im thinking 7-keto
10g fish oil
sesathin (not sure about this)

wha also coulbe added to a clean diet?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
sesathin should be a def..dont underestimate this and keep the fish oils as it enhances absorbtion,i would eliminate the 7-keto as i have never heard of anyone losing weight taking it..might wanan try 7-oh from Ds..but i think u will be pleasantly surprised with seathin

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin for sure. I have taken up to 6ccs at a time because I was pigging out on candy. Didnt seem to gain any fat from that long pig out night either.7 keto is proven to aid in wieght loss, I think it would be a good addition. Also, if you can afford it LR3Igf-1 would be a good choice.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Alcar, sesathin and green tea work magic.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
green tea from 1fast and cap it urself highest amount of egcg's i ahve seen..50%..stuff makes me sweat at 2 grams a day

acecombact1

Awards
yah i keep getting mixed reviews on 7-keto.......i dont know if its a good addition, or not.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt waste the cash..i have 2 bottles of the old fl7..im going to add 3-alpha and to both bottle and use the gel up that way

acecombact1

Awards
i wouldnt waste the cash..i have 2 bottles of the old fl7..im going to add 3-alpha and to both bottle and use the gel up that way

did you get any effect from fl7????

acecombact1

Awards
ok here is the stck im thinking about

sesathin
fish oil
grean tea extract
ALCAR
NAC

Last edited:
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
cla is a waste compared to sesathin..i have gone as far as 20 grams of cla and never got results compared tos esathin..i had no results with fl7 except a little rise in mood which could have been placebo..althought absolved worked well for me.good solid stack u got there

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
wojo- how much fish oil & sesathin do you think? (Also, I never totally understood why to use the fish oil)

You said 20g cla didn't work? I'm kind of surprised, compared to my experience with it.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FL7/transdermal 7-OXO has worked for me and many others. You need to do a 2 month cycle to see results.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Absolved helped me lose fat off my abs while bulking.

IMO
absolved(and add 3g 7oxo powder) 2sq 2x per day
Sesathin 1500mg a day
7oxo-partitioner and increases metabolism. Gives me ~5-10% boost. Also reduces cortisol=more muscle:fat.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wojo- how much fish oil & sesathin do you think? (Also, I never totally understood why to use the fish oil)

You said 20g cla didn't work? I'm kind of surprised, compared to my experience with it.

actually i said 20 grams of cla didnt work half as well as 2.5 cc's of sesathing worked for me 3x a day..if u ever wanna see my exeriences with cla,green tea and alcar jsut visis the huge anarchy thread..do a search.cla does work dont get me wrong but man sesathin blew it out of the water.i still say 7-oh would be worth a try..absolve def works for a bulker..i love the stuff but the price sucks..i think u could easily homebrew ur own versonwith some ba and isopropyl alcohol and 7-oxo
the formula is here
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140408

it uses acetone but i think u could easily scrae the acetone 20% ba 80/% iso maybe some d-limone

just some food for thought

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Id suggest using some BCAA"s as well, wont help you 'cut' persay, but they will help your body from becoming catabolic while ingesting all these cutting products so you are guarenteed to keep on your LBM whilst maximizing bf% loss.

Take it in MINIMUM of 20g doses pre and pwo, otherwise it's not worth the investment though.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Id suggest using some BCAA"s as well, wont help you 'cut' persay, but they will help your body from becoming catabolic while ingesting all these cutting products so you are guarenteed to keep on your LBM whilst maximizing bf% loss.

Take it in MINIMUM of 20g doses pre and pwo, otherwise it's not worth the investment though.
Are you saying you need 40g of BCAAs altogether? You don't think it is a a bit much?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
green tea from 1fast and cap it urself highest amount of egcg's i ahve seen..50%..stuff makes me sweat at 2 grams a day
1) 2g of EGCG or 2g of Green Tea standardized to 50% EGCG?
2) NutraPlanet also carries the 50% EGCG extraction. Bulk and capped.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah i keep getting mixed reviews on 7-keto.......i dont know if its a good addition, or not.
Just a neutral comment, not a recommendation: Successful clinical trials used 200mg of 7-Keto daily (in two divided doses) for about 6 to 8 weeks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider adding Forskolin. Minimum of 50mg daily. Or better still, try Drive by AN, a complete blend that supports anabolism and fat synthesis. Includes Forslean (a branded Forskolin product). :D

tattoopierced1

some great suggestions here.. I have to agree with the following:
BCAAs, Sesathin, and Forskolin should help you stay lean while bulking with a clean diet.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i agree, 40g of BCAA's seems like a bit much. i may be wrong though because im pretty sure AST sells a 4500g barrel of it.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
i agree, 40g of BCAA's seems like a bit much. i may be wrong though because im pretty sure AST sells a 4500g barrel of it.
You should try to consume .17g/kg of BCAA's Pre/During/Post workout, which for most individuals will be at least 40g.

-TF

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Sesathin or Sesamin
Green tea extract-
Both of these are excellent,non-stimulatory body comp aids.

SyntheSIZE-Optimizes your meals to help partition the surplus calories towards LBM in lieu of b/f.

The full write up is linked at the bottom of this page,this is a summary:
SyntheSIZE | Avant Research

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually i said 20 grams of cla didnt work half as well as 2.5 cc's of sesathing worked for me 3x a day..if u ever wanna see my exeriences with cla,green tea and alcar jsut visis the huge anarchy thread..do a search.cla does work dont get me wrong but man sesathin blew it out of the water.i still say 7-oh would be worth a try..absolve def works for a bulker..i love the stuff but the price sucks..i think u could easily homebrew ur own versonwith some ba and isopropyl alcohol and 7-oxo
the formula is here
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140408

it uses acetone but i think u could easily scrae the acetone 20% ba 80/% iso maybe some d-limone

just some food for thought
Wow, this is an old thread.

Hey Wojo, you liked Ab-Solved better while bulking than FL7?