How's this test-booster stack look? Triazole/daa/erase pro

Wizzle47

Awards
Hi guys, first post here! Bit of info: I'm 5'9 185lbs and just about to turn 24. Im here for a bit of advice on a test booster stack...

I've never ran any form of test booster before and decided to give it a try after my cut has finished. My plan is as follows:

First 2 weeks: not going to be taking any form of test booster, just getting back into bulking so increasing food intake and appetite so I get the most out of my stack. Probably use ds craze during this time.

Week 2-4: triazole / daa. Going to take 2 triazole & 2 daa before/with meal 1. Then 1 daa 1 triazole in the evening.

Week 4-6: triazole / daa. Same as week 2-4 but 2 triazole in the evening.

Week 6-10: erase pro / daa. 1 erase pro, 2 daa in the am, 1 daa in the evening.

Only other supplements I'll take during this time are protein+oats, multi's & fish oil. I'll be eating about 2g protein per lb of bw, and eating clean at 500-1000 over maintenance.

Any feedback on the stack would be much appreciated

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hi guys, first post here! Bit of info: I'm 5'9 185lbs and just about to turn 24. Im here for a bit of advice on a test booster stack...

I've never ran any form of test booster before and decided to give it a try after my cut has finished. My plan is as follows:

First 2 weeks: not going to be taking any form of test booster, just getting back into bulking so increasing food intake and appetite so I get the most out of my stack. Probably use ds craze during this time.

Week 2-4: triazole / daa. Going to take 2 triazole & 2 daa before/with meal 1. Then 1 daa 1 triazole in the evening.

Week 4-6: triazole / daa. Same as week 2-4 but 2 triazole in the evening.

Week 6-10: erase pro / daa. 1 erase pro, 2 daa in the am, 1 daa in the evening.

Only other supplements I'll take during this time are protein+oats, multi's & fish oil. I'll be eating about 2g protein per lb of bw, and eating clean at 500-1000 over maintenance.

Any feedback on the stack would be much appreciated
Why wouldnt u run a teat booatwr for the firat 6 weeks? Besides the DAA ofcourse..Maybe something with 3,4 Div, Mucuna etc..Add 1 of Testopro,Activate,recycle,though they have some anti estro compounds already,ni biggie imo...

Wizzle47

Awards
Why wouldnt u run a teat booatwr for the firat 6 weeks? Besides the DAA ofcourse..Maybe something with 3,4 Div, Mucuna etc..Add 1 of Testopro,Activate,recycle,though they have some anti estro compounds already,ni biggie imo...
I'm running triazole alongside daa, weeks 2-6? Is this not classed as a test booster?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
test booster are also good on a cut cuase they might help with leaning out and with strength...

I'd start using DAA only for 2 weeks then start stack triazole with it....and honestly I'd rather use Erase or Triazole not both at the same time

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
traizole is more for estro and with the Erase pro your covered with estro and cortisol,so why not use the E.P compounds and stack it with a DAA and something like recycle or activate,testopro etc...your covered in the estrogen dept..boost up your test more

even something along the lines of more a straight test booster like halotropin which has ZMA in it may be nice,especiallly if taken before bed

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
traizole is more for estro
There is plenty of bloodwork showing that TZ increases test as well as reducing estrogen - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/161093-some-new-triazole.html

OP - The cycle looks good. You mention taking tabs of DAA and splitting them, which isn't really necessary. You should just take 3g in one go. Some people find they get a boost during their workout if they take DAA 1 hour prior to working out although I didn't find any difference when taking the DAA prior to the workout or at some other point in the day.

Being 24 you won't get as much of a kick from test boosters as someone my age (41) as your test will already be fairly high and your estrogen low but TZ, DAA and Erase are all good product so keep the diet clean, training hard and you should see some good results.

Wizzle47

Awards
Cheers for your input guys! I'll probably be making a log of the 10 weeks so I'll post that up here

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
There is plenty of bloodwork showing that TZ increases test as well as reducing estrogen - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/161093-some-new-triazole.html

OP - The cycle looks good. You mention taking tabs of DAA and splitting them, which isn't really necessary. You should just take 3g in one go. Some people find they get a boost during their workout if they take DAA 1 hour prior to working out although I didn't find any difference when taking the DAA prior to the workout or at some other point in the day.

Being 24 you won't get as much of a kick from test boosters as someone my age (41) as your test will already be fairly high and your estrogen low but TZ, DAA and Erase are all good product so keep the diet clean, training hard and you should see some good results.
I thought it was intended more for estrogen....but im sure Activate would send levels higher..which was my point

Wizzle47

Awards
I thought it was intended more for estrogen....but im sure Activate would send levels higher..which was my point
I'm thinking of changing my stack slightly and dropping the DAA and introducing ax alongside the triazole and just taking DAA when I start erase pro