How much COP pre workout?

uvawahoowa

Awards
How much COP should be taken preworkout?

Reactions: mw1

domore

Awards
I have been taking 2 grams. I haven't had any GI distress with that dose either.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2g. Start low and go from there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i also use 2 g's

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
1-2 grams is ideal...

I was taking 1 gram (2 caps) of SNS CoP with my MaxIntense (also has CoP) not too long ago. As well as 2 grams (4 caps) with other pre that did not contain CoP. I did noticed a slight increase in endurance and recovery.

If I could afford it, I definite would make it a staple so that I can get the 1-2g in during my workouts.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ya, no more than 2. All depends on how your stomach handles it.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2 grams is ideal...

I was taking 1 gram (2 caps) of SNS CoP with my MaxIntense (also has CoP) not too long ago. As well as 2 grams (4 caps) with other pre that did not contain CoP. I did noticed a slight increase in endurance and recovery.

If I could afford it, I definite would make it a staple so that I can get the 1-2g in during my workouts.
I notice a pretty profound effect when it comes to my endurance (lack of).

Dose 4 caps SNS COP for fasted AM workouts and don't spend the entire workout winded and fatigued.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sounds good, looks like I'll try dosing this at 1g and go up to 2g if I don't have GI issues. Thanks all!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I notice a pretty profound effect when it comes to my endurance (lack of).

Dose 4 caps SNS COP for fasted AM workouts and don't spend the entire workout winded and fatigued.

When comparing a product without CoP and adding CoP, yes I do noticed a big difference. However, when additional CoP capsules is added to a pre with already 1g or so in the blend, the difference isnt as profound.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, looks like I'll try dosing this at 1g and go up to 2g if I don't have GI issues. Thanks all!
Which brand are you using btw?
When comparing a product without CoP and adding CoP, yes I do noticed a big difference. However, when additional CoP capsules is added to a pre with already 1g or so in the blend, the difference isnt as profound.
Gotcha.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Which brand are you using btw?

Gotcha.
Haven't bought yet, either primaforce or livelong depending on if I pick a labor day order up from nutra or not

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't bought yet, either primaforce or livelong depending on if I pick a labor day order up from nutra or not
Check out SNS COP, 90ct 500mg capsules, nutraplanet has it and I've seen it for less than $15.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. my old intra before i switched to compete, NO-synthesize had cop in it, i added 2g more, noticed no difference.

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I keep seeing COP is this Creatinol o phosphate?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you brother! What are the benefits from this? Been lookin at the sns line was impressed with their products

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother! What are the benefits from this? Been lookin at the sns line was impressed with their products
Mainly increased time to fatigue, also some heart health benefits that are nice for the long run.

Glad to hear, let me know if you have any questions.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mainly increased time to fatigue, also some heart health benefits that are nice for the long run.

Glad to hear, let me know if you have any questions.
Sounds good bro thank you!