VNS Jacked

Dilsie

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has used the CEE product Jacked by VNS. I have heard a couple reviews, but I was looking for some more feedback.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny you posted this, just got some at my store last month, and I'm picking up some next week.. ;)

I'll even do a review of the product..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i seriously dont understand why people are not homebrewing there own mix..its easy as hell

Dilsie

Awards
Funny you posted this, just got some at my store last month, and I'm picking up some next week.. ;)

I'll even do a review of the product..
That would be great if you could do a review, thanks.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem! :thumbsup:

I've been working either for companies, or for retail as far as supps go, there's abit of some unknown trivia on the ol' Foxman! ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll start this week.. I'll pick it up before I go to the gym Wednesday, then start a new thread.. ;)

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have used both cex and jacked and must say Jacked is better

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think as far as cost, Jacked is better because you get more for the money.. I get CEX for $35.97 for the 150grm bottle, Jacked cost me $44.49 (these are my discounts).. Not to mention having the NO-producing products in Jacked to help out with the CEE (DiArginine Malate, AAKG, Citrulline Malate).. :)

Reem

Awards
Do you have an accurate digital scale, and I guess you have to measure every single dose then right?

Buying seperate in bulk from 1 fast and mixing yourself is cheapest but getting the doses right seems not that easy to me.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Explain yourself please slewdem..
I made one mistake on a conversion (which you know I know very little about, so it's certain to happen) and this guy comes out like I'm wrong no matter what I say..

Someone needs a hobby..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pete.. like I have said before and I told asshole here... we all are human and I have never seen you make a mistake and not own up to it..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Bulking 5
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6
Supplements 20