Ultimate Stack(s)?

maldini

Awards
Hi there

First off, I hope this the write place to post up!

Well, please guys I need your help suggesting the best stack/s I can come out from the following supplements please. It is always a good ideas to hear what you believe that will work better.
Here are my stats:
age 25
height 177 cm
weight 90.30 kg
body fat 25
period of training 8+ yrs
objective: cutting down as much as possible whilst keeping a good amount of muscle.
I will not jot down all my plan for training but here are some snaps:
I plan to do cardio 4 days a week for about 45 mins
I recently got my eating plan to go on line with my overall objective of losing fat whilst maintaining muscle
training is 5 days a week. please if you require further information do tell me!

Here we come to the supplements I have. You will be shocked by the lot I have :p

1 Bottle ZMA FUEL 90CAPS by Twinlab

1 Bottle Myoswell by XPI

2 Bottles of Syntheroid By XPI ( I tried it before it is magnificent!)

1 Bottle of XPI ZMA

4 Bottles HARDCORE TEST 90 CAPS by Lg sciences

1 Bottle Animal Pak

2 Bottles Secratatropin HGH

1 Bottle of Lipofuse

7 Day Weight Loss Pill 3 Bottles

1 Bottle APIDEXTRA

1 Bottle of XPI ZMA

1 Bottle of Noxyfuel

1 Bottle of Decacor

1 Bottle of Jack3d

I know it looks really weird to have all these but you are lucky when you know some sales rep :pP

So guys I do appreciate your valuable input regarding formulating the best combination of supps to use for my purpose stated above!

Thanks a lot in advance

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that a small stash compared to mine, but whats the question

JosNYC

Awards
Hi there

First off, I hope this the write place to post up!

Well, please guys I need your help suggesting the best stack/s I can come out from the following supplements please. It is always a good ideas to hear what you believe that will work better.
Here are my stats:
age 25
height 177 cm
weight 90.30 kg
body fat 25
period of training 8+ yrs
objective: cutting down as much as possible whilst keeping a good amount of muscle.
I will not jot down all my plan for training but here are some snaps:
I plan to do cardio 4 days a week for about 45 mins
I recently got my eating plan to go on line with my overall objective of losing fat whilst maintaining muscle
training is 5 days a week. please if you require further information do tell me!

Here we come to the supplements I have. You will be shocked by the lot I have :p

1 Bottle ZMA FUEL 90CAPS by Twinlab

1 Bottle Myoswell by XPI

2 Bottles of Syntheroid By XPI ( I tried it before it is magnificent!)

1 Bottle of XPI ZMA

4 Bottles HARDCORE TEST 90 CAPS by Lg sciences

1 Bottle Animal Pak

2 Bottles Secratatropin HGH

1 Bottle of Lipofuse

7 Day Weight Loss Pill 3 Bottles

1 Bottle APIDEXTRA

1 Bottle of XPI ZMA

1 Bottle of Noxyfuel

1 Bottle of Decacor

1 Bottle of Jack3d

I know it looks really weird to have all these but you are lucky when you know some sales rep :pP

So guys I do appreciate your valuable input regarding formulating the best combination of supps to use for my purpose stated above!

Thanks a lot in advance
Wow, you post is similar to mine when I first joined...similar circumstances... Knowing friends with jobs that hook us up.

Since it seems like you are doing a cut I'd take an 8 week run of your fat burner, take your zma at night on an empty stomach for 8 weeks also and use the jack3d for a prework out boost. when trimming fat it's easiest to keep it simple. Give yourself 4-6 weeks off the fat burners and zma, possibly 8 and then get back at another cycle of fat burning

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i gotcha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you can use test while cutting, if anything you could get some lean gains or maintain mass

JosNYC

Awards
Sorry again bro but should I leave out the HGH to later or run it along?
Aren't you on a cut? No reason to run HGH... No reason to run the test either if you are taking the ZMA at night. If your goal is to trim down body fat you need to keep your diet in check while running a Kcal deficiency of at least 500 below maintainence daily, take your fat burner as directed and ZMA at night. Keep it simple.