FormaSurge with DAA and AD-3

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
On my 2nd week of DAA and AD-3 which I am running for 8 weeks. Curious how effective it would be to add in FormaSurge for the last 4 weeks?

uvawahoowa

Awards
On my 2nd week of DAA and AD-3 which I am running for 8 weeks. Curious how effective it would be to add in FormaSurge for the last 4 weeks?
Prob not a good idea to run another ai...don't want to push est down too low...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not a good idea, but not a bad one necessarily...You see FormaSurge can help with not only lowering estrogen but tackling the Prolactin side effects DAA might cause. I would suggest using FormaSurge at a level of pumps where you feel the prolactin sides (if any) are being controlled. If no signs of prolactin raises then I see no use of FormaSurge and it would be best to save it for another cycle, too good of a product to just use it without any benefit.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good idea! Is FormaSurge best run solo?

Not a good idea, but not a bad one necessarily...You see FormaSurge can help with not only lowering estrogen but tackling the Prolactin side effects DAA might cause. I would suggest using FormaSurge at a level of pumps where you feel the prolactin sides (if any) are being controlled. If no signs of prolactin raises then I see no use of FormaSurge and it would be best to save it for another cycle, too good of a product to just use it without any benefit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
6 weeks out and for continuing recomp/leaning out, would DAA/AD3 for the next 6 weeks yield the best results or adding in Formasurge in place of AD3 or going with Dermacrine/FormaSurge?
If you already started DAA/AD3 you can finish this stack and then take a hormonal supplement break for 4-6 weeks. However if you want you can swap out AD3 for Dermacrine/formasurge if you want a recomp , if you want a cut just use Formasurge instead of AD3 if you want.