What will USP labs TEST POWDER do to Testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So when you take all these ingrediants that send these hormnes different in directions, wich hormones will increase, and which will really decrease?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a DAA product I so it will Increase test. since it increases test, Estrogen will also increase (reason DAA+AI is extremely popular). I've also heard that DAA causes a rise in prolactin levels which is why some users stack it with formasurge or other l-dopa increasing supplements. I am unaware of any effect on cortisol. Maybe someone else can touch on that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Its a DAA product I so it will Increase test. since it increases test, Estrogen will also increase (reason DAA+AI is extremely popular). I've also heard that DAA causes a rise in prolactin levels which is why some users stack it with formasurge or other l-dopa increasing supplements. I am unaware of any effect on cortisol. Maybe someone else can touch on that.
There is both prolactin and estrogen control in Test Powder. Cortisol should be fairly normal.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't aware of that coop, I just knew that DAA itself would raise these levels which is why I mentioned controlling them when taking in DAA. My bad for not looking at the testpowder label, I just knew off the top of my head it was a DAA product.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
There is both prolactin and estrogen control in Test Powder. Cortisol should be fairly normal.
See, this is what Im talking about. You have DAA, which raises test, estro, cortisol, and prolactin. You also have ingrediants that manage estro, cortisol, and prolactin. I wonder if any of these hormones will be lower than if you took anything at all or not. Id also love to see blood work!

And I guess we dont really no what mixing medications will do util we try it out. Hope this product doesnt cause endocrine system overload!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
See, this is what Im talking about. You have DAA, which raises test, estro, cortisol, and prolactin. You also have ingrediants that manage estro, cortisol, and prolactin. I wonder if any of these hormones will be lower than if you took anything at all or not. Id also love to see blood work!

And I guess we dont really no what mixing medications will do util we try it out. Hope this product doesnt cause endocrine system overload!
From your Avatar pic I think the last thing you need to worry about is the ingredients in Test Powder causing endocrine overload... and they will not btw. The ingredients are all solid and work conjunctively.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
From your Avatar pic I think the last thing you need to worry about is the ingredients in Test Powder causing endocrine overload.
Just a weed supporter LOL. Not a hard drug user and never touched a steroid either.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The only reason Im really concerned about this product is that i dont whant my estrogen or cortisol to get too low. My joints need all the lubrication they can get!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement with cissus, it'll be worth it

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I always supplememnt with cissusLOL! I still would like to know if this stuff is just meant to be strong enough to counteract a cortisol, prolactin, estrogen increase, or if it will actually give me low levels of any of those hormones. The test boost sounds incredible, but Im in it for the long term, and already have some creaky joints. Do not whant extra joint stress.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
So what would be the perfect Nat test booster to stack with daa? Besides Erase Pro.

Activate,Endosurge,Recycle,Revv2?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Don't need to stack anything with it, unless money is burning a hole in your pocket?
Money is tight,but can afford to stack if i want..Just looking for what woukd be most effective.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I personally found that two caps a day of regular erase still gave me joint dryness when stacked with SNS DAA. I wouldnt reccomend that anyone try a DAA/Erase Pro stack without tryint a DAA/Erase stack.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Found myself some Glucosomine,Msm and HA by Schiff for dirt cheap...450 pills (3 bottles, $10.00 each of 150 pills each)for $30.00 .I coukdnt pass it up.I also take my Omega 3'daily..So im pretty sold the Glucosomine will do me good.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wouldnt reccomend that anyone try a DAA/Erase Pro stack without tryint a DAA/Erase stack.
Thats my situation..wont be my first supp,im sure i will be fine..I have plenty of Glucosomine on hand,Fish Oil and Flax Seed Oil..1 pill of EP and 3 pills DAA a day i should be good..

But good looking on the advice.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Depends on the dosage of Afromomum Melegueta though...if it is too low (or Pixie Dusted) I doubt it could sine in its AI potential...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesnt seem like people are getting E related sides from Test powder, so i would assume prolactin & estrogen are covered in Test powder.

That new Testify stack seems like the money stack if one wished to use test powder!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TMG (aka anhydrous betaine) is awesome and inexpensive. It also turns into DMG. BTW - I think everyone knows that anhydrous betaine is not the same as betaine HCL.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I think I read on another thread that the prop blend is about a gram and a half underdosed, but I think there is a reason for that. Im getting the feeling that this may be a product thats meant to keep everyone happy. Enough stuff to keep the three hormones we fear in check, with out over doing any of the hormone reduction. Dont hear much about sore joints either.

John33

Awards
You said in another thread that it would be a good idea to add Triazole to Test Powder after two weeks. Not doubting your suggestion, just trying to understand why since Test Powder already contains prolactin/estrogen control. Thanks.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the dosage of Afromomum Melegueta though...if it is too low (or Pixie Dusted) I doubt it could sine in its AI potential...
Acts more like an anti then an ai....

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Anyone have an idea of the Trimethylglycine dose in each serving of Test Powder?
THANKS