Which Topical for This Type of Fat?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okay... I can see my top four abs.. BUT... the stuff OVER them, jiggles. I thought you couldn't see your abs if there was anything over them, but I see them, and there is jiggly stuff over them... also a lot of jiggly stuff around the abs, the surrounding area. It's the weirdest midsection I've ever seen. It's fat and abs together. I can post pics, it's f**king weird, guys. I don't know what needs to be done. I've lost 100 pounds, but this is not lose skin. It's fat.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Go for 4 weeks of Abliderate Advanced and then 4 of Eviscerate , it should take care of it...But iMO its most likely lose skin. I lost 50+lbs and my skin had (and still has) a hard time tightening.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
When's it going to be back in stock?! >_<

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
When's it going to be back in stock?! >_<
Shoot a PM to dsdae or Geoforce for more info. Also the MidWestBeast might be able to help with this, as well as Taman. You can find the first 2 in the SPP sub-forum, the last 2 are in the Milas Thread.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha this feels like a video game. "Go talk to this guy... you can find him here..." then I have to go on a side quest to earn their trust. ^_^

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hahaha this feels like a video game. "Go talk to this guy... you can find him here..." then I have to go on a side quest to earn their trust. ^_^
The trust of MidWestBeast can be earned paying a tribute of reps to contribute to his 600+k rep points.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check yo PM's.

Midwest Beast has enough rep points to make David Dunn go in the red with one neg.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Okay... I can see my top four abs.. BUT... the stuff OVER them, jiggles. I thought you couldn't see your abs if there was anything over them, but I see them, and there is jiggly stuff over them... also a lot of jiggly stuff around the abs, the surrounding area. It's the weirdest midsection I've ever seen. It's fat and abs together. I can post pics, it's f**king weird, guys. I don't know what needs to be done. I've lost 100 pounds, but this is not lose skin. It's fat.
I have a question...im not sure if you mwntioned it,but.....is there jiggly stuff on your abs? And are u able to see the top 4 abs????

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I have a question...im not sure if you mwntioned it,but.....is there jiggly stuff on your abs? And are u able to see the top 4 abs????
I may not have covered that but YES! They're there, I can see them, but there's jiggly stuff over them. There's jiggly stuff and I can see them. I can see them, but there's stuff over them. And it's jiggly. There's jiggly stuff over them, but they're there. You see, the thing is that I can see them, but there's stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check yo PM's.

Midwest Beast has enough rep points to make David Dunn go in the red with one neg.
David Dunn is like Chuck Norris of the forum world.

I once tried to neg David Dunn and it gave me a black eye like a virtual roundhouse kick to the face. He is omnipotent.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Prototype Ur Spray

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I may not have covered that but YES! They're there, I can see them, but there's jiggly stuff over them. There's jiggly stuff and I can see them. I can see them, but there's stuff over them. And it's jiggly. There's jiggly stuff over them, but they're there. You see, the thing is that I can see them, but there's stuff.
hahahaha reps for how you handled that :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I once tried to neg David Dunn and it gave me a black eye like a virtual roundhouse kick to the face. He is omnipotent.
That's because you can't neg admin or MODs:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Had a friend neg David Dunn, he's been in Guantanamo for years now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's because you can't neg admin or MODs:)
I once tried to neg the Furry Mod from the Mid West...I ended up limping for a few days, not being able to sit straight and trembling at the mention of sitting at the toilet...this is a true story...it happened as soon as I rolled my mouse over the "I disapprove" option...Beware of the fury of the Sasquatch...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot a PM to dsdae or Geoforce for more info. Also the MidWestBeast might be able to help with this, as well as Taman. You can find the first 2 in the SPP sub-forum, the last 2 are in the Milas Thread.
How much xp do I get for this quest?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How much xp do I get for this quest?
It's an insta lvl up, and you get also a chance to enter a raffle for a free Shadowmourne Axe.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I negged David Dunn just now.

My house blew up. No joke.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I negged David Dunn just now.

My house blew up. No joke.
My chance is now...

Ben, would you like to come and live with me? I only have 1 bed...but I don't mind sharing :yup:

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So AA and Evis is is then? Haha oh and keep this going. What up, RecoverPro thread.