- 11-08-2004, 12:51 PM
- 11-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by MaDmaN
I have used it per Rogue Drone's advice. It seemed to decrease BPH.....but I stopped using it when I started my PH cycle because I didn't want an increased chance for gyno.
I got mine from BAC and capped it. I was also stacking it with Phytosterols.
11-08-2004, 07:50 PM
As you probably know, Preg is the precursor to DHEA, which is the precursor to Test and Estrogen, and Preg is also the Precursor to Cortisol and Progesterone. I use it for the same reasons that I used to use DHEA, declining hormonal levels and imbalance that come with age.Thought it has'nt been as extensively studied as DHEA,the avaliable data suggests to me that it's a good general health addition as the most basic avaliable hormonal balancer.
11-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks guy's..Im taking 100mg a day along with 200mg of DHEA,I have read that taking preg with DHEA is best plus im taking 6mg Melitonin at night.This is very strange but I started to use reading glasses to read a muscle mag or a map but now my eyesight for reading has improved to the point where I do not need the glasses.Could this be as a result of taking DHEA for the past 3 months.?
Similar Forum Threads
- By pandasys in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2007, 06:28 PM
- By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2006, 03:52 PM
- By sidnee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 11-12-2006, 03:59 PM
- By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
- By usufruct in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2006, 02:10 PM