daa- bulk powder or capsules

jmorgan7845

Awards
anyone have a preference? i know that the dosage is the same, but anyone have a better result from one better than the other?
i ran sns capsules last time and getting to order some more.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
really shouldnt matter, just whatever you prefer... i also used sns daa caps

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I've ran powder DAA and I've ran d-pol from purus and i can say that next time I will go with the pills or caps. Powder is pretty nasty, and the sns caps are pretty much the same price as the powder.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tablets are convenient, but if I can get bulk cheaper I do it. It is sour so I simply mix it with Orange Juice

theruraljuror

Awards
I've ran powder DAA and I've ran d-pol from purus and i can say that next time I will go with the pills or caps. Powder is pretty nasty, and the sns caps are pretty much the same price as the powder.
I personally enjoyed the powder, tasted a bit like a lemon drink in some cold water...but only if taken like a shot :laugh:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no difference in effectiveness but i love the sourness of daa powder!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I do not care for that sour taste of DAA....just started back on it tonight, and was displeased with that initial taste :D, I'm putting that shyt in some G2 from now on. I chase those nasty PF glutamine peptides I got with G2....stuff is good to chase with, got a strong flavor but minimal carbs. know what else works good? taking a scoop of that bulk leucine, putting it in your mouth, then chasing it with some zero coke...the carbonation seems to help disperse the leucine better than water or whatever....Ok I'll shut up now....

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Love DAA.
Last time I was using it in tablets.
Right now I bought 1 kg of powder form :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd stick to the SNS capsules. Sodium D-aspartate confers improved solubility, more available DAA, and less GI issues.

Reactions: mw1
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been taking the bulk powder DAA with the 2nd to last meal of the day, then take fiber with the last meal....and this has worked well so far to alleviate the GI issues....knock on wood....

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
love to mix powder with my pwo's or flavored creatine, gives it a better taste but straight up with water its too sour

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the caps simply because of convenience. I don't need to bother finding something to mask the taste of the powder. Either way, SNS DAA has an excellent price per serving.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any comparisons on effectiveness between the two? I've seen that the sodium DAA has been the one studied. So does that means nutra's DAA is crap? I just got 2 tubs in the mail so I'm hoping not lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I travel a lot so try to get everything capped I can. But doesn't matter at all really. And powder is cheaper of course.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
any comparisons on effectiveness between the two? I've seen that the sodium DAA has been the one studied. So does that means nutra's DAA is crap? I just got 2 tubs in the mail so I'm hoping not lol
It's impossible to make an accurate comparison between the two since DAA has not been studied, while Na-DAA has.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
anyone have a preference? i know that the dosage is the same, but anyone have a better result from one better than the other?
I'd grab SNS DAA 150g...

With the patent being awarded to Ron Kramer, there is no telling what the cost will shoot up too... I'd grab as much DAA as you can before the price possibly doubles..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only way I've ever gotten my DAA was through Formula-X (powder). Great taste and profile. Take it preworkout for a kick of aggression ;)

boogyman

Awards
I've used SNS caps and Synthetic Supplement caps. Both have been effective for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id just go with synthetic supplements DAA caps. like 10 bucks.