Preworkout brew thoughts?

  1. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra

  2. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557667
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know a lot of people recommend 8g citmal. I honestly don't notice much of a difference after 4g +.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    That's a lot, but will work nicely. 3 grams of Beta Alanine would be worth adding too.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    Compete is Intraworkout, no mroe than 6g of Cirulline Malate needed anyway...and Orotine and Creatine are not necessarily PWO supps and neither is BA like aforementioned.

    Try:
    1g Agmatine Sulfate
    6g Citrulline Malate
    3g COP
    200mg Caffeine Pill
    1 Bronkaid
    1 gram ALCAR

    That should be good to give yah a kick, to get some focus, endurance and pumps.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Compete is Intraworkout, no mroe than 6g of Cirulline Malate needed anyway...and Orotine and Creatine are not necessarily PWO supps and neither is BA like aforementioned.

    Try:
    1g Agmatine Sulfate
    6g Citrulline Malate
    3g COP
    200mg Caffeine Pill
    1 Bronkaid
    1 gram ALCAR

    That should be good to give yah a kick, to get some focus, endurance and pumps.
    Agmatine is no more of a dedicated pwo in my mind than BA is. Just my opinion of course. I actually like both. I assumed the OP was staying away from stims since he made no mention of wanting them in his stack. If that isn't the case, then you EC recommendation is very solid.
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Agmatine is no more of a dedicated pwo in my mind than BA is. Just my opinion of course. I actually like both. I assumed the OP was staying away from stims since he made no mention of wanting them in his stack. If that isn't the case, then you EC recommendation is very solid.
    I like agmatine preworkout when paired with GMS and if possible some carbs before the workout. The ALCAR just helps my focus in marvelous ways paired up with EC . I think BA and Creatines are just meant to be taken to keep the muscle levels fully saturated, thus not really needed to be taken pre workout.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I like agmatine preworkout when paired with GMS and if possible some carbs before the workout. The ALCAR just helps my focus in marvelous ways paired up with EC . I think BA and Creatines are just meant to be taken to keep the muscle levels fully saturated, thus not really needed to be taken pre workout.
    Agreed that Agmatine plus GMS produce very good pumps. Agmatine's overall benefits are often overlooked though when people only think of t as a pwo supplement. BA can be taken any time of day because as you said maintaining muscle saturation is the real goal. That being said, I am a fan of those BA tingles before working out. ALCAR is amazing in so many ways and is definitely a new staple supp.
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Agreed that Agmatine plus GMS produce very good pumps. Agmatine's overall benefits are often overlooked though when people only think of t as a pwo supplement. BA can be taken any time of day because as you said maintaining muscle saturation is the real goal. That being said, I am a fan of those BA tingles before working out. ALCAR is amazing in so many ways and is definitely a new staple supp.
    Agreed, this is just their mention for PWO scenes, but I rather use Agmatine for general health and GDA purposes. ALCAR, while it may have also awesome MPK effects for fat loss, I revere it as the thing that keeps me sane, in a good mood and able to learn when tackling on around 5 classes and 2 labs, all for Engineering...Ever tried this:

    -Piracetam
    -DAA
    -ALCAR
    -EC
    -Choline

    That above ooooh...oooh my god...honestly haha its a mental orgasm.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,645
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    karbolyn, 1g agmatine, 6.5g cit mal, 2g cop, argine e2 matrix, stim of choice
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    karbolyn, 1g agmatine, 6.5g cit mal, 2g cop, argine e2 matrix, stim of choice
    But...but...but...no kind of arginine will ever work on a PWO ...well that's just me personal opinion !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,645
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    But...but...but...no kind of arginine will ever work on a PWO ...well that's just me personal opinion !
    its not for arginine, its for the norvaline in it, plus i already have it
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Agreed, this is just their mention for PWO scenes, but I rather use Agmatine for general health and GDA purposes. ALCAR, while it may have also awesome MPK effects for fat loss, I revere it as the thing that keeps me sane, in a good mood and able to learn when tackling on around 5 classes and 2 labs, all for Engineering...Ever tried this:

    -Piracetam
    -DAA
    -ALCAR
    -EC
    -Choline

    That above ooooh...oooh my god...honestly haha its a mental orgasm.
    I haven't tried that stack, but have a 700g tub of Piracetum and 500g tub of Choline waiting to be opened. Obviously (as I am a supp whore) I already have all the rest of your ingredients on hand as well. I am waiting until after my shoulder surgery before I dive in. I will pick your brain in the coming weeks for dosing ideas.
  13. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I haven't tried that stack, but have a 700g tub of Piracetum and 500g tub of Choline waiting to be opened. Obviously (as I am a supp whore) I already have all the rest of your ingredients on hand as well. I am waiting until after my shoulder surgery before I dive in. I will pick your brain in the coming weeks for doing ideas.
    Hehehe ! HMU anytime, I love trying home made brews!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    1021801
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    Sns powderes agamtine and your golden
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  15. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,664
    Rep Power
    3816733
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    Even without the BA and COP that is an epic stack. You should see some awesomeness with it.

    What flavor Compete did you grab?
  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6545464
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    Looks great. Space out 3-6g of BA throughout the day and take a minimum of 2g COP preworkout.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    2 scoops of iforce compete
    9 grams of sns cit mall
    3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

    I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

    Pre/intra
    I would add a scoop or 2 of hemavol and take the 2nd scoop of compete intra workout

  18. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

    Thanks for the advice I'm trying keep it stim free

    I may just drop in the cop ba and agmatine i have and just go ham then haha

    I'm also using PP sustain alpha endoamp max which I love going to be adding in sns inhibit p too


    I picked up lemon drop in hopes it's as good as the tangerine one I just finished.
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,594
    Rep Power
    10751821
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i know arginine gets a bad rep....but i have been adding it to agmatine and cit mal and feel it really improves effects...

    for a great sex booster try...arginine/agmatine/cit mal/with 10-20mg ycl, depending on weight and tolerance....DAMN!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Brewing up a preworkout
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  3. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM
  4. Testing out my 4-AD brew...
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 01:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in