Alphamine First Impressions

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. When in the UK?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    When in the UK?
    Should be 2-3 weeks if everything goes well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Should be 2-3 weeks if everything goes well.
    Thanks mate.....2-3 weeks is an age when you want something now!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks mate.....2-3 weeks is an age when you want something now!
    If you had bought on the pre-sale you wouldn't have to wait so long.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. I posted my impressions in the Alphamine thread. **** is no joke. I would have died from cardiac arrest or drowned in a puddle of my own sweat if I started off with 2 scoops

  6. Subbed. Clemenza, how was your alphamine with the weights?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I posted my impressions in the Alphamine thread. **** is no joke. I would have died from cardiac arrest or drowned in a puddle of my own sweat if I started off with 2 scoops
    lol....hence the directions!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    lol....hence the directions!
    Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

    All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?
    I would give yourself 4 hours minimum before final dose and sleepy time

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

    All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.
    hahaha
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

    All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.
    Haha. I actually noticed this too yesterday but didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was directly linked to the Alphamine. HOWEVER, I did run AT-2 a few months ago and noticed a HUGE boost in libido. So I guess we'll be seeing the same with Alphamine.

    Higenamine in studies is shown to possibly treat erectile dysfunction.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    All these early reviews have me thinking of changing my plans as well. I am bulking now, was gonna save my 2 tubs for a later time. But as someone who has never did a real "cut" before (always been a strength trainer and never really cared about the little bit of abdominal fat I carry around), I have been considering trying a few months of good clean dieting and cutting for the first time.
    Do it bro! If you've never done a true cut, I'd do it now with Alphamine.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Subbed. Clemenza, how was your alphamine with the weights?
    About to find out!!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  14. And so it begins.. The wave I was referring too. So excited to hear more and definitely try it! Says Friday I'll get mine. Then I'll put it to the test! Haha looking forward to reason more!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Haha. I actually noticed this too yesterday but didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was directly linked to the Alphamine. HOWEVER, I did run AT-2 a few months ago and noticed a HUGE boost in libido. So I guess we'll be seeing the same with Alphamine.

    Higenamine in studies is shown to possibly treat erectile dysfunction.
    Haha it is actually ridiculous it has been going on for the last few hours. Might have to take some before my girl comes in town in a few weeks.

    The new equation in fat loss:

    Alphamine + girl = most intense and epic cardio sessions ever

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha it is actually ridiculous it has been going on for the last few hours. Might have to take some before my girl comes in town in a few weeks.

    The new equation in fat loss:

    Alphamine + girl = most intense and epic cardio sessions ever
    call that the re(productive) cardio

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    lol....hence the directions!
    No pre workout with this? ima take one scoop 30 min before workout.

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    call that the re(productive) cardio
    Boosh!

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    No pre workout with this? ima take one scoop 30 min before workout.

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    You can take it pre-workout...it works especially well to turn your workout into a Fat Igniting workout.

    You should not combine it with a preworkout product
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Ok cool. Thanx natty. One scoop is good enough for pre workout? Because my first scoop will be around 530am and my pre workout dose at 130pm. Maybe do 1 am 2 pm? Or 1 pm is good enough?

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. For you, I would try 1 at 530am, 1 at 130pm, 1 at 630pm
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    For you, I would try 1 at 530am, 1 at 130pm, 1 at 630pm
    I go to bed around 730-8 lol.

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Loving all of this feedback.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

    Alright, knowing I was going to take this pre workout today, I did not take the morning 2 scoop dose.

    Instead I held off until pre workout, which was about 1:00pm today and took 2 scoops on empty. I also added my basics (CitMal, Agmatine, Taurine, Beta-A, ALCAR). Anyone that takes these knows how bitter they taste by themselves. Alphamine completely masked the bitterness and still tasted AWESOME!

    The energy kicked in quickly once again and began to build for the first 45-60 minutes after ingestion.

    All I have to say is this stuff is THE TRUTH!! I hit arms and chest today and had outstanding energy throughout the entire workout. I definitely felt more muscular energy as well. Vascularity and pumps were outrageous, and much more pronounced than when I normally just take my basic supplements. I literally did not want to leave the gym. Thermo effect was once again crazy.

    After forcing myself to leave the gym, I went for a 5 mile (45 minute) bike ride and it was a cynch. It's now almost 7:00p (6 hours after my first 2 scoop dose) and I still have a very good and calm energy. Libido has been going strong since my first dose yesterday.

    Hands down I'll now be using this as the energy/stim addition to my pre workout ergogenic supps.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  24. Awesome review and updates, can't wait to give this a go
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Boosh!



    You can take it pre-workout...it works especially well to turn your workout into a Fat Igniting workout.

    You should not combine it with a preworkout product
    What about with a non stim pre? I was thinking of trying this with Clout, I workout early AM anyway and figured taking Alphamine with Clout would pretty much cover everything preworkout one could want.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I go to bed around 730-8 lol.

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    How about 1.5 at 530 and 1.5 scoops preworkout?

    The beauty of a fat loss powder right there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

    Alright, knowing I was going to take this pre workout today, I did not take the morning 2 scoop dose.

    Instead I held off until pre workout, which was about 1:00pm today and took 2 scoops on empty. I also added my basics (CitMal, Agmatine, Taurine, Beta-A, ALCAR). Anyone that takes these knows how bitter they taste by themselves. Alphamine completely masked the bitterness and still tasted AWESOME!

    The energy kicked in quickly once again and began to build for the first 45-60 minutes after ingestion.

    All I have to say is this stuff is THE TRUTH!! I hit arms and chest today and had outstanding energy throughout the entire workout. I definitely felt more muscular energy as well. Vascularity and pumps were outrageous, and much more pronounced than when I normally just take my basic supplements. I literally did not want to leave the gym. Thermo effect was once again crazy.

    After forcing myself to leave the gym, I went for a 5 mile (45 minute) bike ride and it was a cynch. It's now almost 7:00p (6 hours after my first 2 scoop dose) and I still have a very good and calm energy. Libido has been going strong since my first dose yesterday.

    Hands down I'll now be using this as the energy/stim addition to my pre workout ergogenic supps.
    Great feedback man

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    What about with a non stim pre? I was thinking of trying this with Clout, I workout early AM anyway and figured taking Alphamine with Clout would pretty much cover everything preworkout one could want.
    Definitely could stack with a non-stim pre
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    PRE-WORKOUT ALPHAMINE

    Alright, knowing I was going to take this pre workout today, I did not take the morning 2 scoop dose.

    Instead I held off until pre workout, which was about 1:00pm today and took 2 scoops on empty. I also added my basics (CitMal, Agmatine, Taurine, Beta-A, ALCAR). Anyone that takes these knows how bitter they taste by themselves. Alphamine completely masked the bitterness and still tasted AWESOME!

    The energy kicked in quickly once again and began to build for the first 45-60 minutes after ingestion.

    All I have to say is this stuff is THE TRUTH!! I hit arms and chest today and had outstanding energy throughout the entire workout. I definitely felt more muscular energy as well. Vascularity and pumps were outrageous, and much more pronounced than when I normally just take my basic supplements. I literally did not want to leave the gym. Thermo effect was once again crazy.

    After forcing myself to leave the gym, I went for a 5 mile (45 minute) bike ride and it was a cynch. It's now almost 7:00p (6 hours after my first 2 scoop dose) and I still have a very good and calm energy. Libido has been going strong since my first dose yesterday.

    Hands down I'll now be using this as the energy/stim addition to my pre workout ergogenic supps.
    I have nothing to say except...don't dose your BA and taurine concurrently!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    What about with a non stim pre? I was thinking of trying this with Clout, I workout early AM anyway and figured taking Alphamine with Clout would pretty much cover everything preworkout one could want.
    Adding Clout should be epic. Clout plus a caffeine pill is already awesome. You should try and let everyone know how it works.

  29. Ive always liked the clout formula
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. You're right natty. The beauty of Alphamine. That sounds perfect. I will go that route Thanx buddy

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari
    By good_guye28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
  5. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Log in
Log in