How to dose Alpha T2 and OEP (The Get up and Go stack)

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Hi Everyone just had a quick question on how to effectively stack Alpha T2 and OEP together. Ive read the instructions on how stack them together via nutraplanets website but after further reading into these forums, Ive seen that some of the PES reps advise on how to dose it differently.

Nutraplanet advises (once tolerance is built up): 2 OEP's, 1 Alpha T2 am
2 Alpha T2's, 1 OEP (6-8hrs later)

Some of the threads ive been reading advise kind of the opposite : 2 Alpha T2, 1 OEP AM
1 Alpha T2, 1 OEP (6-8hrs later)

My workout are always in the AM while being fasted so logically I would think the 2 Alpha T2's/ 1 OEP in the morning would be the more effective way of dosing it due to the Rauwolscine HCL in the T2's and the fasted cardio......My next does would be the 2 OEP's, 1 Alpha T2 6-8 hours later.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

-Mike

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hi Everyone just had a quick question on how to effectively stack Alpha T2 and OEP together. Ive read the instructions on how stack them together via nutraplanets website but after further reading into these forums, Ive seen that some of the PES reps advise on how to dose it differently.

Some of the threads ive been reading advise kind of the opposite : 2 Alpha T2, 1 OEP AM

My workout are always in the AM while being fasted so logically I would think the 2 Alpha T2's/ 1 OEP in the morning would be the more effective way of dosing it due to the Rauwolscine HCL in the T2's and the fasted cardio......My next does would be the 2 OEP's, 1 Alpha T2 6-8 hours later.

-Mike
I believe the AT2 recommends 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening. So I'd do OEP 1 AM & 1 PM w/ AT2 2 AM & 1PM. this is how I did Oxyeca & AT2, worked great.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards

-Mike
I believe the AT2 recommends 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening. So I'd do OEP 1 AM & 1 PM w/ AT2 2 AM & 1PM. this is how I did Oxyeca & AT2, worked great.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Both of those are good...its all about the tolerance factor. Definitely have to work your way up on this stack, cant jump into the doses above.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would start with 1 and 1 to access tolerance and then go from there.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established