Alphamine First Impressions

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I see lots of reviews/logs popping up now.
    Yessir...been getting satisfied emails every day since the release.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. For those who used alpha t2 with favorable or not so favorable results, how does alphamine compare? I'm worried bc at2 Never quite agreed with me (on 2 separate occasions months apart, it caused me to retain water around the waist and chest)

    Obviously no one has had this issue with alphamine so far which is good... I attribute the water retetion to higenamine, bc the original at2 with methyl syn did NOT do it to me...
    •   
       


  3. after running 2 months of EC stack do i need a break before starting alphamine?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    after running 2 months of EC stack do i need a break before starting alphamine?
    Personally I would take a break before starting
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. thank you BPjohn. i hope alphamine will soon hit the UK; already waiting very impatiently...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    thank you BPjohn. i hope alphamine will soon hit the UK; already waiting very impatiently...
    You could always go to Ben's house and do..uh..."favors"

  7. No favour will get me to part with Alphamine.

    You could take my family hostage, as long as I get to keep my tubs it is a fair trade lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    No favour will get me to part with Alphamine.

    You could take my family hostage, as long as I get to keep my tubs it is a fair trade lol.
    haha, Ben loves his Alphamine
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  9. Went to my only class today and while I waited to go in I looked down at my shirt to notice it was drenched in sweat. Some chick I knew came up and went "o my god, do you have a fever?!" Yeah. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Alphamine.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Went to my only class today and while I waited to go in I looked down at my shirt to notice it was drenched in sweat. Some chick I knew came up and went "o my god, do you have a fever?!" Yeah. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Alphamine.
    lol...I miss the days when SNL was funny
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  11. Pretty interested n trying this, has anyone had any BP issues ? I have to b careful with all stims for the BP reasons. What would a person have to do to get a sample or two ????

  12. Samples are being made but aren't ready yet. I know because I was asked just a couple of days ago by someone else lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Did anyone have any stomach issues when taking Alphamine? I was stacking it with Decimate and I thought that was the problem. However, I took a day off from Decimate and still had stomach issues shortly after taking Alphamine. Anyone have any idea why?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BronzeTiger
    Did anyone have any stomach issues when taking Alphamine? I was stacking it with Decimate and I thought that was the problem. However, I took a day off from Decimate and still had stomach issues shortly after taking Alphamine. Anyone have any idea why?
    Not that I have seen. Hell...I've been taking 3 scoops per day for 2 months straight right now and switching between flavors
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Not that I have seen. Hell...I've been taking 3 scoops per day for 2 months straight right now and switching between flavors
    Almost 2 weeks in and I'd have to say that is one thing that I love about this product is I haven't had any stomach issues. Often times fat burners and pwo's irritate mine pretty bad.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. I used four scoops per day and didn't have stomach issues. It felt like it made me more regular in a healthy way rather than being a laxative.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Almost 2 weeks in and I'd have to say that is one thing that I love about this product is I haven't had any stomach issues. Often times fat burners and pwo's irritate mine pretty bad.
    Same here. Thank God no stomach issues with Alphamine. With many other pre workouts I'm like clockwork, lol.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  18. I'm with everyone, no issues
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Good to see most people are tolerating it well.
    doing my own thang!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Good to see most people are tolerating it well.
    Tolerating? I'm having a hard time not drinking 10 scoops a day! I'm at 4 right now but am always craving it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Tolerating? I'm having a hard time not drinking 10 scoops a day! I'm at 4 right now but am always craving it.
    alphetamine?

  22. How would Alphamine work in a 2 week rotation (off days) with Clen.

    Any experience with this?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    How would Alphamine work in a 2 week rotation (off days) with Clen.

    Any experience with this?
    Nobody has tried this yet as far as I know. Keep in mind this is a very new product so very few people have finished a bottle, let alone experimented!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Tolerating? I'm having a hard time not drinking 10 scoops a day! I'm at 4 right now but am always craving it.

    Damn! How the hell do you tolerate that?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Damn! How the hell do you tolerate that?
    Takes everything I have brosef!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Pretty interested n trying this, has anyone had any BP issues ? I have to b careful with all stims for the BP reasons. What would a person have to do to get a sample or two ????
    Lucky for you its a powder and you can start small and increase slowly until you find the sweet spot for you
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lucky for you its a powder and you can start small and increase slowly until you find the sweet spot for you
    Possibly my favorite aspect of Alphamine. Way to go PES

  28. Alphamine Day One in one word: Awesome!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Tolerating? I'm having a hard time not drinking 10 scoops a day! I'm at 4 right now but am always craving it.
    I feel exactly the same way.

  30. Also wanna add that I've had a massive sinus infection, that is kicking my ass right now but when i drink my aphamine it relieves the crappy feeling for a while. Nice side effect
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari
    By good_guye28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
  5. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Log in
Log in