Lg sciences ph-17

Bigham28

Awards
Does anyone know about ph-17 and what the make up actually is in it can't find a whole lot abou it? And if it's okay to stack it with deca-sarm rde chrome?

Wlgsciences

Awards
PH-17 is a cutter, it has had outstanding feedback on strength and body recomp. I dont see an issue with stacking the two. I am not in front of a bottle at this minute but I will get you the compound info later this weekend

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There should be some logs popping up soon. :)

franul@

Awards
it requires PCT like any other PH cycle or??

thanx

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
new info? write up at all? Is it on the web page maybe? The info given on Nutra is paltry at best...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about stacking this with Natadrol?.... both aiding in re-comping + strength = Madness!!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recommendations for OTC PCT? and what bout the dosage of PH-17?

thanx
Dose per directions on the bottle. Assess how you feel from there.

ohaithere

Awards
I am also interested in taking this stuff. Anyone who has, I would love to hear some feedback and what you ran for PCT. thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am also interested in taking this stuff. Anyone who has, I would love to hear some feedback and what you ran for PCT. thanks
Some logs will be popping up shortly.
As I stated via PM OTC PCT: Test Powder or a D-Pol & Recycle combo. I mention those as that's what I have the easiest, quickest access too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true this product gives you muscles?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ill be running 8 weeks of PH 17/Dermacrine/Formeron and Dermatherm in the future for a crazy recomp followed by ostarine in PCT to keep the gains coming

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

NonyaBidness

Awards
How long do you need to run it for? I might stack it with UD next cycle.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
At least 6, preferably 8.
6-8 weeks with an OTC PCT? I have always preferred to go serm if 5+ weeks. I will keep an eye on the logs, maybe some bloodwork from ptc pct will pop up

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might add this to my Sd and stano cycle :-h

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6-8 weeks with an OTC PCT? I have always preferred to go serm if 5+ weeks. I will keep an eye on the logs, maybe some bloodwork from ptc pct will pop up
If its just 17, then yes a OTC PCT will be enough.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Will there be a pill form of PH-17 i to am interested but i feel like the how many times u have to dose it would be to much an inconvenience for someone who works and goes to school.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I have a bottle en route and i'm nervous about pct. I have a huge otc pct ready but people seem to push sarms. I had only grabbed a single bottle for 4 weeks but the consensus here seems to be 6-8 weeks. I'm worried that if I go more than 4 weeks at minimal dose I really will require a sarm. Any any advice?

Just for accuracy sake my planned otc pct is:
Forerunner labs Reboot
SNS Bulbine
PES Anabeta
Athletix Titanium XL and Division 1
Magnum Tonic

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify, they may suggest a serm, sarms are completely different.

As far as your pct it looks maybe overkill, you can probably get away with Reboot and Anabeta. You can use the others in the future.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I have a bottle en route and i'm nervous about pct. I have a huge otc pct ready but people seem to push sarms. I had only grabbed a single bottle for 4 weeks but the consensus here seems to be 6-8 weeks. I'm worried that if I go more than 4 weeks at minimal dose I really will require a sarm. Any any advice?

Just for accuracy sake my planned otc pct is:
Forerunner labs Reboot
SNS Bulbine
PES Anabeta
Athletix Titanium XL and Division 1
Magnum Tonic
If your just going to use 17 for 6-8 weeks, an OTC pct will be all you need. I mean you can throw in other test boosters if you want. But something like our Form-XT will be enough.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah I'm feeling ok with ther otc pct for 4 weeks cycle. But what if I were to grab 2 bottles and run minimal dose for 8 weeks instead? Am I incorrect in thinking the need for a serm would increase significantly? I know I'm being a baby here but it my first ph cycle. Tho I have ran a 4 week and a 6 week anavar cycle in the past with no issues. Any idea on how the ph-17 would compare. The anavar was low dose 40mg for 4 weeks and the second time 40/40/60/60/60/60. No sides and otc pct.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Will there be a pill form of PH-17 i to am interested but i feel like the how many times u have to dose it would be to much an inconvenience for someone who works and goes to school.
I understand your situation man, but I don't think 17 will be in a pill form, I don't know 100 percent...but I know BigMike and Rip would know for sure, they'll be in here soon.

Our M1D Andro has a tablet form. It converts to Test + it has 3,5,7(erase) in it + Metabolism complex will potentiate any PH your using not to mention its Tendon strengthening / igf-1 benefits from it. All that will equal in fairly dry gains aswell.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Yeah I'm feeling ok with ther otc pct for 4 weeks cycle. But what if I were to grab 2 bottles and run minimal dose for 8 weeks instead? Am I incorrect in thinking the need for a serm would increase significantly? I know I'm being a baby here but it my first ph cycle. Tho I have ran a 4 week and a 6 week anavar cycle in the past with no issues. Any idea on how the ph-17 would compare. The anavar was low dose 40mg for 4 weeks and the second time 40/40/60/60/60/60. No sides and otc pct.
For 8 weeks(which is recommended) a OTC pct will be all you need if its just PH17 or 17ProAndro. You planning to run anything else with it?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Nope just by itself. Keep in mind I have no access to a proper serm so if things go bad I'm screwed.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Nope just by itself. Keep in mind I have no access to a proper serm so if things go bad I'm screwed.
by itself 6-8weeks youll be absolutely fine...pct just run your testbooster, or an AI +daa would rock

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Thanks for then input guys. What would br less suppressive, minimal dose for 8 weeks or higher dose for 6?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thanks for then input guys. What would br less suppressive, minimal dose for 8 weeks or higher dose for 6?
8 doses for 6-8 weeks man, you will be fine. Even at at 8 doses for 8 weeks you probably won't get much suppression at all with just 17.

Hold on whats your goals? To retain muscle while cutting right?(you will probably gain a tiny bit while cutting with 17 which is GREAT btw)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Go with our New 17-ProAndro......dry gains rock :)
What would be better for a trying to add a little bit of muscle on a cut along with og X-factor , PH-17 or 17 pro andro and i know you want to say both but if you had to choose lol.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What would be better for a trying to add a little bit of muscle on a cut along with og X-factor , PH-17 or 17 pro andro and i know you want to say both but if you had to choose lol.
I want to say PH19...but you may notice slight bloat from it, are you competing? If not im sure a little bloat won't hurt :) 19 is a legit mass builder.

M1D Andro or 17ProAndro is what you would want if you want to stay dry as possible while still able to put on a tiny bit of mass during your cut.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah a couple lbs of muscle while cutting would be brilliant. I'm interested how my body will react. .
When I tried anavar 2 yrs ago at , 40/40/40/40 I actually gained 10 lbs. Which I know is unusual for anavar. Specially for sure a short low dose cycle. Only gear I've touched.

testomonsta

Awards
I understand your situation man, but I don't think 17 will be in a pill form, I don't know 100 percent...but I know BigMike and Rip would know for sure, they'll be in here soon.

Our M1D Andro has a tablet form. It converts to Test + it has 3,5,7(erase) in it + Metabolism complex will potentiate any PH your using not to mention its Tendon strengthening / igf-1 benefits from it. All that will equal in fairly dry gains aswell.
When are the new products coming to nutraplanet?!

Don't mean to hijack the thread............Also, what would you think of running M1D Black with 11-oxo for a lean gains / cut? Dosing 3-4 caps per day, 11-oxo at 600mg with a pct of liquid nolva and a natty (obv having all the supports ect).

Just looking for opinions

boogyman

Awards
How would PH-17 and Decasarm stack for a summer lean bulk/strength run? And would OTC PCT be good enough for an 8 week run using directed dosing for each? Thinking of this combo after a badly needed, nice long spring cut.