Green Tea

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    just a heads up found this yesterday..for those too lazy to cap or like me sick of capping...after i use up the 200 grams i have i will prob go with this

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop...ae87b37babfac2
    nice price. 120 grams capped for 26 bucks? not too shabby. thanks for sharing.

2. When I was fat from diner eating and drinking etc, I drank 2 quart of of Celestial Seasons green tea with antioxidants every day. The caffiene boost is nice, the antioxidants included are a bonus. Plus it helped me quit nexium and get off coffee. I cant say whether it had any other benefits other than the speediness, but when combined with the bags of tuna and lowered carbs, I lost 35 pounds of fat (210 down to 175)in about 2 months. Just my experience. I would assume that the weight loss came from the diet change though, certainly not the tea. My wife is a registered dietitian and she thought I was nuts living on tuna, but it worked.
    •   

3. I got 100 g of 40% ECGC from Custom and it tastes like absolute ass!

Anyone else think their green tea extract tastes like vomit? What did you do about it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I got 100 g of 40% ECGC from Custom and it tastes like absolute ass!

Anyone else think their green tea extract tastes like vomit? What did you do about it?
    Yeah, Customs stuff has a tendency to taste like ass, but who cares it's great quality and cheap. I put mine in hot water sometimes with a green tea bag or sometimes solo and the taste is so so (I'm using the 1fast kind, though)

5. Yeah, the extract (from anywhere) tastes terrible - I HAVE to cap mine (which can be a pain with green tea for some reason) or buy it already capped. It tastes like total crap otherwise and I tend to not use it unless I cap it.

edited for clarity
    Last edited by Scrap; 12-04-2004 at 11:05 PM.

6. i've been throwing the extract in my mouth for a month or so. it's not horrible, unless you throw it back to far, hits your throat, exhale and it shoots into your nose. then, you've got issues.

7. 1-Spoon
    2-Scale
    3-Weigh out tea onto piece of paper(1-2g)
    4-Drop into back of mouth
    5-Immediately wah down with 300ml water

Works great for me

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i've been throwing the extract in my mouth for a month or so. it's not horrible, unless you throw it back to far, hits your throat, exhale and it shoots into your nose. then, you've got issues.
    I've done this before, but I thought it was pretty nasty. Definitely DON'T put it in your protein shake, cause it doesn't mix at all in cold fluid.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i've been throwing the extract in my mouth for a month or so. it's not horrible, unless you throw it back to far, hits your throat, exhale and it shoots into your nose. then, you've got issues.

That is freaking funny I can just imagine the shorting dragon effect of that

10. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    That is freaking funny I can just imagine the shorting dragon effect of that
    my dog couldn't figure out what my problem was. he looked pretty confused, which got me laughing, and made the problem worse.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen and Green Tea
    By deftone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 10:26 PM
  2. 7-keto + Green tea+ gugle for how long?
    By patrol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 08:26 AM
  3. Green Tea???'s
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 01:42 PM
  4. Added Green tea Extract
    By Gmonkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:59 AM
  5. Green Tea & Losing Weight