Superman supplement

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Is there and supplement out there that can give confidence and focus that is a non stim?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is there and supplement out there that can give confidence and focus that is a non stim?
Many people have reported Aggression, alpha male attitude and confidence gains while on Natural Test Boosters like NMDA, DAA and 3,4 div or indole-3-carbinol.

Could look into those...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i used ultima before just cause i had it...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

Focus XT caffiene free can provide excellent stim-free focus. Depending on age you could also look at a testosterone booster to help with confidence.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about giving you "confidence," but PEA has helped calm some people who get anxious.

David
Team APPNUT

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people have reported Aggression, alpha male attitude and confidence gains while on Natural Test Boosters like NMDA, DAA and 3,4 div or indole-3-carbinol.

Could look into those...
Could not agree more.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could give AndroDrive a shot it was designed specifically for what your are looking for a non-stim get stuff done supplement, gives you energy, motivation and confidence here is a link so you can read up on it more. shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll hook you up with a discount bud.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You could give AndroDrive a shot it was designed specifically for what your are looking for a non-stim get stuff done supplement, gives you energy, motivation and confidence here is a link so you can read up on it more. [ shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll hook you up with a discount bud.
What if OP is under 21 :blink:?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well then I advise he not take AD, but it doesn't say his age...?
:p that's why I asked! Says no age hehe. But yeah I totally agree with your post though, the stuff I have read about AD seems legit and awesome.