Whats the Measued Dosage of Nutras Bulk ALCAR?

SeniorXJ

Awards
Bought a tub of Nutra Planets ALCAR powder & it didnt come with a measuring scooper. The dosage is 500mg & i just need to figure out how much powder to measure out to equal that 500mgs??
Thanks.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Bought a tub of Nutra Planets ALCAR powder & it didnt come with a measuring scooper. The dosage is 500mg & i just need to figure out how much powder to measure out to equal that 500mgs??
Thanks.
iirc, 1 scoop = 750mg

uvawahoowa

Awards
Best option is to get a pocket scale off amazon, only like $10. Better yet, get an mg scale and you're all set

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The scooper should be in there. Try digging into the powder WITH DRY HANDS to see if you can find it. It might just be buried in a funny place.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Not sure what an iirc scooper or a pocket scale are or do & i did dig tru the whole thing & found nothing so far!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The scooper should be in there. Try digging into the powder WITH DRY HANDS to see if you can find it. It might just be buried in a funny place.
This. It is a tiny scoop.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

uvawahoowa

Awards
Not sure what an iirc scooper or a pocket scale are or do & i did dig tru the whole thing & found nothing so far!
ha, iirc = if i recall correctly. I'm pretty sure 1 scoop is 750mg.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Thanks guys, i finally found the little clear sucker. It was actually incased in a big chunk of powder of which i found it after shaking the hell out of it to break up the clumps. I also have a nicer long handled one from another bulk supplement so im double good to go!
Thanks!