Question on M1D hard rock supplements dosage

Joeyg19

Awards
I was going to take 5 pills daily for 5 weeks (have 3 bottles) and then immediately start taking The LG Formadrol at 8 pills a day for 5 weeks. The 1MD says to take no more than 3 but I am thinking 5 should be fine. I know way back when I took 1AD I would start little then take more then take less. Do I need to do this? Or I can take 5 a day straight for 5 weeks?

Wlgsciences

Awards
You can go with 5/day with no issues. Just remember to split up the dosage and not take them all at once

Joeyg19

Awards
so do 5 pills and dont stack with something else?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Joeyg19

Awards
Ok I am going to stack so I will probably stick with the recommended 3 pills. I will run this cycle for 5 weeks: 3 pills of M1d, 3 pills of Methastadrol (M-drol clone) daily or 3 capsules daily of halo plex (H-drol clone) I havent decided yet which of these 2 stack with the M1d yet, I have all 3 of them. I will probably stack the M-drol clone first with the M1d.
For PCT I have Form X and Formadrol Extreme. I will take these for 5 weeks as well.
Sound good?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I am going to stack so I will probably stick with the recommended 3 pills. I will run this cycle for 5 weeks: 3 pills of M1d, 3 pills of Methastadrol (M-drol clone) daily or 3 capsules daily of halo plex (H-drol clone) I havent decided yet which of these 2 stack with the M1d yet, I have all 3 of them. I will probably stack the M-drol clone first with the M1d.
For PCT I have Form X and Formadrol Extreme. I will take these for 5 weeks as well.
Sound good?
No, sounds horrible. Wanting to stack two methyls? People claim sd is the harshest on lipids/liver value and sides. Run M1D @90-120mg ed for six weeks youll be satisfied. No need to stack/bridge. Unless you use stano... and your PCT needs work lol

Joeyg19

Awards
I was going to do that but everyone said to stack it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to do that but everyone said to stack it.
Stack with a non methyl, ex; mlmg, stano

Whats your goal? Bulk?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, sounds horrible. Wanting to stack two methyls? People claim sd is the harshest on lipids/liver value and sides. Run M1D @90-120mg ed for six weeks youll be satisfied. No need to stack/bridge. Unless you use stano... and your PCT needs work lol
Oh crap!!!! Sorry, I just saw M1D and was thinking of LG Sciences M1D. Didnt realize we were talking m14add. Yeah, PCT is not sufficient for this, along with on cycle supp lineup is not mentioned

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can go with 5/day with no issues. Just remember to split up the dosage and not take them all at once
are you affiliated with LG Sciences?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh crap!!!! Sorry, I just saw M1D and was thinking of LG Sciences M1D. Didnt realize we were talking m14add. Yeah, PCT is not sufficient for this, along with on cycle supp lineup is not mentioned
Lol i dont know what were talking about.. OP is it hardrocks M1-D or LG sciences M1D??

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I feel like stacking Hard Rocks M1D and LMG would be gyno paranoia 24/7. But if you want to do that, you'll experience wet gains and it'll be great for a bulk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like stacking Hard Rocks M1D and LMG would be gyno paranoia 24/7. But if you want to do that, you'll experience wet gains and it'll be great for a bulk.
Indeed. An awesome bulk. Caber e3d or .5mg prami every night.. 12.5mg exmestane eod. Shouldnt have any prolactin/estrogen issues.

Joeyg19

Awards
It is rock hard M1d. I am hearing a lot of mixed reviews on what to do? I am curious why my pct is not enough if I keep the dosages low. I have to keep everything legal. i can only get legal pct's. I will be taking both formidrol and form X. So it sounds like I should not stack the M1d with the h-drol or m-drol clone.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is rock hard M1d. I am hearing a lot of mixed reviews on what to do? I am curious why my pct is not enough if I keep the dosages low. I have to keep everything legal. i can only get legal pct's. I will be taking both formidrol and form X. So it sounds like I should not stack the M1d with the h-drol or m-drol clone.
Yep no stacky.

M1-D =M14add doses vary between 60-150mg. Id run it 90-120mg for six weeks. Serms are completely legal (research chemicals)

Joeyg19

Awards
Ok I will not stack the M1d by popular vote. What is another pct to stack with the formX or formidrol to make sure I am good to go?

Joeyg19

Awards
So formadrol and form X stacked together would not be a good pct? Keep in mind I am only doing the M1D for 5 weeks then straight to the PCT. These products were SERM's I thought. If not what are some actaul brand names I can buy OTC?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Just save money and search research chemicals nolva on google.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id personally go torem or clomid.

Torem 60/60/60/60

Or

Clomid 50/50/50/50