Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

edit

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    Day two of ph-19 at 2.5 ml 4x a day. 8 week cycle. Excited to start seeing the gains. I have a bottle of m1d black. I think i might throw it in in the last 4 weeks and minimum dosage. What you guys think?
    I'd have it in there at Label Rec dose for the entire cycle.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    How suppressive are PH 17 and 19? Could they cause shut down if run for 6 weeks with proper pct?
    I ran our MMv3 + TesTren then went into PH17, then finished off with PH17+19 for a total of 14 weeks. Tapered the dose on all of those, no suppression at all yet lol, no side effects, sex drive still good, balls still normal sized.

I'd run for atleast 10-12 weeks, maybe start with PH19+M1D Andro+1-Andro(check out our SWEET deal on nutra right now!) for 8 weeks then finish off the cycle with PH17+OG Natadrol+M1D(black or andro or OG) for 4 weeks. OTC pct's will be fine. Form-XT + DAA for a few weeks.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oh and remember,keep us updated on your progress!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Soooo I'm on day 10 of ph-17 (solo right now, still waiting for the ph19 to arrive in the mail). It doesn't seem from the logs to be a common occurence but I can definately say that my temper is through the roof. anybody else? Other than that, slightly leaner. Still plateaued on most lifts, except strangely for back & biceps, but it is early still.

Also, for the last 4 of 8 weeks, I'll be throwing in some Mechabol by Anateus Labs. I had originally opted to go the safest route with mild phs, but I have done 2 cycles of anavar in the past so I'm hoping I'm ready for this stack. Ph17/19 & Mechabol. Guess I'll definately be needing that SERM now eh?

That said, should be interesting to see how the gains are for the first 4 weeks before I throw the Mechabol in. Even still, from what I've seen it should take at least another 2 weeks before I see gains from the mechabol.

I'm a little wary that I'm overdoing it but screw it. Hoping for big things. Time to say adios to the mediocre physique. Can't wait to feel these supps kick in. If the bloody mechabol don't kill me, I'll let y'all know how it goes lol (*nervous laugh)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Soooo I'm on day 10 of ph-17 (solo right now, still waiting for the ph19 to arrive in the mail). It doesn't seem from the logs to be a common occurence but I can definately say that my temper is through the roof. anybody else? Other than that, slightly leaner. Still plateaued on most lifts, except strangely for back & biceps, but it is early still.

Also, for the last 4 of 8 weeks, I'll be throwing in some Mechabol by Anateus Labs. I had originally opted to go the safest route with mild phs, but I have done 2 cycles of anavar in the past so I'm hoping I'm ready for this stack. Ph17/19 & Mechabol. Guess I'll definately be needing that SERM now eh?

That said, should be interesting to see how the gains are for the first 4 weeks before I throw the Mechabol in. Even still, from what I've seen it should take at least another 2 weeks before I see gains from the mechabol.

I'm a little wary that I'm overdoing it but screw it. Hoping for big things. Time to say adios to the mediocre physique. Can't wait to feel these supps kick in. If the bloody mechabol don't kill me, I'll let y'all know how it goes lol (*nervous laugh)
    1)I noticed that too, my overall mood was just crap with using just PH17. Just stay hydrated and remind yourself the gift of life! hehe

2)Yeah, you have Clomid or Nolva? Im sure you know how to dose it but lets see it

3)I'd say that would be macro nutrient / training / how much stress is in your life dependent on how fast you will see noticeable effects from those PH's.

4)I like your enthusiasm! Yes always strive to improve! Sounds like your after huge improvements, dream big man...dream BIG! But as far as overdoing it, nah...your good man. Thats not even close to a "overdoing" type of hormonal cycle haha. Trust me, ive seen guys around the 170-210(no offense!! ) run 10 iu's of GH daily, 100mcg's IGF-1 lr3 daily, 750mg-1g test sustanon, 100mg tren ace EOD, 50-80mg of Dbol then bridging into another oral for a total of 20+ weeks! Now at that level of development(170-210's) all that would just be a waste in my humble logical opinion.

Your cycle looks solid.

Thanks for the update!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 as well as FRL Reboot, pes anabeta and sns bulbine. And all of the support supps. Speaking of which anyone ever used baby aspirin for bp. Got alot of hypertension in the family so I'm paranoid.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 as well as FRL Reboot, pes anabeta and sns bulbine. And all of the support supps. Speaking of which anyone ever used baby aspirin for bp. Got alot of hypertension in the family so I'm paranoid.
    Awesome PCT

No sorry I personally never used it, but on your cycle BP shouldn't be an issue even if it runs in the family.(taking on support supps on cycle + pct would be a great idea of course!) But if you were running something like a superdrol or dbol....something very very strong/harsh, then i'd be cautioned BIG time.

Hope you liked the Gift I gave ya in my PM, lots of watching/reading in that package Worth it though!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Supression is almost non existent. 8 weeks is a good run. Pct is req
    Anabeta erase d-pol and endosurge a over kill for a 8 week cycle of ph-19?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    I'd have it in there at Label Rec dose for the entire cycle.

It recommends 4 pills a day but people say its under dosed to take 8 pills a day. Would you recommend that while on ph 19?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

It recommends 4 pills a day but people say its under dosed to take 8 pills a day. Would you recommend that while on ph 19?
    You can run it at 8 pills a day. If your stacking, you can get away with a lower dose on the M1D. Not to mention save you some cash
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Anabeta erase d-pol and endosurge a over kill for a 8 week cycle of ph-19?
    For just PH19 at 8 weeks, just go with erase, dpol. Save the rest for a heavier cycle.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

You can run it at 8 pills a day. If your stacking, you can get away with a lower dose on the M1D. Not to mention save you some cash
    Yeah money tight right now especially buying 4 bottles of ph19. I think ill pick up another bottle of m1d and run it at rec dose of 4 pills a day for the 8 weeks with the ph19.

For just PH19 at 8 weeks, just go with erase, dpol. Save the rest for a heavier cycle.
    Yeah im just on ph19 at the moment. like i said ill probably add m1d black. I should still be good with erase and dpol?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need 4 bottles for 8 weeks?

Yeah money tight right now especially buying 4 bottles of ph19. I think ill pick up another bottle of m1d and run it at rec dose of 4 pills a day for the 8 weeks with the ph19.

Yeah im just on ph19 at the moment. like i said ill probably add m1d black. I should still be good with erase and dpol?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet choice!

And yep!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You need 4 bottles for 8 weeks?
    At 8 doses a day.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

At 8 doses a day.
    Oh I understand. That's still not too bad considering you dont need to waste money on cycle support supplements since these are non methylated, only PCT.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Im curious is there gonna ever be an intro sale/stack for 17 Pro Andro? Since it appears to be the new PH17 but its pretty expensive at $60 per bottle while the 1 Andro is 40 + 2 free items.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im curious is there gonna ever be an intro sale/stack for 17 Pro Andro? Since it appears to be the new PH17 but its pretty expensive at $60 per bottle while the 1 Andro is 40 + 2 free items.
    Hmmm....you want a sweet intro sale? Ill ask BigMike on what he can do bout' that!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Hmmm....you want a sweet intro sale? Ill ask BigMike on what he can do bout' that!
    Sounds good. 17 Pro Andro and Form XT bundle would be nice, maybe with some liquid L Carnitine as well.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A stack with form xt, or an intro sale on the cut andro kit would be nice.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This ^^mindset but you can add in the endosurge.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Question regarding ph 17/19. If they are both more or less dhea, then what makes one better suited for cutting and the other for mass?
    I'm no chemist and the nomenclature looks different for each compound, so how then are they both dhea and how do they exert opposite gains?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Question regarding ph 17/19. If they are both more or less dhea, then what makes one better suited for cutting and the other for mass?
    I'm no chemist and the nomenclature looks different for each compound, so how then are they both dhea and how do they exert opposite gains?
    19 is a 6-Keto-Progesterone + Octopamine.

We have PH17 marketed as being a cutting agent....and PH19(the octopamine in it will help you burn FAT!) marketed as a mass agent. I feel it should be vice versa(except 17PROANDRO makes more sense for it to be marketed as a cutting agent)....these ph's will help RETAIN muscle if not GAIN a little bit of muscle while cutting. When bulking they will have a light muscle building / recovery effect. Thats why I always say keep your expectations low on our ph's.

I'd use 19 over 17, but 17 will work just fine.

You can think of 17 like a winstrol, not going to do you drastically in building muscle, but will help retain it during cutting phases + pretty much no water retention.

17ProAndro I guess can be marketed like a Anavar mimicker...because of the two 17 forms + 3,5,7 AI will ensure you WILL achieve a drier physque by the time the cycle is over.(if you've been a good boy doing your cardio + manipulating macro nutrients aswell!) Won't do you much building muscle wise like real Anavar would, but I hope you get the picture

19 is marketed as Tren mimicker.....well the 6-keto Progesterone + Octopamine.....it IS more anabolic than the 17 + the fat burning/insulin sensitivity effects of the Octo I guess makes sense for it to be marketed as a Tren.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Thank you sir, another informative, honest answer.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

So a 19 + 17PROAndro should yield some nice recomp, dry gain effect?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I have the same thoughts as you, but I'm gonna run the 17proandro with Epiandro, in about two months. Going to use it to ease my cut into more of a recomp.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Yep! That's actually a nice combo i'd recommend. I'd normally say keep the expectations low for our PH's....but with that stack...you can expect some pretty good Gains in mass and attaining a drier/leaner physique!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

just finished first week of ph 19 at 2.5 ml 4x day. I am up 2-3 lbs which is awesome but really dont see any difference for now. Looking forward to stacking m1d black with it the last 4 weeks then extending just the m1d black at 8 caps a day for 4 extended weeks after finishing ph 19.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

just finished first week of ph 19 at 2.5 ml 4x day. I am up 2-3 lbs which is awesome but really dont see any difference for now. Looking forward to stacking m1d black with it the last 4 weeks then extending just the m1d black at 8 caps a day for 4 extended weeks after finishing ph 19.
    Good stack! And 2-3 pounds in a week is tremendous dude. Nice work, keep it up! And thanks for the update!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Would 17 pro stand alone or stacked with M1 andro be acceptable for a 48 y/o? I have been lifting since college but have never done and PH's. I'm currently 228 at 5' 10" and probably around 18% BF (my guess) I'd like to trim some fat and cut up some while maintaining muscle mass if possible. Just wasn't sure at my age if this would be advisable? Any other suggestions would be welcomed. Any sides I should be careful of?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    Would 17 pro stand alone or stacked with M1 andro be acceptable for a 48 y/o? I have been lifting since college but have never done and PH's. I'm currently 228 at 5' 10" and probably around 18% BF (my guess) I'd like to trim some fat and cut up some while maintaining muscle mass if possible. Just wasn't sure at my age if this would be advisable? Any other suggestions would be welcomed. Any sides I should be careful of?
    Have any health issues? Current? Past? You should be fine, 17pro + M1D Andro would be a good combo to maintain muscle while cutting. How will your nutrition / training plan look while using that combo?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

No health issues, Cholesterol runs consistantly high but other than that no past or present issues.

Training is typically 2 on 1 off, right now its 1)chest/shoulders, 2)Legs, off, 3)Bis/Tris, 4)Back/calves/traps. I don't typicall have light and heavy days but more heavy and if I'm fealing tired or sore I will make that a light day.

Nutrition is mostly clean, probably cheated more lately than I should but getting back on track. I'm at about 2700 - 3000 calories 40/30/30

I see the andro kit has 1 Andro, which would be better to stack with 17 pro, 1 Andro or M1? Or am I confused and they are the same?

Thanks for the help!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No health issues, Cholesterol runs consistantly high but other than that no past or present issues.

Training is typically 2 on 1 off, right now its 1)chest/shoulders, 2)Legs, off, 3)Bis/Tris, 4)Back/calves/traps. I don't typicall have light and heavy days but more heavy and if I'm fealing tired or sore I will make that a light day.

Nutrition is mostly clean, probably cheated more lately than I should but getting back on track. I'm at about 2700 - 3000 calories 40/30/30

I see the andro kit has 1 Andro, which would be better to stack with 17 pro, 1 Andro or M1? Or am I confused and they are the same?

Thanks for the help!
    How is your volume like per bodypart? How many sets?

Nutrition looks good, basic.

Stack M1D Andro witth !7pro and 1-andro, they are not the same.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just added a bottle of ph17 to my SD cycle. Had a bottle laying around and decided to use it. I'm on my third day and feeling a thermo effect all day. It feels like summer in the winter lol. I'm dosing 3ml in the morning than 3-4 hours later ill dose another 1.5ml than 3-4 hours another 3ml and last but not least 3-4 hours later another 1.5ml. That's 6 servings per day. So far so good. Only doing one bottle though.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just added a bottle of ph17 to my SD cycle. Had a bottle laying around and decided to use it. I'm on my third day and feeling a thermo effect all day. It feels like summer in the winter lol. I'm dosing 3ml in the morning than 3-4 hours later ill dose another 1.5ml than 3-4 hours another 3ml and last but not least 3-4 hours later another 1.5ml. That's 6 servings per day. So far so good. Only doing one bottle though.
    A thermo effect? From 17?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

A thermo effect? From 17?
    Yea idk if its that or it's just really hot in my house lol. But I am feeling hotter through out the day. Could just be me.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

How is your volume like per bodypart? How many sets?

Nutrition looks good, basic.

Stack M1D Andro witth !7pro and 1-andro, they are not the same.

Workouts vary but typically 4 sets of 4 exercises per body part. Legs require more volume to pyramid up to working sets.

So you suggest stacking all three? Follow the dosage on the label and 8 wks?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Workouts vary but typically 4 sets of 4 exercises per body part. Legs require more volume to pyramid up to working sets.

So you suggest stacking all three? Follow the dosage on the label and 8 wks?
    Here check this link out

http://www.hypertrophymax.com/6-factors.pdf

I just want to make sure when using our PH's your progressing and when progression stops you will know what to do.

If you stack all of those, label rec would be enough to elict a noticeable mass building effect and/or retain if not gain muscle while cutting.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yea idk if its that or it's just really hot in my house lol. But I am feeling hotter through out the day. Could just be me.
    Yes, it must be hot as hell in your house. lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science PH Cycle stacking question
    By crosstalk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:20 PM
  2. LG Sciences Trifecta stack a real PH?
    By chaostic1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 02:45 AM
  3. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM