What to choose.....C20, Erase or TestoPro

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

I've returned to the gym after a couple of a months off. I will be looking to begin a supplement regime in a week or two and need some advice. I've narrowed it to the following three, C20, erase and TestoPro. Unfortunately I've become so engrossed in the literature around these supplements that I cannot now make an objective judgement about which to choose.

I won't have a problem putting on muscle due to muscle memory and I'm already on Anabolic Pump. I want to lose the maximum amount of fat whilst adding muscle. Now I know diet etc is the key determinate in this, but which of these three can best facilitate my objective.

Many thanks,

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Chaps,

I've returned to the gym after a couple of a months off. I will be looking to begin a supplement regime in a week or two and need some advice. I've narrowed it to the following three, C20, erase and TestoPro. Unfortunately I've become so engrossed in the literature around these supplements that I cannot now make an objective judgement about which to choose.

I won't have a problem putting on muscle due to muscle memory and I'm already on Anabolic Pump. I want to lose the maximum amount of fat whilst adding muscle. Now I know diet etc is the key determinate in this, but which of these three can best facilitate my objective.

Many thanks,
Based on talks and word of mouth,i have never used either...i think u r going to get a lot of Erase recomendations.But Testopro looks solid man.

I been reading alot about testpro also lately..The few that interest me most are Erase,Testopro,Ax's AD3 and Myogenix Hardcore Test. Ds Activate and Ape get a lot of ralk,but forwhatever reason they dont interest me much....

Right now i have at home:
-Recycle by Purus Labs
-Halotropin by PS
-D Pol (DAA) by Purus
-Pure Test (Daa) by Redefine/Finaflex
- Horny Goat Weed by Pro Labs

Im figuring out what i wanna do still,hiw i will mqtch **** up and i may want to pick up one or 2 more things to add to the all nat test stack .I already have CGP Creatine on hand.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How about ErasePro and Dpol (DAA+Nitrates)? ;-)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
strictly based on your three options, I would go with Erase. That being said, Erase by itself isn't going to make a huge difference. You might want to at least stack it with some DAA or look for a better stack altogether.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
strictly based on your three options, I would go with Erase. That being said, Erase by itself isn't going to make a huge difference. You might want to at least stack it with some DAA or look for a better stack altogether.
Dewey knows what's up

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dewey. Any suggestions? I can't use DAA.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks Dewey. Any suggestions? I can't use DAA.
No DAA? Bummer. There a tons of good options out there as far as stacks go:

Free Test/HGH-Up
APE/Erase
Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite
Bioforge/Trizaole
XF (original) or similar ArA product (no Erase with this one)

I would really recommend that you lock down your diet before trying any of these. Also, make sure you have realistic expectations going into any supplement stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Erase is a viable option, and never really read a bad review on it. One other option you could consider is Reversitol V2, which acts more like a natural serm. Never used C20 or Testopro so can't speak on those.

For a test booster you could look into something like Testabolan V2 or Tropinol, both are free of DAA. Testabolan uses 3,4 divanil and helps optimize free test levels, and tropinol's main active is bulbine, which has been proven as a solid ingredient, just tends to be dosed improperly sometimes. feel free to hit me up with any specific questions :)

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Erase + TestoPro=Good Results

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No DAA huh?

I would give erase + Anabeta a shot

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you don't want DAA....Erase + SNS Bulbine may be a nice stack.