Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Loving all of this feedback.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

3. PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

Alright, knowing I was going to take this pre workout today, I did not take the morning 2 scoop dose.

Instead I held off until pre workout, which was about 1:00pm today and took 2 scoops on empty. I also added my basics (CitMal, Agmatine, Taurine, Beta-A, ALCAR). Anyone that takes these knows how bitter they taste by themselves. Alphamine completely masked the bitterness and still tasted AWESOME!

The energy kicked in quickly once again and began to build for the first 45-60 minutes after ingestion.

All I have to say is this stuff is THE TRUTH!! I hit arms and chest today and had outstanding energy throughout the entire workout. I definitely felt more muscular energy as well. Vascularity and pumps were outrageous, and much more pronounced than when I normally just take my basic supplements. I literally did not want to leave the gym. Thermo effect was once again crazy.

After forcing myself to leave the gym, I went for a 5 mile (45 minute) bike ride and it was a cynch. It's now almost 7:00p (6 hours after my first 2 scoop dose) and I still have a very good and calm energy. Libido has been going strong since my first dose yesterday.

Hands down I'll now be using this as the energy/stim addition to my pre workout ergogenic supps.

4. Awesome review and updates, can't wait to give this a go
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Boosh!

You can take it pre-workout...it works especially well to turn your workout into a Fat Igniting workout.

You should not combine it with a preworkout product
    What about with a non stim pre? I was thinking of trying this with Clout, I workout early AM anyway and figured taking Alphamine with Clout would pretty much cover everything preworkout one could want.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I go to bed around 730-8 lol.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    How about 1.5 at 530 and 1.5 scoops preworkout?

The beauty of a fat loss powder right there...

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

Alright, knowing I was going to take this pre workout today, I did not take the morning 2 scoop dose.

Instead I held off until pre workout, which was about 1:00pm today and took 2 scoops on empty. I also added my basics (CitMal, Agmatine, Taurine, Beta-A, ALCAR). Anyone that takes these knows how bitter they taste by themselves. Alphamine completely masked the bitterness and still tasted AWESOME!

The energy kicked in quickly once again and began to build for the first 45-60 minutes after ingestion.

All I have to say is this stuff is THE TRUTH!! I hit arms and chest today and had outstanding energy throughout the entire workout. I definitely felt more muscular energy as well. Vascularity and pumps were outrageous, and much more pronounced than when I normally just take my basic supplements. I literally did not want to leave the gym. Thermo effect was once again crazy.

After forcing myself to leave the gym, I went for a 5 mile (45 minute) bike ride and it was a cynch. It's now almost 7:00p (6 hours after my first 2 scoop dose) and I still have a very good and calm energy. Libido has been going strong since my first dose yesterday.

Hands down I'll now be using this as the energy/stim addition to my pre workout ergogenic supps.
    Great feedback man

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    What about with a non stim pre? I was thinking of trying this with Clout, I workout early AM anyway and figured taking Alphamine with Clout would pretty much cover everything preworkout one could want.
    Definitely could stack with a non-stim pre
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

I have nothing to say except...don't dose your BA and taurine concurrently!

8. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Adding Clout should be epic. Clout plus a caffeine pill is already awesome. You should try and let everyone know how it works.

9. Ive always liked the clout formula
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

10. You're right natty. The beauty of Alphamine. That sounds perfect. I will go that route Thanx buddy

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

11. Stumbled across this just now! Late but awesome job in here man! Really spikes my curiosity more for this product.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Pumped for more feedback. Looks like everyones bottles are trickling in today
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

13. Sounds like you could take just 1-2 scoops a day and let the bottle last even longer which makes it even a better deal!. Haven't even tried it yet and already I want to get another bottle!. I know this is something I'm gonna want to run for at least 8 weeks.

14. 8 weeks will definetely be ideal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

15. I just finished a 6 week run of erase- daa. Should i wait to start using alphamine until after my 4 week break from nattys or will it be ok to use while im breaking? It would be nice to keep cutting all the way thru!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I just finished a 6 week run of erase- daa. Should i wait to start using alphamine until after my 4 week break from nattys or will it be ok to use while im breaking? It would be nice to keep cutting all the way thru!!
    You can go straight to Alphamine. Thinking of running it solo?

17. I guess. Unless you got any suggestions .....

18. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I guess. Unless you got any suggestions .....
    Anabeta Elite will be perfect with it.

19. I thought that also. Should i wait to start the anabeta? Since i just stopped the other 2. Cause i was thinking that anabeta elite- erase- daa would be sweet.

20. With the alphamine

21. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I thought that also. Should i wait to start the anabeta? Since i just stopped the other 2. Cause i was thinking that anabeta elite- erase- daa would be sweet.
    U can. What u can do is either run Alphamine alone and see how it treats u. 8 weeks should yield better results, after those 8 weeks u can go with Anabeta Elite, erase pro and some daa. I like plain ol daa but you might want to give intimidate a look. This is my last week on Intimidate and I like it very much.

22. Ill check intimidate out. I used plain daa on my last run. I seen some good results from it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    I thought that also. Should i wait to start the anabeta? Since i just stopped the other 2. Cause i was thinking that anabeta elite- erase- daa would be sweet.
    You could jump right into Anabeta Elite/Alphamine if you wished. The pathways targeted are different vs Erase/Daa stack.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

24. That will probably be the way ill go then. On a separate note.... ive gotta have the worse luck. I missed the insider sale, finally ordered my alphamine yesterday, and today they give free bottles of shift with it....damn the bad luck.

25. Oh and thx for the advice. I really appreciate it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements