I am now a believer in erase

  1. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2823
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    13.53%

    I am now a believer in erase


    Ok let me start by saying I have no endorsements from pes, nor any company for that matter. As a matter of fact I'm rather big critic and skeptic of most supp companies hence unusually make my own stuff from powders. That being said:

    I gave a erase a go and I can't really believe the changes I'm seeing in my body. Fat loss, water loss, better sleep. I don't really know what to say besides the fact that I am surprised to say the least that worked. Keep up the good work pes you have a winner with this one

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,723
    Rep Power
    1317322
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thank you for the stellar feedback. The aim of PES is to provide quality, innovative products that really deliver.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    57028
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    60.69%

    Have to say I'm really enjoying my first run of this.

    Well being, strength and vascularity is all good.

    Its a pretty nice compound for sure.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thank you for putting faith in our products. I am pleased you enjoyed it!

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2823
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    13.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Thank you for the stellar feedback. The aim of PES is to provide quality, innovative products that really deliver.
    Like I said I really hate the whole supplement Industry as a whole, a lot of unscrupulous people and smoke an mirror concoctions. Your company has a strong presence on this board and your reps are always answering questions and are helpful. You pay attention to posts about your products which indicates to me that you are a professional company or operation. Again excellent product I will most definetky be a repeat customer. I'm interested in trying anabeta or alphamine next. I am going to Egypt where i am from next week and have acess to almost unlimited lab work. I just finished my bottle of erase so I will try erase pro next and run before and after blood work and post on the boards.

    Ray
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Like I said I really hate the whole supplement Industry as a whole, a lot of unscrupulous people and smoke an mirror concoctions. Your company has a strong presence on this board and your reps are always answering questions and are helpful. You pay attention to posts about your products which indicates to me that you are a professional company or operation. Again excellent product I will most definetky be a repeat customer. I'm interested in trying anabeta or alphamine next. I am going to Egypt where i am from next week and have acess to almost unlimited lab work. I just finished my bottle of erase so I will try erase pro next and run before and after blood work and post on the boards.

    Ray
    I think it is fair to say that there is definitely a dark side to the supplement world and many companies operate with lower standards for customers.

    I am pleased that you have recognised that we genuinely intend to be different. Our goal is to innovate and educate.

    Our customer service should always be top quality. We pride ourselves on it.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Like I said I really hate the whole supplement Industry as a whole, a lot of unscrupulous people and smoke an mirror concoctions. Your company has a strong presence on this board and your reps are always answering questions and are helpful. You pay attention to posts about your products which indicates to me that you are a professional company or operation. Again excellent product I will most definetky be a repeat customer. I'm interested in trying anabeta or alphamine next. I am going to Egypt where i am from next week and have acess to almost unlimited lab work. I just finished my bottle of erase so I will try erase pro next and run before and after blood work and post on the boards.

    Ray
    Its reports like your own that drive us as a company to deliver the most professional customer assistance & product quality. I'm thoroughly satisfied that you had a good run with Erase, and im eager to hear your thoughts on Erase Pro!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. New Member
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    86779
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%

    did you run it on its own?
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Ok let me start by saying I have no endorsements from pes, nor any company for that matter. As a matter of fact I'm rather big critic and skeptic of most supp companies hence unusually make my own stuff from powders. That being said:

    I gave a erase a go and I can't really believe the changes I'm seeing in my body. Fat loss, water loss, better sleep. I don't really know what to say besides the fact that I am surprised to say the least that worked. Keep up the good work pes you have a winner with this one
    Thank you. All of our products are formulated knowing we must satisfy even the most scrutinizing customer. We dont fear that customer, we welcome them. Hearing stories like these is what keeps everyone working hard day and night at PES

    Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Have to say I'm really enjoying my first run of this.

    Well being, strength and vascularity is all good.

    Its a pretty nice compound for sure.
    Without a doubt
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do you believe in ghosts?
    By motleybreu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in