iforce products................

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
-iForce - Ecdy
-iForce Nutrition - TT-33
-iForce Nutrition - Testabolan V2

Can some one tell me about these 3 products and whats there benefits? What they may stack good with? or great as just a stand alone? has anyone used them? WHat were your results?

My goals are solid muscle mass,lean as possible but not to thin and or shredded.Im only 5'7" and idc for that look to begin with,thats just me.My diet is spot on and very good!

Reps of iForce,please take no offense as I am hoping to hear opinions of ppl who do not work for Fiorce as i will be quicker to listen to some one who is not a rep of iforce when given there opinion on the results they achieved from these products.I hope you understand...Although i will take any info you have on them as well as your expiereinces on them,being you work for the company.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
-iForce - Ecdy

Can some one tell me about these 3 products and whats there benefits? What they may stack good with? or great as just a stand alone? has anyone used them? WHat were your results?

My goals are solid muscle mass,lean as possible but not to thin and or shredded.Im only 5'7" and idc for that look to begin with,thats just me.My diet is spot on and very good!

Reps of iForce,please take no offense as I am hoping to hear opinions of ppl who do not work for Fiorce as i will be quicker to listen to some one who is not a rep of iforce when given there opinion on the results they achieved from these products.I hope you understand...Although i will take any info you have on them as well as your expiereinces on them,being you work for the company.
Testabolan v2 will increase your testosterone, most people like to stack it with Reversitol V2 for it's anti-aromatase properties. TT-33 probably won't help you if you're trying to gain mass and not lean out. Ecdy is hit or miss with people. Some love it, some hate it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
havent used any of those in particular but am a big fan of iforce. hemoval, max intense, compete are all "staples" for me.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Testabolan v2 will increase your testosterone, most people like to stack it with Reversitol V2 for it's anti-aromatase properties. TT-33 probably won't help you if you're trying to gain mass and not lean out. Ecdy is hit or miss with people. Some love it, some hate it.
Good honest opinion,TY...i have taken REVV2 and i def liked it a lot..I was kind of shocked to be honest. Im new to supplements so im jut checking everything out.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Pretty much my stance on these three.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Testabolan v2 - reversitol v2 - intimidate , max v2 - hemavol ... Stacked them all for 8 weeks . I went from 240 - 236 leaned out tremendous and loved the feeling of leaving everything at the gym. I'm on compete now and it's a plus to have. I'm not a rep just a family man keeping in shape great products . Never tried any of the other products though good luck

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The first two suck, but the third one is one of the best testosterone boosters I've used for libido. I'd opt for the new dexaprine over TT-33 and Intimidate over ecdy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first two suck, but the third one is one of the best testosterone boosters I've used for libido. I'd opt for the new dexaprine over TT-33 and Intimidate over ecdy.
Really liked testabolan

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-iForce - Ecdy

Of course I am a rep, so please take what i say as a grain of salt, should you choose to, which I would not be offended if you did. I can clearly see your perspective of wanting outsiders opinions first.

-ECDY I have never ran properly, to effective gauge its ability to do what it is designed to do.

-TT33, works great if you understand it will not create a drastic loss of fat quickly. It works to increase your metabolic rate, acting on your thyroid. Thyroidal based hormones are very popular among bodybuilders when competing. There are many angles one can take to burn fat, this is one of them. What really makes tt33 shine, is that it is a very basic, single dimensional product as it doesn't contain stims, and a plethora of other things. It is strictly a non-stim metabolic enhancer with the addition of vitamin b12, so you can add your own stims and other fat burners should you choose. This is personally, one of my favorite products because I am an endormorph, I gain fat very easy along with muscle.

Testabolan V.2 is hard for me to say, as I have always stacked with Reversitol V.2. The combination of both works great for me. Testabolan V.2 alone, does get tremendous feedback, but it has been a while since I ran it solo. It has been updated with a good dose of alcar for enhanced effects.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Testobolan V2 and I thought TT-33 was pretty good, however I always took other supps with TT-33 so I can't really qualify it alone.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Of course I am a rep, so please take what i say as a grain of salt, should you choose to, which I would not be offended if you did. I can clearly see your perspective of wanting outsiders opinions first.

-ECDY I have never ran properly, to effective gauge its ability to do what it is designed to do.

-TT33, works great if you understand it will not create a drastic loss of fat quickly. It works to increase your metabolic rate, acting on your thyroid. Thyroidal based hormones are very popular among bodybuilders when competing. There are many angles one can take to burn fat, this is one of them. What really makes tt33 shine, is that it is a very basic, single dimensional product as it doesn't contain stims, and a plethora of other things. It is strictly a non-stim metabolic enhancer with the addition of vitamin b12, so you can add your own stims and other fat burners should you choose. This is personally, one of my favorite products because I am an endormorph, I gain fat very easy along with muscle.

Testabolan V.2 is hard for me to say, as I have always stacked with Reversitol V.2. The combination of both works great for me. Testabolan V.2 alone, does get tremendous feedback, but it has been a while since I ran it solo. It has been updated with a good dose of alcar for enhanced effects.

Mike
Thanks Mike... I really liked V2 Rev,felt good in gym,felt slightly stronger,healthy,an increase in mood..i cant explain exactly the feeling...Yeah i agree with u on a product not being loaded with anywhere from 2-4 or more compounds....single compound products are def most impressive..I also like the ingredients in Testobolan.

Either way Mike,i was happy with RevV2,so in turn i ordered Intimidate & ZMA off of Nutrplanet about 3 days ago.A package that actually comes with a backpack and samples of Hemoval and Maximize.Hemobal i have been very curious about.

I love Chest and Shoulder day so thats when ill be using the Hemoval and Maximize..Looking fwd to seeing all the hype surrounding Hemoval,which i will use stand aline,so i can feel its full effects..

Thanks for the feedback bro

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Mike
I definitely liked ECDY when I ran it at high dosages; it definitely helped during my last contest prep in terms of aiding recovery.

Tv2 is definitely a great product, whether stacked or used on it's own. The feedback on it from those who logged it has been stellar. I've stacked it with reversitol and also with Intimidate, and both combinations have been great. I loved it on a recomp and just finished an 8 week cycle of Intimidate and Tv2, and added about 5 lbs (bulking, but stayed relatively lean) and my strength definitely increased.

TT-33 was one of my favorite fat burners stacked with dexaprine during contest prep. It definitely allowed me to get into awesome condition without having to make any drastic changes in my diet; hell, I added that in, and was able to keep my macros the same for 4 weeks after adding it in while still dropping weight. Mike's explanation of it pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of how it works and what to expect from it.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I used only ECDY and I can say that my test rise nicely..
Strength go up/
I had 4 bottles of this stuff.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still have a bottle of ECDY layin aroudn but havent used it cuz of test issues, and now i am on test, pretty low dose, but i dunno if it woudl work while on test?..........any reps know if i can still get benefits from ecdy while on test? only 100mgs per week

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mike... I really liked V2 Rev,felt good in gym,felt slightly stronger,healthy,an increase in mood..i cant explain exactly the feeling...Yeah i agree with u on a product not being loaded with anywhere from 2-4 or more compounds....single compound products are def most impressive..I also like the ingredients in Testobolan.

Either way Mike,i was happy with RevV2,so in turn i ordered Intimidate & ZMA off of Nutrplanet about 3 days ago.A package that actually comes with a backpack and samples of Hemoval and Maximize.Hemobal i have been very curious about.

I love Chest and Shoulder day so thats when ill be using the Hemoval and Maximize..Looking fwd to seeing all the hype surrounding Hemoval,which i will use stand aline,so i can feel its full effects..

No problem man, glad I could help. The bags are nice, I always have mine with me.. its my man purse :p with all my pill boxes, gum, ant-acids, anything I'll need without having to get my ass off the couch :D

Intimidate is IMO, our best supplement for strength, worked wonders for me, and I think you are going to fall in love with hemavol once you try it. Gets tons of great reviews.

Mike

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Cant wait to try out Hemoval!! Picture showed like 3 or 4 sample packs of Hemoval and all i recieved was 1,kind of dissapointing.I was hoping for a few more so i can try it out for a few days.A more solid shot.

I hear a lot about Intimidate and ppl getting some strength gains..Im alai waiting on some funds,so i have to put an order in and looking to give Testobolan a shot as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to try out Hemoval!! Picture showed like 3 or 4 sample packs of Hemoval and all i recieved was 1,kind of dissapointing.I was hoping for a few more so i can try it out for a few days.A more solid shot.

I hear a lot about Intimidate and ppl getting some strength gains..Im alai waiting on some funds,so i have to put an order in and looking to give Testobolan a shot as well.

I would run intimidate solo since you never ran it before, at least for the 1st 4 weeks, and then if you choose to go 8 which i would recommend, you can stack something then!

Mike

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
-iForce - Ecdy

Aight r bro I have used testabolin v2 solo and liked it. I have also used testabolin and reveristol v2 and intimidate for 4 weeks and had great results. I have also used tt-33 for about a month and did see results when taken at night. In the morning u will see the difference u look noticeably leaner. I took it staked with dexaprine and rasberry ketones. I have also ran 2 tubs of hemavol stacked with maximize intense. I hve also used protean.. Iforce makes awesome products that work. I'm no rep I just found stuff that worked for me. Hope this helps

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Also I have not used hemavol in about 3 months and can't wait to get back on it. It is going to be a staple for me from now on.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I have not used hemavol in about 3 months and can't wait to get back on it. It is going to be a staple for me from now on.
Hemavol is the one product I always have in my supp shelf!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Give em a try...you won’t be disappointed..iforce make top notch products...I’ve used hemavol, maximize V2, dexaprine, testobolan v2, reversitol V2 and intimidate. All were very impressive and allotted for noticeable effects within their designed pathways. If you’re looking to gain strength and lean up, give Intimidate and Test V2 a try. This stack did great things for my body comp and strength. Off course this is assuming your diet and training are in check.

Good luck

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hemavol is the one product I always have in my supp shelf!
Same, that and Compete are 2 I need to have in my supplement stack. oh, and Protean :D

murk01

murk01

Awards
Taking Testabolan v2 right now and loving it. Mostly noticable in strength and libido.

Compete is now a staple for me. Love it, keeps me going and excellent for recovery.

Hemoval I tried a couple of times, didn't do much for me, but it is the most reputable pre for pumps out there. Just didn't agree with me, or I didn't give it fair trial. As for I-FORCE as a Co they are one of a small hand full that I trust.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Taking Testabolan v2 right now and loving it. Mostly noticable in strength and libido.

Compete is now a staple for me. Love it, keeps me going and excellent for recovery.

Hemoval I tried a couple of times, didn't do much for me, but it is the most reputable pre for pumps out there. Just didn't agree with me, or I didn't give it fair trial. As for I-FORCE as a Co they are one of a small hand full that I trust.
If you still have some left, try taking it on a completely empty stomach with lots of water. It's not something that really works after a meal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Read :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/210068-must-try-trick.html

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I would run intimidate solo since you never ran it before, at least for the 1st 4 weeks, and then if you choose to go 8 which i would recommend, you can stack something then!

Mike
Thats a great idea.Was going to stack it with EP,but im hearing daa is best if ran for 8 weeks.

So would look like this:

-DAA Intimidate 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
-Erase Pro 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1

You advise DAA before bed? Especially when taking only 1 a day.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a great idea.Was going to stack it with EP,but im hearing daa is best if ran for 8 weeks.

So would look like this:

-DAA Intimidate 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
-Erase Pro 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1

You advise DAA before bed? Especially when taking only 1 a day.
keep in mind, Intimidate is not DAA, its NMDA ;)

but yes, we advise people to take it before bed to enjoy some of the sleep benefits :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

but yes, we advise people to take it before bed to enjoy some of the sleep benefits :D
its nmda N, methyl- d aspartic acid...label says DAA.So im a bit confused..Explain better please. Cause the label says daa,u r saying its not,lol

Im pretty green to the supplement world..besides basic knowledge of the basics.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

I need to get back on the Intimidate + Tropinol stack asap ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its nmda N, methyl- d aspartic acid...label says DAA.So im a bit confused..Explain better please. Cause the label says daa,u r saying its not,lol

Im pretty green to the supplement world..besides basic knowledge of the basics.
Intimidate = 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.....it acts on the NMDA receptors in the brain.

and for more info on DAA, heres a good quick place to start http://dasparticacid.org/

I need to get back on the Intimidate + Tropinol stack asap ;)
im sure the libidio boost from bulbine is great for an old guy like you ;) :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't believe no one mentioned i-force fadogia...that and rev2 kickass!!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Intimidate = 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.....it acts on the NMDA receptors in the brain.

and for more info on DAA, heres a good quick place to start http://dasparticacid.org/

im sure the libidio boost from bulbine is great for an old guy like you ;) :p
This shorter old guy can hit a stock softball farther than you can with any of your shaved sticks :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
CriticalBench is the popular one out of the bunch ;)
guess so. not a slight against you guys i want to try his hemoval trick for my comp net month just had a few ?s

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
guess so. not a slight against you guys i want to try his hemoval trick for my comp net month just had a few ?s
Ask in here, Mike will be more than happy to help!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ask in here, Mike will be more than happy to help!
haha ok

questions would be...
if pre judging is at 12 and main show 6 i would do hemoval trick starting around 11 but what would I eat/drink the morning before the pre judging? Can i use this trick again for main show? and if possible what should I eat/drink in the time in between?
also
day before i was planning on starting to carb load will this effect the trick at all or should i plan on changing around carb/water intake the day before?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ok

questions would be...
if pre judging is at 12 and main show 6 i would do hemoval trick starting around 11 but what would I eat/drink the morning before the pre judging? Can i use this trick again for main show? and if possible what should I eat/drink in the time in between?
also
day before i was planning on starting to carb load will this effect the trick at all or should i plan on changing around carb/water intake the day before?
Your questions are very very broad man, and really hard to work with, although I do want to help you. Everyone is different, the way one person carb loads v.s another is completely different. The way I am carb loading for my show nov 3 is completely different from the arnold last year.

The hemavol trick should not affect the way you carb load, although I do suggest keeping your salt into low up to the point of doing the trick, and sticking with dry carb sources like potato's cut into french fries, baked. Nothing with water like pasta, rice etc. Keep yourself dry as the GMS and salt will swell your muscles. if you are already wet, you may spill over.

You can do it before pre-judging and night show, I do. What to eat between that time is very specific and selective and again, has nothing to do with the trick, but I would follow the same approach with dry carbs to stay full.

Mike