What Test Booster to use other than DAA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    Thumbsup!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thumbsup!!!
    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    I'll let u know when ;-) won't pet yall miss it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    I'm camping out with you like is Zuccotti Park!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh I be knowing ;-)
    Wtf bro,make it happen !!! I wanna show support but the same should b shown to customers..looking to pick up organ shield,soon and 2 bottles...so yeah,its about making customers happy :
    •   
       


  6. You should hit me up with some muscle marinade samples
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    You should hit me up with some muscle marinade samples
    Im thinkin of doin a mini promo for people who haven't tried the Marinade. It will be from my personal stash so I gotta see what I'm working with ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Im thinkin of doin a mini promo for people who haven't tried the Marinade. It will be from my personal stash so I gotta see what I'm working with ;-)
    That sounds like a great idea bro

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    That sounds like a great idea bro
    Thank u! I will let people know
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. I'm in for some muscle marinade samples
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  11. 3,4 Divanil is my go to test booster besides DAA/LCLT(Formula-X).

    Division 1 at the 4 caps dosing gives you 1600mg a day and thats at a 30 day worth. They just had a great sale going on, it may be back once it gets back instock.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I do like the suggestions for Fadogia as a single ingredient to add. Omega's T-force is quality and I enjoyed it and Bioforge Promax (has same ingredient plus extras) when I have used them.
    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval
    T force is the best pure fadogia product ive used. See what i did there? Gave it the "tyga" stamp of approval lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval
    Omega is the top of the line for Fadogia last I had seen. When Iforce was using fadogia and Biotivia Promax were being made they were all sourced from the same place (or maybe even through Omega idk) if I remember right.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    T force is the best pure fadogia product ive used. See what i did there? Gave it the "tyga" stamp of approval lol
    2 votes! even better lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    Omega is the top of the line for Fadogia last I had seen. When Iforce was using fadogia and Biotivia Promax were being made they were all sourced from the same place (or maybe even through Omega idk) if I remember right.
    I was stocking up early for next cycle...so i haven't used it yet. Was not familiar with that brand. Good to hear.

  17. Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    is awesome stuff.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    For me, it is king.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    Yes. It sure boosts libido.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Thank u! I will let people know
    Well im always doung my best to praise my like for DPol and Recycle ..hopefully MM as well

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    3,4 Divanil is my go to test booster besides DAA/LCLT(Formula-X).

    Division 1 at the 4 caps dosing gives you 1600mg a day and thats at a 30 day worth. They just had a great sale going on, it may be back once it gets back instock.
    I saw that..All sold out!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I saw that..All sold out!
    Division 1 should be back instock this week. I saw a sick price somewhere else tho......might be showing on the athletix facebook page lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For me, it is king.
    i also went with tforce, and if coop approves then i made the right choice
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Division 1 should be back instock this week. I saw a sick price somewhere else tho......might be showing on the athletix facebook page lol
    i will be using division 1 during pct in a few months
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:22 PM
  2. what natural supplement to use on a cut?
    By adil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. What and how to use these for contest diet
    By oldford911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. What Anti-E to use?
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 10:43 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Log in
Log in