How's this test-booster stack look? Triazole/daa/erase pro

  1. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    How's this test-booster stack look? Triazole/daa/erase pro


    Hi guys, first post here! Bit of info: I'm 5'9 185lbs and just about to turn 24. Im here for a bit of advice on a test booster stack...

    I've never ran any form of test booster before and decided to give it a try after my cut has finished. My plan is as follows:

    First 2 weeks: not going to be taking any form of test booster, just getting back into bulking so increasing food intake and appetite so I get the most out of my stack. Probably use ds craze during this time.

    Week 2-4: triazole / daa. Going to take 2 triazole & 2 daa before/with meal 1. Then 1 daa 1 triazole in the evening.

    Week 4-6: triazole / daa. Same as week 2-4 but 2 triazole in the evening.

    Week 6-10: erase pro / daa. 1 erase pro, 2 daa in the am, 1 daa in the evening.

    Only other supplements I'll take during this time are protein+oats, multi's & fish oil. I'll be eating about 2g protein per lb of bw, and eating clean at 500-1000 over maintenance.

    Any feedback on the stack would be much appreciated

  2. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle47
    Hi guys, first post here! Bit of info: I'm 5'9 185lbs and just about to turn 24. Im here for a bit of advice on a test booster stack...

    I've never ran any form of test booster before and decided to give it a try after my cut has finished. My plan is as follows:

    First 2 weeks: not going to be taking any form of test booster, just getting back into bulking so increasing food intake and appetite so I get the most out of my stack. Probably use ds craze during this time.

    Week 2-4: triazole / daa. Going to take 2 triazole & 2 daa before/with meal 1. Then 1 daa 1 triazole in the evening.

    Week 4-6: triazole / daa. Same as week 2-4 but 2 triazole in the evening.

    Week 6-10: erase pro / daa. 1 erase pro, 2 daa in the am, 1 daa in the evening.

    Only other supplements I'll take during this time are protein+oats, multi's & fish oil. I'll be eating about 2g protein per lb of bw, and eating clean at 500-1000 over maintenance.

    Any feedback on the stack would be much appreciated
    Why wouldnt u run a teat booatwr for the firat 6 weeks? Besides the DAA ofcourse..Maybe something with 3,4 Div, Mucuna etc..Add 1 of Testopro,Activate,recycle,thou gh they have some anti estro compounds already,ni biggie imo...
  3. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Why wouldnt u run a teat booatwr for the firat 6 weeks? Besides the DAA ofcourse..Maybe something with 3,4 Div, Mucuna etc..Add 1 of Testopro,Activate,recycle,thou gh they have some anti estro compounds already,ni biggie imo...
    I'm running triazole alongside daa, weeks 2-6? Is this not classed as a test booster?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    86781
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    24.76%

    test booster are also good on a cut cuase they might help with leaning out and with strength...

    I'd start using DAA only for 2 weeks then start stack triazole with it....and honestly I'd rather use Erase or Triazole not both at the same time
  5. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    traizole is more for estro and with the Erase pro your covered with estro and cortisol,so why not use the E.P compounds and stack it with a DAA and something like recycle or activate,testopro etc...your covered in the estrogen dept..boost up your test more

    even something along the lines of more a straight test booster like halotropin which has ZMA in it may be nice,especiallly if taken before bed
  6. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    traizole is more for estro
    There is plenty of bloodwork showing that TZ increases test as well as reducing estrogen - Some NEW Triazole blood work

    OP - The cycle looks good. You mention taking tabs of DAA and splitting them, which isn't really necessary. You should just take 3g in one go. Some people find they get a boost during their workout if they take DAA 1 hour prior to working out although I didn't find any difference when taking the DAA prior to the workout or at some other point in the day.

    Being 24 you won't get as much of a kick from test boosters as someone my age (41) as your test will already be fairly high and your estrogen low but TZ, DAA and Erase are all good product so keep the diet clean, training hard and you should see some good results.
  7. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Cheers for your input guys! I'll probably be making a log of the 10 weeks so I'll post that up here
  8. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner

    There is plenty of bloodwork showing that TZ increases test as well as reducing estrogen - Some NEW Triazole blood work

    OP - The cycle looks good. You mention taking tabs of DAA and splitting them, which isn't really necessary. You should just take 3g in one go. Some people find they get a boost during their workout if they take DAA 1 hour prior to working out although I didn't find any difference when taking the DAA prior to the workout or at some other point in the day.

    Being 24 you won't get as much of a kick from test boosters as someone my age (41) as your test will already be fairly high and your estrogen low but TZ, DAA and Erase are all good product so keep the diet clean, training hard and you should see some good results.
    I thought it was intended more for estrogen....but im sure Activate would send levels higher..which was my point
  9. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I thought it was intended more for estrogen....but im sure Activate would send levels higher..which was my point
    I'm thinking of changing my stack slightly and dropping the DAA and introducing ax alongside the triazole and just taking DAA when I start erase pro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How does this test stack look?
    By pocho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. Advice on Stacking!! Test booster Stack
    By illj23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:01 PM
  3. Advice on Stacking!! Test booster Stack
    By illj23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:08 PM
  4. how does this jungle warfare stack look?
    By SpiderMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. How's this for a stack.
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in