Looking to return to the gang here!

Wlgsciences

Awards
OK, I am an owner of LG Sciences, and I sucked. Eight years ago Eric and I started this company because we loved the fitness industry. I was in the gym all the time, and I was in great shape. Over the years, the burden of running a business took its toll, and I became a victim to the the real world. Too many nights in bars, too many double bacon cheeseburgers in strange towns, and not enough gym time.

I sucked. I became one of those flabby out of shape owners who could tell you what to do, but didn’t do it. A hypocrite. I could recite for you calories to consume, protein grams to take in, and a dozen workout routines as I sat at the bar nursing a rum and coke and chowing down on garlic fries with chili.

The day finally came, four months ago, a friend asked me to go to the park for a hike. Yes, it was hot, but the fact was in a mile I was dying. I blamed the heat but I knew the truth, I sucked. I could not walk a mile without gasping for air and feeling like crap. You can see my lovely before picture, yes I was pathetic. Here I am making supplements to help people reach their goals and I am worse off than most of my customers!
Enough was enough. I remembered why I got into this industry. It used to be FUN for me. I used to love hanging out with you guys talking about what worked and what didn’t. I had grown so far apart from what I loved, I wasn’t sure how to find my way back. I decided the best place to start was the gym, and by TAKING THE SUPPLEMENTS I MAKE! (Wow! what a concept!)

Over the last four months, I have lived on our Rezolution diet pill, our Ghenerate GH spray, Species protein (the only non LG product I used) and two cycles of our new PH-17. (one month on, one month FormX, rinse and repeat)

I think the results speak for themselves so far. What is more important to me is that my love for this lifestyle has returned. I know I have a long way to go to get where I want, but I am to the point I feel I can once again join you guys, and be a contributor not a hypocrite. You will be seeing a lot more of me here, and I look forward to helping you guys out, as well as using you guys for motivation on those days I want to fall back into old habits!

I will also be blogging on our website and setting up a tumblr account to keep you all informed about fat loss, muscle building, tattoos and whatever amuses me at the time!

Wlgsciences

Awards
OK duhhhh how do I post pictures here? HELP!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see pics! Lol btw that sucks ass to get fat and flabby lol. When u go to write a reply next to send there's a + click on that and the rest is self explanatory

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

Wlgsciences

Awards
That worked, thanks guys. I will be on tumblr as warrensroad, I appreciate any of you hanging out with me and keeping me on the straight and narrow!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress and taking that step. From big ass belly lol to a noticeable six pack. Keep it up buddy

Wlgsciences

Awards
Thanks bro, hasnt been easy, but it is rewarding. Just to the point I feel I can actually practice what I preach again..lol. Feels good to get back here and talk about supps and routines when I am actually doing them, not just yapping out of my ass

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, hasnt been easy, but it is rewarding. Just to the point I feel I can actually practice what I preach again..lol. Feels good to get back here and talk about supps and routines when I am actually doing them, not just yapping out of my ass
That is true. Not a good thing when someone is pushing a supp and not even hitting the gym. Lol. But def good to have u here ready to yap away lol.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Nice results! Keep up the consistent, good work!

David
Team APPNUT

Wlgsciences

Awards
as we all know it is all about being consistant. Found out a lot of stuff that kept me going. This experience really opened my eyes, lol and made me less merciful on those whio ......ummm....cantr lose weight

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That worked, thanks guys. I will be on tumblr as warrensroad, I appreciate any of you hanging out with me and keeping me on the straight and narrow!
Congrats on the amazing progress so far! It's great that you have rededicated yourself to getting fit and staying healthy. Being about the same age as you I know it isn't as easy as it used to be and I respect results from someone that isn't in their early 20's so much more. Keep it up man!

Wlgsciences

Awards
Thanks bro, you are right, it was a heck of a lot easier in my 20s. LOL, I find being older you need to warm up a lot more before going heavy on the weights or you end up pulling something. Right now doing a lot of sets for opposing bodyparts at the same time. So it would be one set bench, one set T-bar rows, going back and forth between the two slowly bringing up the weights to max. By doing opposing bodyparts seems to allow better progress for me with les chance of pulling anything

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! Good to have you be a part of this board again

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eric is a nice guy -- I believe he took my Wife and I out to dinner at the Arnold in 2010 and we had a nice time.

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Matt

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job man....dedication and a little help from good products. love lg!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is great progress. Nice work!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great job!

Wlgsciences

Awards
Now time to put on the mass. Any new workout routines out lately that are working well?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice transformation in 4 months time.

:thumbsup: & welcome back to AM.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back to the land of the living (well), Wardog!

Believe me, I know how it sucks to fall out of your exercise groove. Regardless of age, you can ALWAYS get it back...and this new era of supps really can help if you have the consistency.

Wlgsciences

Awards
Your right bro, with what we have these days in supplementation it sure makes life a LOT easier!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Posted a month ago that you wanted to add mass, how's that going?
Think you guys have a Mass PH as well (PH-19?) are you running that?