Alphamine First Impressions

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Just an update...

I've taken two to three scoops every day since I got Alphamine and started this thread.

I have not noticed any crash or tired feeling or any side effect I've noticed in the past while using other stims on a consistent basis. So far with Alphamine it's just pure clean energy from within after every dose.

I also have not noticed any tolerance build up. Each time I've used it feels like day one.

I've also lost a significant amount of water over the past five days.

I'm going to pick up another tub and run a log.
    Awesome, seems to be a hit all around so far
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome, seems to be a hit all around so far
    understatement! I just got two guys at work hooked, 5 tubs purchased between the two of them And to think, I only had to give them one scoop to try.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    understatement! I just got two guys at work hooked, 5 tubs purchased between the two of them And to think, I only had to give them one scoop to try.
    The power of stims HAHA. The only stuff you tend to "feel", but alphamine not only feels good but works good.
    doing my own thang!

4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The power of stims HAHA. The only stuff you tend to "feel", but alphamine not only feels good but works good.

Yea I rescued one guy from Complete Nutrition...he was spending a boat load of money there. He even mentions that Alphamine stomped his appetite compared to the stuff he was taking from CN, LoL.....even went as far to say he was scared about not eating. I told him that he just needed to set a time and make himself eat if it was that bad.

5. LOL, at least alphamine does as described. He could get anabeta to help with appetite...
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. I noticed that about 5 1/2-6 hrs after taking alphamine , it wears off and i want to eat everything. Another scoop will cure the hunger but if someone wanted too, they could leave a gap for a meal time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    I noticed that about 5 1/2-6 hrs after taking alphamine , it wears off and i want to eat everything. Another scoop will cure the hunger but if someone wanted too, they could leave a gap for a meal time.
    Should help with my fasting for IF, wake up and take a scoop
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

8. I took 1 scoop of alphamine today and realized that I need to take a stim break. I didn't get a stim feeling whatsoever so I'm glad I realized I needed one. I did however feel the thermo effect of alphamine. Pretty noticeable actually.

I wish I didn't have to cuz I wanna use alphamine right now but I wanna get that same feeling everyone else is from the product. So I'm just going to flip flop the next 4 month plan I had and start taking EP/DAA for a month then next month ill add in alphamine.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    I noticed that about 5 1/2-6 hrs after taking alphamine , it wears off and i want to eat everything. Another scoop will cure the hunger but if someone wanted too, they could leave a gap for a meal time.
    Yea I woke up early today and took two scoops but am thinking it would have been better to take one scoop now and another later. I woke up about 6 hours from my normal eating time and when I do eat it will be 17hrs fasted....rough.

10. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I started on Sunday and am now up to the 2 scoops in the morning, 1 in the early evening...definitely no appetite suppression, but as you state, I want to eat everything.

Coming off of OEP, where I was rarely hungry.

Aside from that, I have used this to replace my morning coffee...I do like the "clean stim" feeling as opposed to the jittery buzz.

11. I'm glad everyone is having good feedback with alphamine, I'm on my 4th day of it on 2 scoops 30 minutes before my breakfast. Energy is nice, clean throughout, but the thermo and appetite suppression is a no go for me.

12. So it does not contain yohimbine, right? The reason I ask is because yohimbine gives me what can be described as nervous/jittery energy boost. I do not crash from it, but I often feel uneasy and "freaked out."

13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror
    Interesting. Can it be used for a lean bulk? If the answer is yes, how many tubs would you recommend for a bulk cycle, one or two? Thanks.

14. I believe the selective alpha 2- andrenergic agonist mechanism is a form of yohimbine if I'm not mistaken.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I believe the selective alpha 2- andrenergic agonist mechanism is a form of yohimbine if I'm not mistaken.
    Ya it should contain specific alkaloids of Y.

16. Interested in these feedbacks

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

Feeling it already. No need to make coffee this morning. That's a first.
    Yep. Alphamine replaced my coffee today

I woke up with a hangover and it cleared up completely in 15 minutes after a 1/2 scoop.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Yep. Alphamine replaced my coffee today

I woke up with a hangover and it cleared up come rely in 15 minutes after a 1/2 scoop.

Alphamine: The Hangover Cure.

19. Should one start with one serving or a half of serving?

20. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Should one start with one serving or a half of serving?
    If you are stim sensitive you can start with half.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

21. Day 1. Scoop before my morning workout. Didnt feel any different. Scoop at lunch, didn't feel any different. Actually got a little sleepy around 2pm. I'm going to try 1.5 scoops tomorrow morning and see if it has more of an effect.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite
    Day 1. Scoop before my morning workout. Didnt feel any different. Scoop at lunch, didn't feel any different. Actually got a little sleepy around 2pm. I'm going to try 1.5 scoops tomorrow morning and see if it has more of an effect.
    Wow! Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite View Post
    Day 1. Scoop before my morning workout. Didnt feel any different. Scoop at lunch, didn't feel any different. Actually got a little sleepy around 2pm. I'm going to try 1.5 scoops tomorrow morning and see if it has more of an effect.
    I used to take Alpha yohimbine before bed, so I could see this happening if you are caffeine tolerant. Are you taking it on an empty stomach.
    doing my own thang!

24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I used to take Alpha yohimbine before bed, so I could see this happening if you are caffeine tolerant. Are you taking it on an empty stomach.
    Yeah, I think my caffeine tolerance is just really high. Took almost 2 scoops this morning, and I feel it. Definitely a different feeling than other stims, I like it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite View Post
    Yeah, I think my caffeine tolerance is just really high. Took almost 2 scoops this morning, and I feel it. Definitely a different feeling than other stims, I like it!
    Good to hear,let us know how it continues to go.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1