DAA - can you just stop taking it?

treezy z

Awards
i'm interested in trying DAA to accelerate things in the gym. i'm wondering if i can just stop taking it once i start or if this would have steroid like dangers. in other words, would i need a PCT or not? also, how long do people cycle this for?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can cease use immediately without tapering down. No PCT is needed.

It is increasing your body's natural testosterone production, not adding an external source.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
i'm interested in trying DAA to accelerate things in the gym. i'm wondering if i can just stop taking it once i start or if this would have steroid like dangers. in other words, would i need a PCT or not? also, how long do people cycle this for?
Studies show increases in test at 12 days but 6-8 weeks can be done safely at 3G a day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No OP, once you start you can never stop, your body will depend on it.

All joking aside, yes you can stop whenever you like. Typical DAA cycles run 4-8 weeks or so, i always advise a longer cycle as opposed to a shorter one. The longer the time "on" the easier it is to maintain gains. You don't need to take anything post cycle. This isn't a steroid we are talking about, it's a natural test booster.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You can just take DAA. It is a natural testosterone booster, so there is no need for post cycle therapy.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yes,its a natural test booster.Me personally,i cycle everything..a few months on and off everything.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You can stop whenever. I actually ran it for 3 months with Testopro and Erase/Erase Pro and had wonderful results.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, DAA is a pretty effective supp. You can certainly discontinue using it whenever you wish, too.

David
Team APPNUT

Seabee1507

Awards
I have had great gains with DAA stacked with Erase. both amazing products. you should have no problems at all with stoping use of DAA whenever you like. i run my DAA cycles @ 4g a day for 5-6 weeks.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not so fast; I was told Gary Coleman "just stopped", and we all know what happened to him. Coincidence; you be the judge.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Not so fast; I was told Gary Coleman "just stopped", and we all know what happened to him. Coincidence; you be the judge.
this-cannot-be-real.gif