CREATINE..What brand do you use and reccomend???

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The Creatine I have now is C.G.P by Metabolic..yet to use it,will by End of Aug/Sept sometime...

The Creatines i have used in my years of training have been:

_AMP 189 ( from G**,I know =,( )
_AKG Creatine
_Creatine Mono Creapure by On & Pro Labs (which I loved and have used many many times,does bloat me though)
_Creatine effervescent by 8ball Nutrition( excellent,no bloat )
_Creatine Effervescent by ( I forgot who)
_Anabolic Switch by MRi ( Liked it & no bloat,thinking about picking this up as a pwo stack with the Craze I have @ the moment)
_Creatine Mono by vitamin shoppe brand
_Creatine mono by G** brand
_Creatine Kre Ak by Amer EFX ( liked it,decent strength gains and no bloat)

The effervescent creatine by 8ball, is one sworn by my younger bro,used that only for years and years with amazing gains.My gains were nice but it bloated me. Id have to say my best gains were made by Creapure mono by ON & PRO LAB..but I do like expirementing,which is why i got the CGP and looking to find some other options & the reason for this thread..Im yet to try CEE as well.

IDK a lot of creatines make me bloated,a few havent.most all are good and do there job with good diet and training etc.....

Im all ears.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Now sport brand

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Creatine Nitrate from MVP Biotech, I like the MCC in my Volatile pre-workout as well.

I liked the Creapure I got from Musclefeast as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
creapure, whatever fits your budget....i like musclepharms and AX

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
if creapure doesn't bloat then why not stick with it?

can also try creatine hcl

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
if creapure doesn't bloat then why not stick with it?

can also try creatine hcl
No,the Creapure does bloat me and pretty bad,my gut just gets huge.but strength gains are nice...

i like trying **** out man..Switch it up,the same gets boring

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No,the Creapure does bloat me and pretty bad,my gut just gets huge.but strength gains are nice...

I stick with what works... Creapure/mono. New creatines come and go and mono remains king. Creatine Nitrate is great also, there seems to be quite a lot of science backing it emerging and already out proving nitrates to be effective.

Creatine Nitrate is just mono with nitrates added, I'd try that.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Maybe with preworkouts but creatine is just creatine as long as its working the why change...

If your looking for more out of creatine I'd go with a Designer one....Like CL Gren Mag or Universal Storm

stuff with creatine in it and then some

boogyman

Awards
I use Prosource Creatine Mono. Its dirt cheap, Creapure, and theres a store right near my house. Not a fan of most of there products, but a few staples(Creatine, Caffeine, ZMA), I do buy there just because its cheap and I can juts pick it up.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I stick with what works... Creapure/mono. New creatines come and go and mono remains king. Creatine Nitrate is great also, there seems to be quite a lot of science backing it emerging and already out proving nitrates to be effective.

Creatine Nitrate is just mono with nitrates added, I'd try that.
Dude,i been reading about that..Sounds like something worth looking into...Mono is king no question,but i still like hitting my body with diff things,i seem to react well to a lot of stuff,cause i dont constantly use the same..Im really ever stuck not making gains.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm really enjoying universal storm! Muscle pharm creatine is also an amazing blend, you get a lot for the money from both!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Creapure is always my first choice. But if you have the cash beasts creature is the best tasting and mixing creatine I have tried.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I think that bulk creatine mono is the way to go. If you are interested in some extras, then checkout our creatine product, Neovar. It's my favorite product that we produce.

David
Team APPNUT

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I think that bulk creatine mono is the way to go. If you are interested in some extras, then checkout our creatine product, Neovar. It's my favorite product that we produce.

David
Team APPNUT
RED PILLS,right?? was looking at that as well the other day.

i always and have always stuck with MONO,but like i said,i like trying new things and my body reacts well to alot of stuff!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
RED PILLS,right?? was looking at that as well the other day.

i always and have always stuck with MONO,but like i said,i like trying new things and my body reacts well to alot of stuff!
Nope. Orange caps. Lol. RPM is our red caps.

David
Team APPNUT

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just stick with Creapure. Use a lower dose if it bloats, no need for huge amounts.

If you are really trying to be exotic tho try SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, CL Green Mag. or MAN Orotine. ;)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Just stick with Creapure. Use a lower dose if it bloats, no need for huge amounts.

If you are really trying to be exotic tho try SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, CL Green Mag. or MAN Orotine. ;)
awesome man..yeah was possibly thinkking about going with some exotic ****...but i am happy with creapure and always been..i dose 5g,s post workout,maybe ill cut it down to 3g and see how it goes..common sense and i never thought about it

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Creatine nitrate by APS. Best strenght and endurance gains of anything I've tried.

sharperunner

Awards
The pumps with cellucor c4 extreme were great. Loving the added nitrates. San fierce domination wasn't too bad either . Next on my list is either going to be APS or San's capped creatine nitrate

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude,i been reading about that..Sounds like something worth looking into...Mono is king no question,but i still like hitting my body with diff things,i seem to react well to a lot of stuff,cause i dont constantly use the same..Im really ever stuck not making gains.
If you haven't tried a creatine with nitrates, do it. That's that /thread

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Concret and anabolic switch and creatine beta alanine patch

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creapure Mono. (AX German Creatine, etc.)

woodbear

Awards
green mag is nice, creapure has actually returned as my favorite... it`s best felt due to a little bloat... so you feel mroe "on" than with other brands.. A friend claimed he was a non responder, I just told him... try the old fashioned loading method, and trust me, you will feel it... and yup, he gained 5lbs of water in a week and pushed new pr`s... if you can handle the loading part, old fashioned micronized mono is a real kicker..

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I don't like my creatine with a lot of nonsense ingredients. I've only ever used:

EAS Phosphagen (back in the day)
At Large Nutrition Creatine
At Large Nutrition Results (this one is PWO w/ Creatine, HMB and Beta Alanine, freakin awesome combo)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Orange --red,i was in the right category,lol..was reading about it last night
Haha. Yeah, we have all the colors. Let me know if you're interested in trying it out and I'll see if I can hook you up with something.

David
Team APPNUT

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You can find Bulk 1kg of MCC-Magnesium Creatine Chelate for $9.99. Top quality, results and an unbeatable price IMHO. Never bloat off the stuff.

Dr.Houser highly recommends it and his opinion carries a lot of weight around here. He also recommends creatine orotate if i remember correctly.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
True nutrition has the best bulk buy prices for creatine (or any supp) IMO

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN Clout for a more exotic creatine. Still the best creatine product I have used to this day

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN Clout for a more exotic creatine. Still the best creatine product I have used to this day
^^^This and Ultima are my go to suggestions for full pre-workout creatine recommendations. Trinitine and Orotine (the creatine blends they contain) are both top notch IMO and offer some added benefits.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
Any Bulk Creatine Monohydrate right now i'm using Nutra Planet + what's in my pre workout.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
4 caps SNS MCC pre-bed is perfect.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'm using SNS MCC right now, but I have used and like Green Mag, and Creatine Nitrate. Now I'm not a pump guy, more of a strength guy, but the Creatine Nitrate was almost painful

Reactions: mw1
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Haha. Yeah, we have all the colors. Let me know if you're interested in trying it out and I'll see if I can hook you up with something.

David
Team APPNUT
IM DEF interested Drooks,but i just want to be honest..I believe a rep from Appnuts from BB.com is sending me out a package of some stuff..maybe contact him to see what went out..Just being honest man =)