AD-3 and D-Pol stack

r1c3aroni

Awards
So I am new to this kind of supplements and I was thinking about starting D-Pol for 8 weeks and 2 weeks into D-Pol start AD-3 that way I end with 2 weeks of AD-3... Good, Bad, Any other suggestions??

Last edited:

r1c3aroni

Awards
I am new to this if you couldn't tell... I just decided on this stack after doing a little reading on supplementreviews. Any help would be appreciated

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why dont you run both products for eight weeks?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great stack imho ;-)

r1c3aroni

Awards
Not sure... I was just thinking that since ad-3 is a post cycle that it would be a good idea to end with 2 weeks of a post cycle... Im new so it was just a theory i had

r1c3aroni

Awards
Not sure... I was just thinking that since ad-3 is a post cycle that it would be a good idea to end with 2 weeks of a post cycle... Im new so it was just a theory i had

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No need for post cycle for test booster... On Dpol it would compliment it nicely

r1c3aroni

Awards
Are you suppose to take D-pol on your days off? It says to take it before w/o so...... did i just answer my own question?lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you suppose to take D-pol on your days off? It says to take it before w/o so...... did i just answer my own question?lol
Yes even in off days :) perhaps 60 mins pre bangin your girl? Lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Umm not to get too personal,but this DPol has me letting loose some huge fkn loads,lol!!! Not that i was ever a slacker..But feeling like Peter North these days,lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Umm not to get too personal,but this DPol has me letting loose some huge fkn loads,lol!!! Not that i was ever a slacker..But feeling like Peter North these days,lol
I know what u mean Hahaha

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
So I am new to this kind of supplements and I was thinking about starting D-Pol for 8 weeks and 2 weeks into D-Pol start AD-3 that way I end with 2 weeks of AD-3... Good, Bad, Any other suggestions??
Is this AD3 by Lecheek?