Alphamine First Impressions

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
So I got my bottle of Alphamine yesterday and took my first dose this morning. I have a lot of stim experience so I went straight for the full dosing of 2 scoops AM 1 scoop PM instead of the suggested lower dose on the first day.

Impression 1: I mixed 2 scoops with 10oz of water. Mixed very easily with a spoon. It’s a purplish pink color. I notice they use a natural coloring which I love since I am drinking it twice a day. Gotta keep the pearly whites pearly white!

Impression 2: Taste is AMAZING! Not too fruity, just right. I could sip on this all day like a refreshment. It tastes like something from my kindergarten lunch box. I don’t feel like I am taking a supplement or anything.

Impression 3: I took my first two scoops on an empty stomach in the morning. I then did a fasted cardio session. First thing I noticed is this stuff kicked in superfast. Within 15 minutes. I was still driving to the gym in my car and started getting hot and energized.

Impression 4: 30-45 minutes in, and this stuff is still at full throttle. I was sweating like an animal during cardio (incline walk). WAY more than usual. It looked like I went swimming. I thought Alpha-T2 was thermogenic but this is twice as thermogenic as T2.

Impression 5: I was able to train longer and did not feel the slightest fatigue, where I normally would even using a basic stim. I am guessing this is from the combination of Caffeine and Higenamine. I felt as if my performance dramatically increased. PES should pitch this with Alphamine. It's basically a performance fat burner that let me get even more out of my cardio. I am going to try using it before a workout with weights tomorrow.

Impression 6: The energy was very high, I would describe it as a very clean and pumped up awakeness. Like I just wanted to dominate my cardio. No tunnel vision or cracked out feeling.

Impression 7: The strong energy lasted 4-5 hours, but the appetite suppression lasted about 5-6. And ZERO crash. This was perfect, as I decided to take my second dose 6 hours after my first dose and it kept my appetite to a minimum for the entire day.

Impression 8: Took 1 scoop with 4-5oz of water for my second dose. Still gives you very good energy, especially later in the day when your body is getting tired it could keep you up if you decided to take it too late at night.

Final Impression: Day 1 of Alphamine was awesome for me. I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
sounds great. can't wait for mine to arrive!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how it goes pre workout tomorrow! Sounds good so far!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. This sounds dead on with what our beta testers in house have reported as well. What other supplements are you taking?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So I got my bottle of Alphamine yesterday and took my first dose this morning. I have a lot of stim experience so I went straight for the full dosing of 2 scoops AM 1 scoop PM instead of the suggested lower dose on the first day.

Impression 1: I mixed 2 scoops with 10oz of water. Mixed very easily with a spoon. It’s a purplish pink color. I notice they use a natural coloring which I love since I am drinking it twice a day. Gotta keep the pearly whites pearly white!

Impression 2: Taste is AMAZING! Not too fruity, just right. I could sip on this all day like a refreshment. It tastes like something from my kindergarten lunch box. I don’t feel like I am taking a supplement or anything.

Impression 3: I took my first two scoops on an empty stomach in the morning. I then did a fasted cardio session. First thing I noticed is this stuff kicked in superfast. Within 15 minutes. I was still driving to the gym in my car and started getting hot and energized.

Impression 4: 30-45 minutes in, and this stuff is still at full throttle. I was sweating like an animal during cardio (incline walk). WAY more than usual. It looked like I went swimming. I thought Alpha-T2 was thermogenic but this is twice as thermogenic as T2.

Impression 5: I was able to train longer and did not feel the slightest fatigue, where I normally would even using a basic stim. I am guessing this is from the combination of Caffeine and Higenamine. I felt as if my performance dramatically increased. PES should pitch this with Alphamine. It's basically a performance fat burner that let me get even more out of my cardio. I am going to try using it before a workout with weights tomorrow.

Impression 6: The energy was very high, I would describe it as a very clean and pumped up awakeness. Like I just wanted to dominate my cardio. No tunnel vision or cracked out feeling.

Impression 7: The strong energy lasted 4-5 hours, but the appetite suppression lasted about 5-6. And ZERO crash. This was perfect, as I decided to take my second dose 6 hours after my first dose and it kept my appetite to a minimum for the entire day.

Impression 8: Took 1 scoop with 4-5oz of water for my second dose. Still gives you very good energy, especially later in the day when your body is getting tired it could keep you up if you decided to take it too late at night.

Final Impression: Day 1 of Alphamine was awesome for me. I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.
Great detailed feedback, thanks !!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. This sounds dead on with what our beta testers in house have reported as well. What other supplements are you taking?
Glad I'm seeing the same effects that the beta testers saw.

Currently finishing an 8 week run of Erase Pro which has me absolutely dry and shredded to the bone right now. Amazing how it actually targeted my abdomen and face. Absolutely love this stuff.

Also running Slin Sane 2 / Anabolic Pump which make a sick stack if timed correctly.

Synthetic Supplements Agmatine which is now a staple for me.

Super Cissus for these old creeking joints.

As well as all the basics.

I've made great gains this summer with these supplements and dieting of course. I'm dying to start Anabeta Elite for a bulk but I'm gonna put it off another month and instead finish up cutting with Alphamine. This stuff is unreal!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Wow I hope I receive appetite suppressing effects cuz I could use it lol.
What's amazing is nothing suppresses my appetite. Not even Ephedrine. If I didn't eat today I wouldn't even have realized it. I'll see tomorrow if this continues.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u log it is this gonna be it or r u gonna set up a new thread? If u set up a new one post up a link in here so I can come follow brah

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great detailed feedback, thanks !!!
Thank you guys! It's products like this that truly give us that extra edge helping us meet our goals. I can't say enough about the legit raw and true energy I felt all day today.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If u log it is this gonna be it or r u gonna set up a new thread? If u set up a new one post up a link in here so I can come follow brah
If I do I'll set up another thread and let you know!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So if you are looking for a cut off to hit the bed by midnight, what is the latest you think AM can be taken?

5pm?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I do I'll set up another thread and let you know!
Sounds good man. I'm looking for you to kill your workout tomorrow to pump me up even more for my alphamine to come in

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
So if you are looking for a cut off to hit the bed by midnight, what is the latest you think AM can be taken?

5pm?
Hard to tell because I don't get tired (ready to sleep) until 10-11pm no matter what. I'd say around 5pm would be good.

It's a raw and pure type of energy that I haven't felt from any other stim. It's very clean!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seriously! this thread + kevin's have made me all the more stoked
Same here dude. I got so stoked that I might change my plan for the next for to five months up just so I can run some alphamine when it gets here. But I really want to bulk with daa ep and ae. Gahhh so confused

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
seriously! this thread + kevin's have made me all the more stoked
Same here dude. I got so stoked that I might change my plan for the next for to five months up just so I can run some alphamine when it gets here. But I really want to bulk with daa ep and ae. Gahhh so confused
You two are obviously the same person!

Ok I jest, its late in the night, and I had to literally stare at the screen to find the differences!

I was wondering, "Huh, why is he talking to himself on the forum?"

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Decisions decisions!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Ok I jest, its late in the night, and I had to literally stare at the screen to find the differences!

Lol

See, if you had taken your Alphamine like I did today you would have clearly seen the differences immediately!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lol i'm pretty sure someone else has had this mixup too. Unless it was you before too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror
I can attest to that! I have abdominal veins for the first time in my life after running Alphamine.

Rynamite

Awards
You guys are getting me super excited to start taking this. As I sit here at 5:07am waiting for the gym to open. Some raw energy sounds fantastic. Thanks for the review!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for the detailed review. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I do. I was supposed to start a bulking phase and tried one serving of Alphamine and enjoyed it so much I kept running the tub and changed my plans. Recomp for the win!

Lol i'm pretty sure someone else has had this mixup too. Unless it was you before too.
This was me who made that mistake before. I did it in this thread as well lol. You comment after one another as if you are Siamese twins sharing a laptop. :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add Alphamine for a "lean" bulk or recomp...problem solved.

Great feedback Clemenza.

redms

redms

Awards
Great detailed review for the first day of using it. Hope you keep us updated on your continued use.
Glad I got some alphamine when the pre sales were on. It seems I will be using this after my EP, ABE and DAA run from the great team at PES. Enjoying my current stack and look forward to using this for the summer cut. Sounds like I should have bought more than one for the stockpile.

boogyman

Awards
All these early reviews have me thinking of changing my plans as well. I am bulking now, was gonna save my 2 tubs for a later time. But as someone who has never did a real "cut" before (always been a strength trainer and never really cared about the little bit of abdominal fat I carry around), I have been considering trying a few months of good clean dieting and cutting for the first time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mate.....2-3 weeks is an age when you want something now!
If you had bought on the pre-sale you wouldn't have to wait so long. :p

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I posted my impressions in the Alphamine thread. **** is no joke. I would have died from cardiac arrest or drowned in a puddle of my own sweat if I started off with 2 scoops

aceroni

Awards
Subbed. Clemenza, how was your alphamine with the weights?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol....hence the directions!
Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?
I would give yourself 4 hours minimum before final dose and sleepy time

Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.
hahaha

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Haha. I actually noticed this too yesterday but didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was directly linked to the Alphamine. HOWEVER, I did run AT-2 a few months ago and noticed a HUGE boost in libido. So I guess we'll be seeing the same with Alphamine.

Higenamine in studies is shown to possibly treat erectile dysfunction.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
All these early reviews have me thinking of changing my plans as well. I am bulking now, was gonna save my 2 tubs for a later time. But as someone who has never did a real "cut" before (always been a strength trainer and never really cared about the little bit of abdominal fat I carry around), I have been considering trying a few months of good clean dieting and cutting for the first time.
Do it bro! If you've never done a true cut, I'd do it now with Alphamine.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
And so it begins.. The wave I was referring too. So excited to hear more and definitely try it! Says Friday I'll get mine. Then I'll put it to the test! Haha looking forward to reason more!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha. I actually noticed this too yesterday but didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was directly linked to the Alphamine. HOWEVER, I did run AT-2 a few months ago and noticed a HUGE boost in libido. So I guess we'll be seeing the same with Alphamine.

Higenamine in studies is shown to possibly treat erectile dysfunction.
Haha it is actually ridiculous it has been going on for the last few hours. Might have to take some before my girl comes in town in a few weeks.

The new equation in fat loss:

Alphamine + girl = most intense and epic cardio sessions ever

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha it is actually ridiculous it has been going on for the last few hours. Might have to take some before my girl comes in town in a few weeks.

The new equation in fat loss:

Alphamine + girl = most intense and epic cardio sessions ever
call that the re(productive) cardio

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....hence the directions!
No pre workout with this? ima take one scoop 30 min before workout.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
call that the re(productive) cardio
Boosh!

No pre workout with this? ima take one scoop 30 min before workout.

You can take it pre-workout...it works especially well to turn your workout into a Fat Igniting workout.

You should not combine it with a preworkout product

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. Thanx natty. One scoop is good enough for pre workout? Because my first scoop will be around 530am and my pre workout dose at 130pm. Maybe do 1 am 2 pm? Or 1 pm is good enough?