RK-500 xtreme/ TTA-500 on Leangains

J

joshua3995

Awards
I just wanted some input on what you guys think about this combo and how i should dose them for a leangains Cut.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks :D

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a tried and true combo. I'd personally dose the RK-500 3x per day. One cap upon waking, one cap 30 minutes before breaking your fast, and one cap pre-bed. For TTA-500, do one cap with your 2nd RK-500 dose and one cap with your 3rd RK-500 dose.

J

joshua3995

Awards
Thanks cooper. I appreciate it. Gonna pick these up sometime this week. The price of them isn't too bad either.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a tried and true combo. I'd personally dose the RK-500 3x per day. One cap upon waking, one cap 30 minutes before breaking your fast, and one cap pre-bed. For TTA-500, do one cap with your 2nd RK-500 dose and one cap with your 3rd RK-500 dose.
Shreddin time. This protocol looks nice just make sure your pounding water.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Does TTA-500 say to be taken with food only to avoid stomach issues or is that optimal use? I had also read to take Raspberry Ketones 30 minutes before meals, but it seems that doesn't really matter either?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Does TTA-500 say to be taken with food only to avoid stomach issues or is that optimal use? I had also read to take Raspberry Ketones 30 minutes before meals, but it seems that doesn't really matter either?
TTA is best before meals due to the improved insulin sensitivity that it confers. I'd use RKs in 2 scenarios:

-Elevated circulating norepinephrine (aka with a stimulant like 1,3DMAA, EC stack, etc)
-Pre/post high-fat meal

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
TTA is best before meals due to the improved insulin sensitivity that it confers. I'd use RKs in 2 scenarios:

-Elevated circulating norepinephrine (aka with a stimulant like 1,3DMAA, EC stack, etc)
-Pre/post high-fat meal
Awesome, thanks Coop.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just started these also....I take one of each pre-WO on WO days....and one of each before or after the next large meal after the WO....and then the 3rd RK later into the night. Non-WO days I take one of each before the first meal, one of each before the next biggest meal, then the 3rd RK again at night. I have no idea WTF I am doing with this dosing scheme....but I just mixed and matched from what I've seen people mention on here :D

J

joshua3995

Awards

-Pre/post high-fat meal
So RK would work well with caffeine? Im a very fond user of Caffeine pills pre workout. usually dose 400 mg of caffeine prewo. would this be fine to do with RKs?

I just started these also....I take one of each pre-WO on WO days....and one of each before or after the next large meal after the WO....and then the 3rd RK later into the night. Non-WO days I take one of each before the first meal, one of each before the next biggest meal, then the 3rd RK again at night. I have no idea WTF I am doing with this dosing scheme....but I just mixed and matched from what I've seen people mention on here :D
Glad to see that im not the only one. good luck.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
that is why I added them in....the TTA and RK, why not? at those dosages one bottle lasts a good while and they are relatively cheap....
I'll probably be running some in a few months again. TTA is excellent and it's cheap to add in some RK.