Test Booster

xFireBullx

Awards
Hey guys have a cousin asking me to recommend him a good test booster. I figured id rather post and get more insight from everyone here since these forums have some very knowledgeable/experienced people. I have searched around on here for other threads so don't flame me please lol.
The ones I have came up with are:

Triazole
APE
I currently have been using APE, I just finished a bottle actually and plan to get another one for the 8 wk cycle. I didn't really notice anything until the 3rd or 4th wk and Idk how he would feel about that...

I've read a lot of people advising to stack DAA?

What other test boosters good out there? He's 24 btw and he doesn't like to take a lot of stuff so im trying to find just 1 good all-around test booster.. something that wouldn't need any type of stack or pct

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Look into our products of Free Test/HgH-Up/IGF-2. IGF-2 is my personal favorite.

David
Team APPNUT

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mass FX + Hard FX
Erase + DAA

Those are my 2 favorite stacks at the moment.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I liked PURUS LABS RECYCLE and D-Pol...........

have some erase pro on its way as well

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
DAA is always a good starter one

Heard good things about APE and Activate Extreme

I've used AI Testpro and stoked and had better results with DAA

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Killer test booster is diesel test hardcore.....I've used a lot and this is def the best.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testify Stack + Erase Pro

AnaBeta: Anabolic, Testosterone Booster, Increases Appetite. Users feel performance increases and physique changes fast

Erase Pro: Anti-estrogen, targeting both aromatase and the estrogen receptor, and reduces cortisol

Test Powder: Increases testosterone, decreases prolactin, increases HGH, increases recovery, etc.

Lots working together in this stack, with minimal to no overlap on pathways

Wlgsciences

Awards
I am of course a bit biased, but I recommend our FormX. It has DAA, as well as an AI that tested better than ATD in IC50 tests.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA caps, Endosurge, and Erase....best combo I've found that works extremely well for me at 55yrs old

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA caps, Endosurge, and Erase....best combo I've found that works extremely well for me at 55yrs old
Good to see you've found something that works well. What other supps have you tried to compare them to?

David
Team APPNUT

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys have a cousin asking me to recommend him a good test booster. I figured id rather post and get more insight from everyone here since these forums have some very knowledgeable/experienced people. I have searched around on here for other threads so don't flame me please lol.

Triazole
APE
I currently have been using APE, I just finished a bottle actually and plan to get another one for the 8 wk cycle. I didn't really notice anything until the 3rd or 4th wk and Idk how he would feel about that...

What other test boosters good out there? He's 24 btw and he doesn't like to take a lot of stuff so im trying to find just 1 good all-around test booster.. something that wouldn't need any type of stack or pct

Do some research on Sustain Alpha Gel (just reformulated this) and Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

I think you will like the feel good effects and overall results from the products Pp offers.

-Matt

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you've found something that works well. What other supps have you tried to compare them to?

David
Team APPNUT
I have used TestoPro a few times, Activate Extreme, Sustain Alpha LV and Spray, TCF-1, and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head(old age)....but I've tried more than a few combo's and the stack I've mentioned is a keeper for me.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I have used TestoPro a few times, Activate Extreme, Sustain Alpha LV and Spray, TCF-1, and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head(old age)....but I've tried more than a few combo's and the stack I've mentioned is a keeper for me.
If you want to give our products a shot, just let me know. I will get you hooked up, man.

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I like Free Test + DAA for a nice little stack. A lot of people aren't that familiar with Free Test so it doesn't get as much run as it should but it has the same main ingredient as Erase along with a host of other beneficial additions to the formula. Find someone that has used Free Test and they will will tell you how well it works.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Triazole
APE

sorry if you have answered this already, i havent seen any of the replies but what are your goals? if its mass/strength i would stack DAA with Anabeta. If it is libido, i would stack DAA with Sustain Alpha. If its both, Anabeta + DAA + Sustain Alpha + IGF 2 = money (for me at least)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
sorry if you have answered this already, i havent seen any of the replies but what are your goals? if its mass/strength i would stack DAA with Anabeta. If it is libido, i would stack DAA with Sustain Alpha. If its both, Anabeta + DAA + Sustain Alpha + IGF 2 = money (for me at least)

Yeah that'd be SICK!....but expensive....

For the money I'd rock Endosurge, DAA, Prototype Nutrition's R-Spray (two bottle deal for $64 or so), with Arachidonic Acid. Actually that might not be that much cheaper lol.

xFireBullx

Awards
Hey guys thanks for all the replies. This thread was meant for my cousin, not for me but I've showed him the thread. His goals are for mass/strength. I'll update with his choices as soon as I find out what he is buying. Thanks again to everyone on here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def give testabolan v.2 a look; good prices, and creates a drastic increase in libido and frees up all the bound, inactive testosterone we have. Reviews have always been great on it and the addition of a large does of alcar makes it even better.

Mike

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly Erase and Supremacy is my favorite combo.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you want to give our products a shot, just let me know. I will get you hooked up, man.

David
Team APPNUT
If that includes Drive and/or FreeTest I would take him up on that.

DAA never gave me much and I needed 4-5g for anything. TestoPro is good, I dig it. Im more drawn to th 7-keto DHEA route.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
This hooking up you speak of.
Yeah....holla at me.

If that includes Drive and/or FreeTest I would take him up on that.

DAA never gave me much and I needed 4-5g for anything. TestoPro is good, I dig it. Im more drawn to th 7-keto DHEA route.
I'm the exact same way.

David
Team APPNUT

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I would def give testabolan v.2 a look; good prices, and creates a drastic increase in libido and frees up all the bound, inactive testosterone we have. Reviews have always been great on it and the addition of a large does of alcar makes it even better.

Mike
And stack with Intimidate and you got a nice little setup right there!