkout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I get the supps cheap I would never pay full price for some of them. As for food, I wish I could eat all the chicken and meat I want but I have to cope with what I have I'm a student in college working part time and paying other stuff so food in quality terms is often tuna and some more tuna. I eat more than maintenance right now but yeah it's not easy with food and of course real food protein is better than drinking protein but one has to do with what he has. As for eating more with these supps, I know that but I will try to dish out more money for food in the long run for it.
I never said to eat more on those supps, I said NOT to get them...If you are struggling so much with money why not drop the needless supp buying you are doing? Honestly none of the supplements you mentioned are either good, necessary or worth spending a dime on...Why keep wasting money when you could spend it on useful stuff like food. Of course knowledge would do you good too, protein is not all...Fats and Carbohydrates make up more of the necessary Caloric intake for a proper bulk if you so want to build muscle so much...Drop by the nutrition and training forums, I am not the only one that will tell you that at your age (or anyone's age...) you don't need those supplements at all...Perhaps along the way when you are older some better selection of supplements might be beneficial, but for now...Spend it on food better.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuna, eggs, gomad (hopefully u know what this is) , peanut butter sandwhiches If u can't grow doing this then give up ;) lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Tuna, eggs, gomad (hopefully u know what this is) , peanut butter sandwhiches If u can't grow doing this then give up ;) lol
Camillo "Payphone" "Levine" Ferrari...don't be mean to our new young forum member!! But good food recommendation!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Camillo "Payphone" "Levine" Ferrari...don't be mean to our new young forum member!! But good food recommendation!
Me be mean?! I almost cried reading what u said to him lol. U like my songs? Lol

Armsbrah

Awards
I know of carbs and fat. I pre load carbs pre-workout and replenish my glycogen all the time and honestly I don't like using pre-workouts cause of the stims. I'm also eating above maintenance. I want to spend more on food and will but all I'm asking is which one will make me get the most of what I'm doing. I have to eat what my parents get for food they have a grocery for me and a grocery for them. They have to buy me one every week because I eat so much. I'm just really obsessed by getting bigger and bigger I believe. I will go with blue gene. I see more logs on blue gene.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know of carbs and fat. I pre load carbs pre-workout and replenish my glycogen all the time and honestly I don't like using pre-workouts cause of the stims. I'm also eating above maintenance. I want to spend more on food and will but all I'm asking is which one will make me get the most of what I'm doing. I have to eat what my parents get for food they have a grocery for me and a grocery for them. They have to buy me one every week because I eat so much. I'm just really obsessed by getting bigger and bigger I believe. I will go with blue gene. I see more logs on blue gene.
With that statement...please just visit at least once the Nutrition Sub Forum and ask for advising on your diet. That being said, if your parents buy your food, then all the more reason for you NOT to spend on supplements...and better go and buy the rest of the food they don't get you.

You are obsessed with getting bigger, that's ok, but know it takes Time, and no supplement will get you there faster, or make it easier, or make it better. Not really without a proper diet, and at your age, just a proper diet suffices, that being said...enjoy your Blue Gene, I know you'll get it anyways.

Reactions: mw1

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With that statement...please just visit at least once the Nutrition Sub Forum and ask for advising on your diet. That being said, if your parents buy your food, then all the more reason for you NOT to spend on supplements...and better go and buy the rest of the food they don't get you.

You are obsessed with getting bigger, that's ok, but know it takes Time, and no supplement will get you there faster, or make it easier, or make it better. Not really without a proper diet, and at your age, just a proper diet suffices, that being said...enjoy your Blue Gene, I know you'll get it anyways.
Yup.. Even going out bit no drinking tonight.. Cannot drink n get big! Had too good of a workout to throw it away on boozin