What Test Booster to use other than DAA

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a Sustain Alpha Gel and AD-3. What test booster can I use other than DAA??? Was thinking APE?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. 3,4 Div may be the only thing to use with these products.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium XL or Division 1(3,4 Divanil)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although anabeta isnt a "test booster", it does boost test to an extent.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My balls got so big on anabeta.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And division 1 makes my sex drive pound. Literally. Lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ima be on that division1 in a lil over a week ;-) my wife is gonna loooove Athletix!!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna look into the testabolan v2 as well.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Why would you need 360mg of Milk Thistle though in a test booster? None of the ingredients will put undo strain on your liver. I'm assuming your just gonna use it as a test booster and not for PCT or anything right?

Plus the 75mg of Androst-3,5,dien-1-17dione can be kinda harsh for some people. That's the same ingredient in Erase and Erase Pro (same amount).

Nutra has Endo at an insane piece: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/endosurge-180-capsules.html

If you want an awesome stack they also have this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/erase-endosurge-stack-combo-pack.html

The second option Is $15.00 more but if your wanting an AI it allows YOU to control the total amount of the AI. Personally I'm good with 25mg of Erase. Dries me out real nice. 50mg ans my joints start to feel it a little.

Another good stack and a soon to be favorite of many is EndoSurge and FormaSurge! Not sure how much your wanting to spend. But in FormaSurge you also get Resveratrol which is a natural SERM. One of the guys on here is logging this stack now. He's on a temp ban at the moment but check it out, he's making goof progress.

Here's the link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207732

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Why would you need 360mg of Milk Thistle though in a test booster? None of the ingredients will put undo strain on your liver. I'm assuming your just gonna use it as a test booster and not for PCT or anything right?

Plus the 75mg of Androst-3,5,dien-1-17dione can be kinda harsh for some people. That's the same ingredient in Erase and Erase Pro (same amount).

Nutra has Endo at an insane piece: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/endosurge-180-capsules.html

If you want an awesome stack they also have this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/erase-endosurge-stack-combo-pack.html

The second option Is $15.00 more but if your wanting an AI it allows YOU to control the total amount of the AI. Personally I'm good with 25mg of Erase. Dries me out real nice. 50mg ans my joints start to feel it a little.

Another good stack and a soon to be favorite of many is EndoSurge and FormaSurge! Not sure how much your wanting to spend. But in FormaSurge you also get Resveratrol which is a natural SERM. One of the guys on here is logging this stack now. He's on a temp ban at the moment but check it out, he's making goof progress.

Here's the link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207732

Yea. Using the AD-3 for Estrogen/Cortisol purposes. AD-3 PCT has 800mg of L-Dopa. The Endosurge also has L-dopa. Not sure if that would be overkill. The Sustain Alpha Gel has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Yea. Using the AD-3 for Estrogen/Cortisol purposes. AD-3 PCT has 800mg of L-Dopa. The Endosurge also has L-dopa. Not sure if that would be overkill. The Sustain Alpha Gel has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone.
Wait, so your already using AD-3?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. Only thing is the AD-3 PCT has 800mg of L-dopa.

I am not sure I can judge of that product

Here is what I have tested on myself though

Cellucor P6 : Just throw it away.

Erase Pro : Too strong for me, works very good for some though, I may just be too sensitive. Benefit of doubt goes to the product, I am sensitive to stuff most of the time.

EndoSurge + DAA = Incredible Hulk (in bed and otherwise)

DAA + Erase + Hemavol = Epic!

I have D-Pol in pipeline took it to test on Airborne's recommendation. With its mix, it will be a good choice.

Leaving the rest to those who have tested stuff themselves.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Erase Pro : Too strong for me, works very good for some though, I may just be too sensitive. Benefit of doubt goes to the product, I am sensitive to stuff most of the time.

I have D-Pol in pipeline took it to test on Airborne's recommendation. With its mix, it will be a good choice.

Dpol is a great product :) enjoy!

GHO5T

Awards
800mg per day of divinil in iforce testabolan v2 ;)

NP had a pretty nice sale price on it as well, not sure if thats still going though...it was 27 a bottle i think

EDIT:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/testabolan-v2-120-capsules.html
yup, sale price is still up :D
I'm gonna look into the testabolan v2 as well.

Def look into Testabolan V2.... You can actually get it on a great deal here at Nutraplanet and it even comes in a nice stack with Intimidate

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established

It could be that I havent given the DAA a fair shake. I only had it with BCS Labs Alpha Pump and Lit-Up. May possibly be better in pill form.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Dpol is a great product :) enjoy!
You still gotta hook me up with Condense!!!!!

If you want to give the new sustain alpha a try, hit me with a PM.
My Bad HtS, I almost forgot top mention. Sustain is one product I need to give a shot at. Once I get done with using AI Perform and give my machinery a rest, that is the next thing I will try :)

It could be that I havent given the DAA a fair shake. I only had it with BCS Labs Alpha Pump and Lit-Up. May possibly be better in pill form.

The one that I have tried and tested well is DAA Pure sold to me by V-Shoppe lad that works out with me, not that he touts his products, but I like what I felt off it.

DAA + Erase + Focus Factor = my formula for Limitless

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established

My Bad HtS, I almost forgot top mention. Sustain is one product I need to give a shot at. Once I get done with using AI Perform and give my machinery a rest, that is the next thing I will try :)

The one that I have tried and tested well is DAA Pure sold to me by V-Shoppe lad that works out with me, not that he touts his products, but I like what I felt off it.

I havent got my Sustain Alpha Gel yet. However, I will let you all know how well I like that. Gonna be seeing if I feel some immediate affects Thur, Fri, oh and Sat Morning:smokin:

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I havent got my Sustain Alpha Gel yet. However, I will let you all know how well I like that. Gonna be seeing if I feel some immediate affects Thur, Fri, oh and Sat Morning:smokin:
Quoting this for the "Told you so" effect when yer Missus runs for the hills!

HTL will love this as well :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice....when you use Erase what dose do you use?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Nice....when you use Erase what dose do you use?
Here is my current stack

1. Oxy ECA and Alpha T2 : (1+1) empty stomach (between 5-7am)

2. Erase (1.5-2 hours later) : with breakfast + Fish Oil (between 7.30-9am)

3. DAA (with lunch): 1 + Fish Oil (between 11.30am-1pm)

4. Oxy-ECA + Alpha T2 : Approx 3pm (1+1) + Fish Oil

5. Erase + DAA + Hemavol (Pre W/O) : Between 5-6.30pm + Fish Oil ( typically consume some light carbs like a protein bar or a Kashi Cereal (light) or half a packet of oatmeal ~ 45mins before this)

6. If I am in the mood for work, or up till 1am : (as usual) then 1 Erase pre bed or i will add a Reduce XT.

That is my dosage. Fishoil is always 1200Mg single serving. I can increase it, if my joints start getting creaky.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm not for DAA much anymore - never got much out of it and it only seems to kick in at 4-5g. Even that after you still need an AI like Erase of FreeTest. So why not just skip it?

Divanil seems to be the missing link in here, great suggestion I love it. YOu could also consider something like FreeTest if your trying to keep crisp and lean. If your looking for gains, although its not a test booster, IGF-2 would pair nicely with Division 1.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a Divanil based product.
Excellent for utilizing whats being created/increased with DDA.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

Fadogia is the stuff at 1g a day!

Stack:
Fadogia
Sustain alpha
Erase

BOOM!
That sounds pretty intense. The only thing to be careful of is over suppression of Estrogen, if one experiences dry joints/stiffness on that stack, tune down the SA by one pump.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds pretty intense. The only thing to be careful of is over suppression of Estrogen, if one experiences dry joints/stiffness on that stack, tune down the SA by one pump.
I didnt even think about bottoming estrogen out.. maybe just a single cap of erase a day? Then regular doseage of SA?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do like the suggestions for Fadogia as a single ingredient to add. Omega's T-force is quality and I enjoyed it and Bioforge Promax (has same ingredient plus extras) when I have used them.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

I been trying to get a few simple samples of Muscle Marinade to try out and its not happening...while i have recieved a ton of samples from ppl @ Allmaxx,Gaspari,Ergogenix,Top Secret,Controlled Labs,AI,Universal...App Nut is sending me out some stuff as well...so ill take care of the companies that tKe care of me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I been trying to get a few simple samples of Muscle Marinade to try out and its not happening...while i have recieved a ton of samples from ppl @ Allmaxx,Gaspari,Ergogenix,Top Secret,Controlled Labs,AI,Universal...App Nut is sending me out some stuff as well...so ill take care of the companies that tKe care of me.
Stay tuned from me on marinade samples ;-)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Stay tuned from me on marinade samples ;-)
Im always on,dont see how I could miss bro...Im trying my best and wanna support you guys...have 2 products on hand while using 2,so 4 in total finishing up 1 and 1 of recycle and dpol and have 1&1 left sitting on my table....Im not asking for a tub,but only 2 or 3 samples,lol =)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im always on,dont see how I could miss bro...Im trying my best and wanna support you guys...have 2 products on hand while using 2,so 4 in total finishing up 1 and 1 of recycle and dpol and have 1&1 left sitting on my table....Im not asking for a tub,but only 2 or 3 samples,lol =)
Oh I be knowing ;-)