ERASE PRO...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hey Dewey,one question quick..why exactly does Erase Pro dry your joints up the way it does..does it play thw role similar to a diuretic,although the compound is known to release hormones or test.Im a bit confused.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Hey Dewey,one question quick..why exactly does Erase Pro dry your joints up the way it does..does it play thw role similar to a diuretic,although the compound is known to release hormones or test.Im a bit confused.
    The main ingredient has a drying effect on your whole body, including your joints.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Hey Dewey,one question quick..why exactly does Erase Pro dry your joints up the way it does..does it play thw role similar to a diuretic,although the compound is known to release hormones or test.Im a bit confused.

    Its due to decreased estrogen levels, which is very user dependent. You'll notice some people dont experience the dry joints from ED, while others cant take more than 1 capsule every other day. Differing estrogen levels are to blame here.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Its due to decreased estrogen levels, which is very user dependent. You'll notice some people dont experience the dry joints from ED, while others cant take more than 1 capsule every other day. Differing estrogen levels are to blame here.
    Ok that makes sense...while it decreases estro,its raises test? I thought in any test boosting type supp if test raises naturally estro would raise with it,in most cases atleast.But i guess this is why a sup like DAA works so well with EP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I would go with Cissus all day long here. It is more of an anti-inflammatory (you need to take it at least 5-6 hours away from the ArA) than joint lubrication.
    Hey Dewey,

    I'm planning on taking X-Factor and following the instrux of spreading the dosage over the course of the day. Given the time range you said for taking cissus, would it be best to either tak the X-Factor all at once or to save the cissus till the end of the day?

    Thanks for any advice. I've been reading many different views about cissus and ArA.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc

    Hey Dewey,

    I'm planning on taking X-Factor and following the instrux of spreading the dosage over the course of the day. Given the time range you said for taking cissus, would it be best to either tak the X-Factor all at once or to save the cissus till the end of the day?

    Thanks for any advice. I've been reading many different views about cissus and ArA.
    I would take all of your XF at once, before your workout. Take the Cissus 4-5 hours later. If you work out late in the day, reverse it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 09-18-2016, 01:57 PM
  2. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
  3. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:59 PM
  4. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
  5. PES Erase Pro
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in