Alphamine First Impressions

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome feedback. If you haven't yet,and are looking to pick up Alphamine, Nutraplanet has a special on right now when you buy alphamine you recieve a free bottle of Shift.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just did my first scoop May the games begin!
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just did my first scoop May the games begin!
    Woohoo pumped to see what you think!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Woohoo pumped to see what you think!
    Feeling it already. No need to make coffee this morning. That's a first.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

I love my coffee though. Maybe have to switch to decaf....

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

I love my coffee though. Maybe have to switch to decaf....

David
    Team APPNUT
    Me too, especially when winter hits. I just might push away of it for 8 weeks just to do it. I hope Wa Wa stocks don't go down. I never work out in the mornings..... Ever, but somethings pushing me to hit it now, and I didn't have breakfast yet.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ima have to start my Alphamine today. To excited to wait till Monday. F that. Lol
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ima have to start my Alphamine today. To excited to wait till Monday. F that. Lol
    I usually start new supplements on the weekend to play it safe. For me anyway. Enjoy.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Awesome feedback. If you haven't yet,and are looking to pick up Alphamine, Nutraplanet has a special on right now when you buy alphamine you recieve a free bottle of Shift.
    Shift will be a great addition to Alphamine for the ultimate thermogenic effect.

So far I am absolutely loving this stuff.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.76%

I decided to finish my bulk and start it later, but i opened it anyway just to try it once. I went right to 2 scoops, i have a pretty high stim tolerance. Holy ish...I am sitting in my air conditioned office sweating like an animal. I keep finding reasons to get up an do stuff...sitting still is an issue lol. I did take it with a small meal and my Anabeta, so I did not feel any appetite suppression. I would attribute that more to the Anabeta than the Alphamine not working, Anabeta makes me extremely hungry, even moreso than Anabeta Elite.

I have one more month left on my Anabeta/Daa/Erase stack. Then a month off, and I purchased the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RDE Chrome (got it really cheap), which will take me 2 months after that. So I guess Alphamine and a cut will have to wait until mid winter. At least I should get nice and lean by spring.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Im not officially starting my Alphamine until next week, but decided to give it a try this morning after reading all this feedback. I was more than happy with the taste. I mixed 2 scoops in about 12oz of water which resulted in one of the best fruit punch flavored drinks that I can recall drinking. I'm not a fan of fruit punch in general, but I actually thought this was very tasty. After about 10-15 minutes I felt the added energy. My stim tolerance is very high and 2 scoops definitely provided a nice boost. Im not feeling cracked out or jittery, but I am full of good clean energy. Alphamine looks like it will be perfect to get me going during my early morning work days. I can't wait to officially start supplementing because with the addition of the second serving it should be more than enough to power me through a long day of work. I'm not sweating, but I am experiencing a slight warming effect. I should be able to better judge this effect on a work day involving physical activity. I don't want to make judgement on the appetite suppression at this point, but I haven't eaten yet today and I'm not starving like I normally would be. I'll be making a big breakfast shortly and will see if I struggle to get through it.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Im not officially starting my Alphamine until next week, but decided to give it a try this morning after reading all this feedback. I was more than happy with the taste. I mixed 2 scoops in about 12oz of water which resulted in one of the best fruit punch flavored drinks that I can recall drinking. I'm not a fan of fruit punch in general, but I actually thought this was very tasty. After about 10-15 minutes I felt the added energy. My stim tolerance is very high and 2 scoops definitely provided a nice boost. Im not feeling cracked out or jittery, but I am full of good clean energy. Alphamine looks like it will be perfect to get me going during my early morning work days. I can't wait to officially start supplementing because with the addition of the second serving it should be more than enough to power me through a long day of work. I'm not sweating, but I am experiencing a slight warming effect. I should be able to better judge this effect on a work day involving physical activity. I don't want to make judgement on the appetite suppression at this point, but I haven't eaten yet today and I'm not starving like I normally would be. I'll be making a big breakfast shortly and will see if I struggle to get through it.
    This is very similar to what my review would be.
    - high stimulant tolerance
    - clean energy, not jittery
    - warm but not over sweaty
    - appetite suppressing
    PES Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is very similar to what my review would be.
    - high stimulant tolerance
    - clean energy, not jittery
    - warm but not over sweaty
    - appetite suppressing
    I like the sound of that, my stim tolerance is down alot now after a good stim break.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Alphamine came in and i tried it before my cardio. In a word ...perfect.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%

Some really awesome reviews guys. Thanks! I think this one stands out the most to me. I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but the people that I know who do would rather cut off a hand than give up their morning coffee lol.

First impressions are looking great and can't wait to see some logs!!!
    ***PES Representative***
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

Some really awesome reviews guys. Thanks! I think this one stands out the most to me. I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but the people that I know who do would rather cut off a hand than give up their morning coffee lol.

First impressions are looking great and can't wait to see some logs!!!
    If anybody wants to stop drinking coffee with allll that bad sugar and half & half alphamine is definitely a cure. I'm a coffee lover. I wonder if it will help smokers quit
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

Fairly certain FedEx lost my package. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but now it doesn't even have a delivery date .
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    day 1) one scoop about three hours after eating (when the UPS man arrived). I had good focus but a decent headache. I was thinking that the headache was due to not drinking enough water earlier in the day so I started pounding water and the headache subsided. Aside from the headache the energy was smooth and lasting. I usually drink a sugar free NOS in the middle of the night to make it through (I work nights) and I didn't need it. I was hungry a few hours later at my normal eating time so I ate. Took second scoop about 6hours after the first (about 4hrs after eating) and then the appetite suppression hit and I skipped my last eating window. I was very tired during my morning workout and normally take Jack3d to get me going for that. We'll see how I respond to less energy I guess. I workout out at 6am after I get off work and I am in bed by 830 so taking a scoop pre-workout is not an option. I had to stay up later than I normally do by about 1.5hrs and had no problem staying awake despite the lack of food.

day2) One scoop upon waking and appetite suppression was godly. I normally eat within an hour of waking and I made it 6hrs with no issues at all. I also had to wake up a bit earlier even though I was up later so the energy from Alphamine was off the chain! I am a def caffeine person when I wake up even drinking an energy drink sometimes to get going. NO NEED this morning thanks to Alphamine. Ate a decent sized 1100k meal with no issues at all. On my day off after a meal like that I usually get tired and take a nap especially due to the late to sleep/early to rise day today. I decided to take 1.5 scoops instead of napping...BOOM... I am amazed at how fast you start to feel this stuff, easily with-in 10 to 15min. Smooth/Focused energy with no tunnel vision at all and not a single hint of being tired.

overall thoughts: Awesome smoothness to this, I know smooth is a word almost overused already but it fits. I am stim sensitve (old hydroxycut used to give me the shakes and I have to build up to two scoops of Jack3d), but this stuff is nice. I really feel the thermo in this stuff too, slept over the covers this morning LoL. I can already tell I need to change my eating habits because will help you fast even when you don't want to. I didn't stick to a small eating window before (three meals over 12hrs). This stuff will for sure help me taper that to an eight hour window. The flavor, oh man the flavor...just like cool-aid. In a word, TASTY!

homerun PES
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Are you guys going to be offering samples of Alphamine?
    Yes fruit punch. Soon
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I decided to finish my bulk and start it later, but i opened it anyway just to try it once. I went right to 2 scoops, i have a pretty high stim tolerance. Holy ish...I am sitting in my air conditioned office sweating like an animal. I keep finding reasons to get up an do stuff...sitting still is an issue lol. I did take it with a small meal and my Anabeta, so I did not feel any appetite suppression. I would attribute that more to the Anabeta than the Alphamine not working, Anabeta makes me extremely hungry, even moreso than Anabeta Elite.

I have one more month left on my Anabeta/Daa/Erase stack. Then a month off, and I purchased the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RDE Chrome (got it really cheap), which will take me 2 months after that. So I guess Alphamine and a cut will have to wait until mid winter. At least I should get nice and lean by spring.
    The AnaBeta + Alphamine combo gives a pretty level appetite. It takes away the endless appetite increase for some

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Alphamine came in and i tried it before my cardio. In a word ...perfect.
    Lol you just couldnt resist!

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Fairly certain FedEx lost my package. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but now it doesn't even have a delivery date .
    PES order or nutraplanet?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%

Just an update...

I've taken two to three scoops every day since I got Alphamine and started this thread.

I have not noticed any crash or tired feeling or any side effect I've noticed in the past while using other stims on a consistent basis. So far with Alphamine it's just pure clean energy from within after every dose.

I also have not noticed any tolerance build up. Each time I've used it feels like day one.

I've also lost a significant amount of water over the past five days.

I'm going to pick up another tub and run a log.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Just an update...

I've taken two to three scoops every day since I got Alphamine and started this thread.

I have not noticed any crash or tired feeling or any side effect I've noticed in the past while using other stims on a consistent basis. So far with Alphamine it's just pure clean energy from within after every dose.

I also have not noticed any tolerance build up. Each time I've used it feels like day one.

I've also lost a significant amount of water over the past five days.

I'm going to pick up another tub and run a log.
    Awesome, seems to be a hit all around so far
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome, seems to be a hit all around so far
    understatement! I just got two guys at work hooked, 5 tubs purchased between the two of them And to think, I only had to give them one scoop to try.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    understatement! I just got two guys at work hooked, 5 tubs purchased between the two of them And to think, I only had to give them one scoop to try.
    The power of stims HAHA. The only stuff you tend to "feel", but alphamine not only feels good but works good.
    doing my own thang!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The power of stims HAHA. The only stuff you tend to "feel", but alphamine not only feels good but works good.

Yea I rescued one guy from Complete Nutrition...he was spending a boat load of money there. He even mentions that Alphamine stomped his appetite compared to the stuff he was taking from CN, LoL.....even went as far to say he was scared about not eating. I told him that he just needed to set a time and make himself eat if it was that bad.
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL, at least alphamine does as described. He could get anabeta to help with appetite...
    doing my own thang!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

I noticed that about 5 1/2-6 hrs after taking alphamine , it wears off and i want to eat everything. Another scoop will cure the hunger but if someone wanted too, they could leave a gap for a meal time.
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

I noticed that about 5 1/2-6 hrs after taking alphamine , it wears off and i want to eat everything. Another scoop will cure the hunger but if someone wanted too, they could leave a gap for a meal time.
    Should help with my fasting for IF, wake up and take a scoop
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.2%

I took 1 scoop of alphamine today and realized that I need to take a stim break. I didn't get a stim feeling whatsoever so I'm glad I realized I needed one. I did however feel the thermo effect of alphamine. Pretty noticeable actually.

I wish I didn't have to cuz I wanna use alphamine right now but I wanna get that same feeling everyone else is from the product. So I'm just going to flip flop the next 4 month plan I had and start taking EP/DAA for a month then next month ill add in alphamine.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

Yea I woke up early today and took two scoops but am thinking it would have been better to take one scoop now and another later. I woke up about 6 hours from my normal eating time and when I do eat it will be 17hrs fasted....rough.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.25%

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I started on Sunday and am now up to the 2 scoops in the morning, 1 in the early evening...definitely no appetite suppression, but as you state, I want to eat everything.

Coming off of OEP, where I was rarely hungry.

Aside from that, I have used this to replace my morning coffee...I do like the "clean stim" feeling as opposed to the jittery buzz.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I'm glad everyone is having good feedback with alphamine, I'm on my 4th day of it on 2 scoops 30 minutes before my breakfast. Energy is nice, clean throughout, but the thermo and appetite suppression is a no go for me.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.55%

So it does not contain yohimbine, right? The reason I ask is because yohimbine gives me what can be described as nervous/jittery energy boost. I do not crash from it, but I often feel uneasy and "freaked out."
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.55%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror
    Interesting. Can it be used for a lean bulk? If the answer is yes, how many tubs would you recommend for a bulk cycle, one or two? Thanks.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I believe the selective alpha 2- andrenergic agonist mechanism is a form of yohimbine if I'm not mistaken.
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I believe the selective alpha 2- andrenergic agonist mechanism is a form of yohimbine if I'm not mistaken.
    Ya it should contain specific alkaloids of Y.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

Interested in these feedbacks
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

Yep. Alphamine replaced my coffee today

I woke up with a hangover and it cleared up completely in 15 minutes after a 1/2 scoop.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Yep. Alphamine replaced my coffee today

I woke up with a hangover and it cleared up come rely in 15 minutes after a 1/2 scoop.

Alphamine: The Hangover Cure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.55%

Should one start with one serving or a half of serving?
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Should one start with one serving or a half of serving?
    If you are stim sensitive you can start with half.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM