ERASE PRO...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I hoped on the bandwagon.i want to give this a shot.Just made my purchase from Nutraplanet.. 2 Bottles of ERASE PRO, it cost $86.00 in total,money i dnt have and shouldnt have spent,lol. But for the price,id rather spend on this then to spend on a lot of other stuff for the same price.So im looking foward to this.

i wont be taking it right away. i wanna pick up some other stuff to stack with it. my next pick up is XFactor ARA...

I want to run a stack around ARA and Erase pro,but i would like everyones opinion on how to make this work best... My diet and training is spot on.i will keep a clean diet.I wont be taking this with a hardcore cutting diet nor a hardcore bulking diet.but a diet that will consist of appx 2000-2500 calories a day,good clean foods.Will have my fair share of carbs and red meats,as well as pb,mixed nuts greens and chicken.ive bulked and cut before many times and never had a [problem doing either.. i am not single so i do have my cheat dinners and cheat snacks,but there at most in total 3-4 a week and thats considering I put calories and food and protein in my body 5-7 times a day.Im good when it comes to dieting. I do heavy construction so im burning calories all day,so the few cheat meals i may have dont make me feel guilty.

thats the deal,some help please =)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA or AnaBeta

Enjoy it, either way!
Or Both! :).

Epic!

There's always good deals on both. Just watch for them being you aren't in a huge rush.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Or Both! :).

Epic!

There's always good deals on both. Just watch for them being you aren't in a huge rush.
Cool man and will do..No,im not in a huge rush..if im spending money on supps and stuff for bodybuilding,I do it 100% right,diet and training etc....Want to do a stack or combo that will make it worth my money..with solid results... I take this working out thing serious =)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Jay,

I would not recommend stacking ArA and Erase Pro. They are both very hard on the joints and will probably be too much together.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jay,

I would not recommend stacking ArA and Erase Pro. They are both very hard on the joints and will probably be too much together.
I was going to recommend picking up some Cissus if stacking the two. If joints become an issue, dosing Erase Pro EOD could help as well.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I was going to recommend picking up some Cissus if stacking the two. If joints become an issue, dosing Erase Pro EOD could help as well.
I would recommend the Cissus just for the ArA. ArA is very inflammatory and I think that stacking it with EP is too much.

JosNYC

Awards
I'd say get some cissus anyway. EP can be a terrible mother on joints.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
They are both awesome products though, so the good news is you are going to have two nice runs in your future.
Well i am picky with what i take,cause i like something thats really solid man w/ atleast some proof and many good reviews..your advice over the last week or 2 has def helped me choose these 2 products( Erase and ARA )..i know ill utilize them to there fullest,im def stoked man.

what the best joint lubrication i should get? glucosomine or cisus? or both?

is one better for the other..or do they both do the same job

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Well i am picky with what i take,cause i like something thats really solid man w/ atleast some proof and many good reviews..your advice over the last week or 2 has def helped me choose these 2 products( Erase and ARA )..i know ill utilize them to there fullest,im def stoked man.

what the best joint lubrication i should get? glucosomine or cisus? or both?

is one better for the other..or do they both do the same job
I would go with Cissus all day long here. It is more of an anti-inflammatory (you need to take it at least 5-6 hours away from the ArA) than joint lubrication. Cissus has changed my life after having 3 knee surgeries in the last few years.

There are some great joint supps out there like Osteo-Sport and OT, but those aren't geared as much towards inflammation and pain control as opposed to overall joint health.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Cissus all day long here. It is more of an anti-inflammatory (you need to take it at least 5-6 hours away from the ArA) than joint lubrication. Cissus has changed my life after having 3 knee surgeries in the last few years.

There are some great joint supps out there like Osteo-Sport and OT, but those aren't geared as much towards inflammation and pain control as opposed to overall joint health.
I'd definitely go with Cissus as well. Nothing has come remotely close to helping my elbows as much as Cissus.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
ive heard about ppl doing E.P EOD,was waiting to see if it was mentioned..Thnx man.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Great advice..TY..Ill go with Cissus

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the very least add DAA into the mix. If your budget allows it and you really want to see great results, go with AnaBeta as well!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
At the very least add DAA into the mix. If your budget allows it and you really want to see great results, go with AnaBeta as well!
Was looking into Anabeta,$55.00 a bottle is pricey man...have the daa on hand and a few other things...i thibk ill be hesitant anyway on spensibg $55.00 on a bottle of a natural supp,that can possibly b hit or miss as its when spendinf any money on a nat supp,imo..**** man i can get a bottle of Halodrol for 60 with minimal to no sides while on and just as well as off and def gains..just saying as an example..not that sides are good in any way,lol..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ok i was looking at Cissus from prima force they have it in bulk powder or capsule form..which is the better option? And is prima force a solid company?

They seem to have a lot of bulk powders and lots of solid supps such as DAA,Agmatime,cissus,zma,citrulline malate etc...

Store i get my supps from has everything under the sun,so getting stuff is no prob

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i was looking at Cissus from prima force they have it in bulk powder or capsule form..which is the better option? And is prima force a solid company?

They seem to have a lot of bulk powders and lots of solid supps such as DAA,Agmatime,cissus,zma,citrulline malate etc...

Store i get my supps from has everything under the sun,so getting stuff is no prob
I can only recommended USPlabs Super Cissus or SNS Cissus XT as they are the only two I've used. Both are very effective.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

PrimaForce is a solid company, but you will want a lower extract % of Cissus than they use. Lower is better for joint pain. I'd go with Cissus XT caps from SNS. They are 5%, in cap form (Cissus powder is awful tasting) and they are pretty cheap for about $23-$25 a bottle.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
PrimaForce is a solid company, but you will want a lower extract % of Cissus than they use. Lower is better for joint pain. I'd go with Cissus XT caps from SNS. They are 5%, in cap form (Cissus powder is awful tasting) and they are pretty cheap for about $23-$25 a bottle.
Ok cool....yeah i just looked and they have primaforce in pill form as well...$25.00,120 caps and at 2 caps a day.....id post there nutrient label but im at work..if u look at it.does it seem good..ill check now if they have sns

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hey Dewey,one question quick..why exactly does Erase Pro dry your joints up the way it does..does it play thw role similar to a diuretic,although the compound is known to release hormones or test.Im a bit confused.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey Dewey,one question quick..why exactly does Erase Pro dry your joints up the way it does..does it play thw role similar to a diuretic,although the compound is known to release hormones or test.Im a bit confused.
The main ingredient has a drying effect on your whole body, including your joints.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its due to decreased estrogen levels, which is very user dependent. You'll notice some people dont experience the dry joints from ED, while others cant take more than 1 capsule every other day. Differing estrogen levels are to blame here.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Its due to decreased estrogen levels, which is very user dependent. You'll notice some people dont experience the dry joints from ED, while others cant take more than 1 capsule every other day. Differing estrogen levels are to blame here.
Ok that makes sense...while it decreases estro,its raises test? I thought in any test boosting type supp if test raises naturally estro would raise with it,in most cases atleast.But i guess this is why a sup like DAA works so well with EP

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Cissus all day long here. It is more of an anti-inflammatory (you need to take it at least 5-6 hours away from the ArA) than joint lubrication.
Hey Dewey,

I'm planning on taking X-Factor and following the instrux of spreading the dosage over the course of the day. Given the time range you said for taking cissus, would it be best to either tak the X-Factor all at once or to save the cissus till the end of the day?

Thanks for any advice. I've been reading many different views about cissus and ArA.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey Dewey,

I'm planning on taking X-Factor and following the instrux of spreading the dosage over the course of the day. Given the time range you said for taking cissus, would it be best to either tak the X-Factor all at once or to save the cissus till the end of the day?

Thanks for any advice. I've been reading many different views about cissus and ArA.
I would take all of your XF at once, before your workout. Take the Cissus 4-5 hours later. If you work out late in the day, reverse it.