What Test Booster to use other than DAA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What Test Booster to use other than DAA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7669

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    I would go with a Divanil based product.
    Excellent for utilizing whats being created/increased with DDA.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This.

    Fadogia is the stuff at 1g a day!

    Stack:
    Fadogia
    Sustain alpha
    Erase

    BOOM!
    That sounds pretty intense. The only thing to be careful of is over suppression of Estrogen, if one experiences dry joints/stiffness on that stack, tune down the SA by one pump.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,871
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2398347

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    That sounds pretty intense. The only thing to be careful of is over suppression of Estrogen, if one experiences dry joints/stiffness on that stack, tune down the SA by one pump.
    I didnt even think about bottoming estrogen out.. maybe just a single cap of erase a day? Then regular doseage of SA?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,417
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3459532

    I do like the suggestions for Fadogia as a single ingredient to add. Omega's T-force is quality and I enjoyed it and Bioforge Promax (has same ingredient plus extras) when I have used them.
  5. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    You still gotta hook me up with Condense!!!!!

    My Bad HtS, I almost forgot top mention. Sustain is one product I need to give a shot at. Once I get done with using AI Perform and give my machinery a rest, that is the next thing I will try

    The one that I have tried and tested well is DAA Pure sold to me by V-Shoppe lad that works out with me, not that he touts his products, but I like what I felt off it.

    DAA + Erase + Focus Factor = my formula for Limitless
    I been trying to get a few simple samples of Muscle Marinade to try out and its not happening...while i have recieved a ton of samples from ppl @ Allmaxx,Gaspari,Ergogenix,Top Secret,Controlled Labs,AI,Universal...App Nut is sending me out some stuff as well...so ill take care of the companies that tKe care of me.
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    I been trying to get a few simple samples of Muscle Marinade to try out and its not happening...while i have recieved a ton of samples from ppl @ Allmaxx,Gaspari,Ergogenix,Top Secret,Controlled Labs,AI,Universal...App Nut is sending me out some stuff as well...so ill take care of the companies that tKe care of me.
    Stay tuned from me on marinade samples ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stay tuned from me on marinade samples ;-)
    Im always on,dont see how I could miss bro...Im trying my best and wanna support you guys...have 2 products on hand while using 2,so 4 in total finishing up 1 and 1 of recycle and dpol and have 1&1 left sitting on my table....Im not asking for a tub,but only 2 or 3 samples,lol =)
  8. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Im always on,dont see how I could miss bro...Im trying my best and wanna support you guys...have 2 products on hand while using 2,so 4 in total finishing up 1 and 1 of recycle and dpol and have 1&1 left sitting on my table....Im not asking for a tub,but only 2 or 3 samples,lol =)
    Oh I be knowing ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I didnt even think about bottoming estrogen out.. maybe just a single cap of erase a day? Then regular doseage of SA?
    You could do that as well. I was thinking the erase was one cap, but I think that may be Elite.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    268231

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stay tuned from me on marinade samples ;-)
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    Thumbsup!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    268231

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thumbsup!!!
    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    I'll let u know when ;-) won't pet yall miss it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    I am going to occupy Purus Street till I get my samples!
    I'm camping out with you like is Zuccotti Park!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh I be knowing ;-)
    Wtf bro,make it happen !!! I wanna show support but the same should b shown to customers..looking to pick up organ shield,soon and 2 bottles...so yeah,its about making customers happy :
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    You should hit me up with some muscle marinade samples
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    You should hit me up with some muscle marinade samples
    Im thinkin of doin a mini promo for people who haven't tried the Marinade. It will be from my personal stash so I gotta see what I'm working with ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Im thinkin of doin a mini promo for people who haven't tried the Marinade. It will be from my personal stash so I gotta see what I'm working with ;-)
    That sounds like a great idea bro
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    That sounds like a great idea bro
    Thank u! I will let people know
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. New Member
    hmmoreno's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    342
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262464

    I'm in for some muscle marinade samples
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”
  21. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    3,4 Divanil is my go to test booster besides DAA/LCLT(Formula-X).

    Division 1 at the 4 caps dosing gives you 1600mg a day and thats at a 30 day worth. They just had a great sale going on, it may be back once it gets back instock.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I do like the suggestions for Fadogia as a single ingredient to add. Omega's T-force is quality and I enjoyed it and Bioforge Promax (has same ingredient plus extras) when I have used them.
    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval
  23. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,871
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2398347

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval
    T force is the best pure fadogia product ive used. See what i did there? Gave it the "tyga" stamp of approval lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  24. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,417
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3459532

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Oh good...wasn't sure how legit tforce was....np was out of iforce fadogia so i went with tforce. At least it gets the bolt seal of approval
    Omega is the top of the line for Fadogia last I had seen. When Iforce was using fadogia and Biotivia Promax were being made they were all sourced from the same place (or maybe even through Omega idk) if I remember right.
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    T force is the best pure fadogia product ive used. See what i did there? Gave it the "tyga" stamp of approval lol
    2 votes! even better lol
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    Omega is the top of the line for Fadogia last I had seen. When Iforce was using fadogia and Biotivia Promax were being made they were all sourced from the same place (or maybe even through Omega idk) if I remember right.
    I was stocking up early for next cycle...so i haven't used it yet. Was not familiar with that brand. Good to hear.
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  28. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    is awesome stuff.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,473
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5966600

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    For me, it is king.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Is fadogia really that good for libido? seem to get mixed info on it.
    Yes. It sure boosts libido.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  31. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Thank u! I will let people know
    Well im always doung my best to praise my like for DPol and Recycle ..hopefully MM as well
  32. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    3,4 Divanil is my go to test booster besides DAA/LCLT(Formula-X).

    Division 1 at the 4 caps dosing gives you 1600mg a day and thats at a 30 day worth. They just had a great sale going on, it may be back once it gets back instock.
    I saw that..All sold out!
  33. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I saw that..All sold out!
    Division 1 should be back instock this week. I saw a sick price somewhere else tho......might be showing on the athletix facebook page lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2612250

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For me, it is king.
    i also went with tforce, and if coop approves then i made the right choice
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  35. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2612250

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Division 1 should be back instock this week. I saw a sick price somewhere else tho......might be showing on the athletix facebook page lol
    i will be using division 1 during pct in a few months
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  36. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Division 1 should be back instock this week. I saw a sick price somewhere else tho......might be showing on the athletix facebook page lol
    Ty brotha!!!!
  37. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Fadogia is awesome for libido, but never saw anything in the gym, personally. Imtimidate, which is NMDA caused the best strength and muscle gains for me, but rarely do I run products solo.

    Mike
  38. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Fadogia is awesome for libido, but never saw anything in the gym, personally. Imtimidate, which is NMDA caused the best strength and muscle gains for me, but rarely do I run products solo.

    Mike
    Intimidate leaned me out more from my experience... Libido was same as Daa for me... Sleep def better on intimidate yet I feel more alpha on Daa. Both great products
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Intimidate leaned me out more from my experience... Libido was same as Daa for me... Sleep def better on intimidate yet I feel more alpha on Daa. Both great products
    DAA for me, better libido, better recover, good gains in gym.

    Intimidate, better gains in gym, better sleep.

    Nothing leans me out in pct post contest because I eat like a god damn pig 24/7!
  40. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,546
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3830366

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    DAA for me, better libido, better recover, good gains in gym.

    Intimidate, better gains in gym, better sleep.

    Nothing leans me out in pct post contest because I eat like a god damn pig 24/7!
    Word :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:22 PM
  2. what natural supplement to use on a cut?
    By adil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. What and how to use these for contest diet
    By oldford911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
  4. What Anti-E to use?
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:43 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in