FormaSurge with DAA and AD-3

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Thumbs up FormaSurge with DAA and AD-3


    On my 2nd week of DAA and AD-3 which I am running for 8 weeks. Curious how effective it would be to add in FormaSurge for the last 4 weeks?

  2. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31239

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    On my 2nd week of DAA and AD-3 which I am running for 8 weeks. Curious how effective it would be to add in FormaSurge for the last 4 weeks?
    Prob not a good idea to run another ai...don't want to push est down too low...
  3. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    On my 2nd week of DAA and AD-3 which I am running for 8 weeks. Curious how effective it would be to add in FormaSurge for the last 4 weeks?
    Not a good idea, but not a bad one necessarily...You see FormaSurge can help with not only lowering estrogen but tackling the Prolactin side effects DAA might cause. I would suggest using FormaSurge at a level of pumps where you feel the prolactin sides (if any) are being controlled. If no signs of prolactin raises then I see no use of FormaSurge and it would be best to save it for another cycle, too good of a product to just use it without any benefit.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Good idea! Is FormaSurge best run solo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not a good idea, but not a bad one necessarily...You see FormaSurge can help with not only lowering estrogen but tackling the Prolactin side effects DAA might cause. I would suggest using FormaSurge at a level of pumps where you feel the prolactin sides (if any) are being controlled. If no signs of prolactin raises then I see no use of FormaSurge and it would be best to save it for another cycle, too good of a product to just use it without any benefit.
  5. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Good idea! Is FormaSurge best run solo?
    I would stack it either with DAA or Dermacrine , likely both. Check this thread out:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...-lil-info.html
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    6 weeks out and for continuing recomp/leaning out, would DAA/AD3 for the next 6 weeks yield the best results or adding in Formasurge in place of AD3 or going with Dermacrine/FormaSurge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would stack it either with DAA or Dermacrine , likely both. Check this thread out:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...-lil-info.html
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    6 weeks out and for continuing recomp/leaning out, would DAA/AD3 for the next 6 weeks yield the best results or adding in Formasurge in place of AD3 or going with Dermacrine/FormaSurge?
    If you already started DAA/AD3 you can finish this stack and then take a hormonal supplement break for 4-6 weeks. However if you want you can swap out AD3 for Dermacrine/formasurge if you want a recomp , if you want a cut just use Formasurge instead of AD3 if you want.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate Advanced with DAA and AD3
    By fatburner2007 in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan
    By mrball33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:59 AM
  3. is igh-1 and ghenerate good to take with daa
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 01:08 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:33 PM
  5. will forskolin stack well with daa and erase?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in