2 scoops of iforce compete
9 grams of sns cit mall
3-6 grams of MAN orotine creatine

I also have sns cop and np beta alanine that I may add

Pre/intra

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people recommend 8g citmal. I honestly don't notice much of a difference after 4g +.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
That's a lot, but will work nicely. 3 grams of Beta Alanine would be worth adding too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
Compete is Intraworkout, no mroe than 6g of Cirulline Malate needed anyway...and Orotine and Creatine are not necessarily PWO supps and neither is BA like aforementioned.

Try:
1g Agmatine Sulfate
6g Citrulline Malate
3g COP
200mg Caffeine Pill
1 Bronkaid
1 gram ALCAR

That should be good to give yah a kick, to get some focus, endurance and pumps.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Compete is Intraworkout, no mroe than 6g of Cirulline Malate needed anyway...and Orotine and Creatine are not necessarily PWO supps and neither is BA like aforementioned.

Try:
1g Agmatine Sulfate
6g Citrulline Malate
3g COP
200mg Caffeine Pill
1 Bronkaid
1 gram ALCAR

That should be good to give yah a kick, to get some focus, endurance and pumps.
Agmatine is no more of a dedicated pwo in my mind than BA is. Just my opinion of course. I actually like both. I assumed the OP was staying away from stims since he made no mention of wanting them in his stack. If that isn't the case, then you EC recommendation is very solid.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agmatine is no more of a dedicated pwo in my mind than BA is. Just my opinion of course. I actually like both. I assumed the OP was staying away from stims since he made no mention of wanting them in his stack. If that isn't the case, then you EC recommendation is very solid.
I like agmatine preworkout when paired with GMS and if possible some carbs before the workout. The ALCAR just helps my focus in marvelous ways paired up with EC :). I think BA and Creatines are just meant to be taken to keep the muscle levels fully saturated, thus not really needed to be taken pre workout.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I like agmatine preworkout when paired with GMS and if possible some carbs before the workout. The ALCAR just helps my focus in marvelous ways paired up with EC :). I think BA and Creatines are just meant to be taken to keep the muscle levels fully saturated, thus not really needed to be taken pre workout.
Agreed that Agmatine plus GMS produce very good pumps. Agmatine's overall benefits are often overlooked though when people only think of t as a pwo supplement. BA can be taken any time of day because as you said maintaining muscle saturation is the real goal. That being said, I am a fan of those BA tingles before working out. ALCAR is amazing in so many ways and is definitely a new staple supp.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed that Agmatine plus GMS produce very good pumps. Agmatine's overall benefits are often overlooked though when people only think of t as a pwo supplement. BA can be taken any time of day because as you said maintaining muscle saturation is the real goal. That being said, I am a fan of those BA tingles before working out. ALCAR is amazing in so many ways and is definitely a new staple supp.
Agreed, this is just their mention for PWO scenes, but I rather use Agmatine for general health and GDA purposes. ALCAR, while it may have also awesome MPK effects for fat loss, I revere it as the thing that keeps me sane, in a good mood and able to learn when tackling on around 5 classes and 2 labs, all for Engineering...Ever tried this:

-Piracetam
-DAA
-ALCAR
-EC
-Choline

That above ooooh...oooh my god...honestly haha its a mental orgasm.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
karbolyn, 1g agmatine, 6.5g cit mal, 2g cop, argine e2 matrix, stim of choice

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
karbolyn, 1g agmatine, 6.5g cit mal, 2g cop, argine e2 matrix, stim of choice
But...but...but...no kind of arginine will ever work on a PWO :(...well that's just me personal opinion :D!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
But...but...but...no kind of arginine will ever work on a PWO :(...well that's just me personal opinion :D!
its not for arginine, its for the norvaline in it, plus i already have it

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Agreed, this is just their mention for PWO scenes, but I rather use Agmatine for general health and GDA purposes. ALCAR, while it may have also awesome MPK effects for fat loss, I revere it as the thing that keeps me sane, in a good mood and able to learn when tackling on around 5 classes and 2 labs, all for Engineering...Ever tried this:

-Piracetam
-DAA
-ALCAR
-EC
-Choline

That above ooooh...oooh my god...honestly haha its a mental orgasm.
I haven't tried that stack, but have a 700g tub of Piracetum and 500g tub of Choline waiting to be opened. Obviously (as I am a supp whore) I already have all the rest of your ingredients on hand as well. I am waiting until after my shoulder surgery before I dive in. I will pick your brain in the coming weeks for dosing ideas.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I haven't tried that stack, but have a 700g tub of Piracetum and 500g tub of Choline waiting to be opened. Obviously (as I am a supp whore) I already have all the rest of your ingredients on hand as well. I am waiting until after my shoulder surgery before I dive in. I will pick your brain in the coming weeks for doing ideas.
Hehehe :D! HMU anytime, I love trying home made brews!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
Sns powderes agamtine and your golden

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
Even without the BA and COP that is an epic stack. You should see some awesomeness with it. :D

What flavor Compete did you grab?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
Looks great. Space out 3-6g of BA throughout the day and take a minimum of 2g COP preworkout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 grams of sns cit mall

Pre/intra
I would add a scoop or 2 of hemavol and take the 2nd scoop of compete intra workout :)

squatting

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice I'm trying keep it stim free

I may just drop in the cop ba and agmatine i have and just go ham then haha

I'm also using PP sustain alpha endoamp max which I love going to be adding in sns inhibit p too

I picked up lemon drop in hopes it's as good as the tangerine one I just finished.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know arginine gets a bad rep....but i have been adding it to agmatine and cit mal and feel it really improves effects...

for a great sex booster try...arginine/agmatine/cit mal/with 10-20mg ycl, depending on weight and tolerance....DAMN!!!!