creatine in the am?
- 08-19-2012, 11:43 PM
- 08-20-2012, 12:26 AM
You don't need ot utilize insulin for creatine uptake. Just take it whenever. Or, if you take a preworkout that has it, most of the time there will be enough in there to keep you saturated.iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
- 08-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Saturation makes timing irrelevant.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
- By capricekid904 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:45 AM
- By Pzough in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:35 PM
- By nparisi in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:36 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:18 PM