Alphamine First Impressions

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Pretty interested n trying this, has anyone had any BP issues ? I have to b careful with all stims for the BP reasons. What would a person have to do to get a sample or two ????
    Lucky for you its a powder and you can start small and increase slowly until you find the sweet spot for you
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lucky for you its a powder and you can start small and increase slowly until you find the sweet spot for you
    Possibly my favorite aspect of Alphamine. Way to go PES
    •   
       


  3. Alphamine Day One in one word: Awesome!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Tolerating? I'm having a hard time not drinking 10 scoops a day! I'm at 4 right now but am always craving it.
    I feel exactly the same way.

  5. Also wanna add that I've had a massive sinus infection, that is kicking my ass right now but when i drink my aphamine it relieves the crappy feeling for a while. Nice side effect
    •   
       


  6. I would love to have a few samples and monitor my BP while giving a trial run... So no one is noticing any BP rise I guess, thats great for a supp. that is giving so much energy..


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Samples are being made but aren't ready yet. I know because I was asked just a couple of days ago by someone else lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I would love to have a few samples and monitor my BP while giving a trial run... So no one is noticing any BP rise I guess, thats great for a supp. that is giving so much energy..
    Just had my BP checked approximately 45min after 2 scoops, it was 125/73. I should also add that I get severe anxiety in a doctors office, so under normal circumstances I'd expect it to be even lower.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. Thanks for the reply, I get the White Coat syndrome as well. I may have to give this a try on my next NP order, any samples available yet ????


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Just had my BP checked approximately 45min after 2 scoops, it was 125/73. I should also add that I get severe anxiety in a doctors office, so under normal circumstances I'd expect it to be even lower.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I get the White Coat syndrome as well. I may have to give this a try on my next NP order, any samples available yet ????
    Soon
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Pretty interested n trying this, has anyone had any BP issues ? I have to b careful with all stims for the BP reasons. What would a person have to do to get a sample or two ????
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Samples are being made but aren't ready yet. I know because I was asked just a couple of days ago by someone else lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I would love to have a few samples and monitor my BP while giving a trial run... So no one is noticing any BP rise I guess, thats great for a supp. that is giving so much energy..
    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I get the White Coat syndrome as well. I may have to give this a try on my next NP order, any samples available yet ????
    Hello Mr Impatient!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hello Mr Impatient!
    any samples available yet? This is my first time asking so get mad you uptight Brit
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  12. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    any samples available yet? This is my first time asking so get mad you uptight Brit
    You want me to get mad? You are a funny one Paul!

    No samples yet. They will be available soon.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I would love to have a few samples and monitor my BP while giving a trial run... So no one is noticing any BP rise I guess, thats great for a supp. that is giving so much energy..
    I have to be very careful with stims as most make my BP go up. The result is a nagging headache and no energy. I haven't noticed it at all with this. I'm very impressed with this supplement. More so than I have been ever about a fat burner/stimulant supplement. Most just don't agree with me. With this, I get crazy energy with 3/4 to 1 scoop and never crash. the past two days i have taken a second scoop around 2pm but even that is too much and has given me insomnia. This is rare, especially taken that early but it's happened two days in a row. I decided to skip the second scoop today and see how tonight goes. This stuff is powerful but in a great way. No cracked out feeling at all, just clean energy all day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rooster1 View Post
    I have to be very careful with stims as most make my BP go up. The result is a nagging headache and no energy. I haven't noticed it at all with this. I'm very impressed with this supplement. More so than I have been ever about a fat burner/stimulant supplement. Most just don't agree with me. With this, I get crazy energy with 3/4 to 1 scoop and never crash. the past two days i have taken a second scoop around 2pm but even that is too much and has given me insomnia. This is rare, especially taken that early but it's happened two days in a row. I decided to skip the second scoop today and see how tonight goes. This stuff is powerful but in a great way. No cracked out feeling at all, just clean energy all day.
    I feel the same way about this product bro! Crazy good energy with no crashes, I honestly never thought that I would like a "fat burner" but this stuff is great! So much more then just a fat burner!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Yea patience is not my strong suit, obviously.... I think with all these great reviews I will probably pick some up on my next order, unless there are samples available....Have I asked that already ??????




    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hello Mr Impatient!

  16. I definitely need to give this a shot

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive
    I definitely need to give this a shot
    You will definitely be doing yourself a favor!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I feel the same way about this product bro! Crazy good energy with no crashes, I honestly never thought that I would like a "fat burner" but this stuff is great! So much more then just a fat burner!
    Well said
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. There its deleted. You all can quit your whining and crying over it already. I admitted i was wrong, I said I never measured, I never made a statement to influence anyones opinion of anything. I wouldn't of said a thing if I knew that I was going to ruin the whole bodybuilding industry. I wont waste time commenting on any further posts.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Day 18 on Alphamine, shift, Anabeta elite, and agmatine. My clothes are getting alot looser but im holding my weight at 215lbs still. I checked my bf last week and i was at 17% . Havent checked this week but I'm betting its right close to 14%. This stack is sick ... i will give a full review at day 28.
    Awesome news, that's a pretty significant fat loss
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Day 18 on Alphamine, shift, Anabeta elite, and agmatine. My clothes are getting alot looser but im holding my weight at 215lbs still. I checked my bf last week and i was at 17% . Havent checked this week but I'm betting its right close to 14%. This stack is sick ... i will give a full review at day 28.
    3% in a week? Let's keep it realistic, even DNP would be hard pressed to do that!

  22. Like i said " i havent checked" it was just a guess based on look. I will know for sure tomorrow and i will let you know then.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Like i said " i havent checked" it was just a guess based on look. I will know for sure tomorrow and i will let you know then.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'm down over 5 lbs in two weeks (185-179.7) and I'm actually fuller and harder than when I stated Alphamine.

  24. Will start my trial on the 25th when I get home.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari
    By good_guye28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
  5. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Log in
Log in