I am now a believer in erase

bigbb123

Awards
Ok let me start by saying I have no endorsements from pes, nor any company for that matter. As a matter of fact I'm rather big critic and skeptic of most supp companies hence unusually make my own stuff from powders. That being said:

I gave a erase a go and I can't really believe the changes I'm seeing in my body. Fat loss, water loss, better sleep. I don't really know what to say besides the fact that I am surprised to say the least that worked. Keep up the good work pes you have a winner with this one

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the stellar feedback. The aim of PES is to provide quality, innovative products that really deliver.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Have to say I'm really enjoying my first run of this.

Well being, strength and vascularity is all good.

Its a pretty nice compound for sure.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for putting faith in our products. I am pleased you enjoyed it!

Ben

bigbb123

Awards
Thank you for the stellar feedback. The aim of PES is to provide quality, innovative products that really deliver.
Like I said I really hate the whole supplement Industry as a whole, a lot of unscrupulous people and smoke an mirror concoctions. Your company has a strong presence on this board and your reps are always answering questions and are helpful. You pay attention to posts about your products which indicates to me that you are a professional company or operation. Again excellent product I will most definetky be a repeat customer. I'm interested in trying anabeta or alphamine next. I am going to Egypt where i am from next week and have acess to almost unlimited lab work. I just finished my bottle of erase so I will try erase pro next and run before and after blood work and post on the boards.

Ray

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I really hate the whole supplement Industry as a whole, a lot of unscrupulous people and smoke an mirror concoctions. Your company has a strong presence on this board and your reps are always answering questions and are helpful. You pay attention to posts about your products which indicates to me that you are a professional company or operation. Again excellent product I will most definetky be a repeat customer. I'm interested in trying anabeta or alphamine next. I am going to Egypt where i am from next week and have acess to almost unlimited lab work. I just finished my bottle of erase so I will try erase pro next and run before and after blood work and post on the boards.

Ray
I think it is fair to say that there is definitely a dark side to the supplement world and many companies operate with lower standards for customers.

I am pleased that you have recognised that we genuinely intend to be different. Our goal is to innovate and educate.

Our customer service should always be top quality. We pride ourselves on it. :)

Ben

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ray
Its reports like your own that drive us as a company to deliver the most professional customer assistance & product quality. I'm thoroughly satisfied that you had a good run with Erase, and im eager to hear your thoughts on Erase Pro!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok let me start by saying I have no endorsements from pes, nor any company for that matter. As a matter of fact I'm rather big critic and skeptic of most supp companies hence unusually make my own stuff from powders. That being said:

I gave a erase a go and I can't really believe the changes I'm seeing in my body. Fat loss, water loss, better sleep. I don't really know what to say besides the fact that I am surprised to say the least that worked. Keep up the good work pes you have a winner with this one
Thank you. All of our products are formulated knowing we must satisfy even the most scrutinizing customer. We dont fear that customer, we welcome them. Hearing stories like these is what keeps everyone working hard day and night at PES

Have to say I'm really enjoying my first run of this.

Well being, strength and vascularity is all good.

Its a pretty nice compound for sure.
Without a doubt

ReNude1

Awards
I love the Pes High/Volume it's a total win but I not sure about Alphamine jury is still out I think I overdosed it at two heaping scoops when I was using 1 1/2 half scoops less side effects I have to watch my blood pressure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Pes High/Volume it's a total win but I not sure about Alphamine jury is still out I think I overdosed it at two heaping scoops when I was using 1 1/2 half scoops less side effects I have to watch my blood pressure.
2 scoops is quite strong. Stick with 1.5 if that's what you react well too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy erase myself!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Which version of erase pro did u use? The one containing ksm?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which version of erase pro did u use? The one containing ksm?
His post was from 2012 so I don't think it will be the new version unless he has access to a time travel machine. ;)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
His post was from 2012 so I don't think it will be the new version unless he has access to a time travel machine. ;)
Lol! I have a new phone and installed the AM app so seeing many old messages for the first time!