Lg sciences ph-17

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Thanks for your help man. Much appreciated. I'll leave the ph19 as a maybe. My main concern is shutdown and lover toxicity. I know its unusual to run orals for more than 8 weeks, but then again I do have a decent pct lined up. One last thing, I also have 2 bottles of the 7 keto spay. How/when would be best to add it in?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Thanks for your help man. Much appreciated. I'll leave the ph19 as a maybe. My main concern is shutdown and lover toxicity. I know its unusual to run orals for more than 8 weeks, but then again I do have a decent pct lined up. One last thing, I also have 2 bottles of the 7 keto spay. How/when would be best to add it in?
    Add them on cycle man!

And no problem, changing lives is what LG strives for!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Logical combo. Make sure your hustlin' it with the HIIT and killin' it in the gym with lots of volume and intensity! For running both, i'd run a moderate PCT, Nolva for 4 weeks, 20,20,10,10, Form-XT, NMDA, L-Dopa(6 weeks on 6 off), ZMA, will be enough.
    Sounds good. I would use clomid because i already have a supply on hand, 50,50,25,25. I have used Decavol, but not the newer Decasarm so I was not sure if serm would be needed for the PH17 and Decasarm combo. What I have done in the past when running milder prohormones is use OTC PCT, but keep clomid on hand if needed.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

Sounds good. I would use clomid because i already have a supply on hand, 50,50,25,25. I have used Decavol, but not the newer Decasarm so I was not sure if serm would be needed for the PH17 and Decasarm combo. What I have done in the past when running milder prohormones is use OTC PCT, but keep clomid on hand if needed.
    What's in decasarm? Dont think that's a ph and I know it isn't S4, GW or ostarine
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Clomid will work just fine too.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

So bloody excited to start.!!! Even put up the extra $$$ for the fastest delivery option lol.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Allot of good info on here. I'm thinking about starting ph19 and m1d OR ph17. I'm looking to gain mass. I have erase, dpol, endosurge for pct. Also the ph19 comes with 7 Keto. Should I run that with ph19 and m1d or save it for another pct since its the same as erase.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    Allot of good info on here. I'm thinking about starting ph19 and m1d OR ph17. I'm looking to gain mass. I have erase, dpol, endosurge for pct. Also the ph19 comes with 7 Keto. Should I run that with ph19 and m1d or save it for another pct since its the same as erase.
    Run all of em! lol seriously. For mass, PH19 + MID would be your best bet from our line. You can run 7-keto on or after, it is underdosed so its going to last you maybe 2 weeks if you spray it 30 times 3-4x a day you should notice some fat loss from it.

Your pct looks good(enough) for our PH's.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

So bloody excited to start.!!! Even put up the extra $$$ for the fastest delivery option lol.
    Just remember to keep the expectations low! If you do that, you will appreciate the progress!

Keep us updated yeah? Thanks
    !
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Will do! Thanks again
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Run all of em! lol seriously. For mass, PH19 + MID would be your best bet from our line. You can run 7-keto on or after, it is underdosed so its going to last you maybe 2 weeks if you spray it 30 times 3-4x a day you should notice some fat loss from it.

Your pct looks good(enough) for our PH's.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the reply. I'm really not looking to loss any fat so I might save that for a cutting cycle. I just wanna put as much weight on as I can for now. Yeah I was thinking of running a serm but from the post I have read I don't need one.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

What would be better to stack with the ph-17...either ph-19 or methyl 1 D?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

ph-17 is more for cutting and M1D more for mass. Im not 100% sure. someone correct me if im wrong.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Nevermind. Decided to go with ph-19. Hopefully they work well together.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

What would be better to stack with the ph-17...either ph-19 or methyl 1 D?
    Hmmm....both! Or if you could only pick one, i'd go M1D Andro to ensure your gains are absolutely dry + sex drive won't decrease.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Nevermind. Decided to go with ph-19. Hopefully they work well together.
    They will, I ran them together, pretty decent size gains. 19 didn't give any water retention either.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Day two of ph-19 at 2.5 ml 4x a day. 8 week cycle. Excited to start seeing the gains. I have a bottle of m1d black. I think i might throw it in in the last 4 weeks and minimum dosage. What you guys think?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

How suppressive are PH 17 and 19? Could they cause shut down if run for 6 weeks with proper pct?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    How suppressive are PH 17 and 19? Could they cause shut down if run for 6 weeks with proper pct?
    Supression is almost non existent. 8 weeks is a good run. Pct is req
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Sounds intriguing. I'm too worried about suppression to try Halo. I bought 2 bottles but now I dont want them anymore lol.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

edit
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    Day two of ph-19 at 2.5 ml 4x a day. 8 week cycle. Excited to start seeing the gains. I have a bottle of m1d black. I think i might throw it in in the last 4 weeks and minimum dosage. What you guys think?
    I'd have it in there at Label Rec dose for the entire cycle.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I ran our MMv3 + TesTren then went into PH17, then finished off with PH17+19 for a total of 14 weeks. Tapered the dose on all of those, no suppression at all yet lol, no side effects, sex drive still good, balls still normal sized.

I'd run for atleast 10-12 weeks, maybe start with PH19+M1D Andro+1-Andro(check out our SWEET deal on nutra right now!) for 8 weeks then finish off the cycle with PH17+OG Natadrol+M1D(black or andro or OG) for 4 weeks. OTC pct's will be fine. Form-XT + DAA for a few weeks.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Oh and remember,keep us updated on your progress!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Soooo I'm on day 10 of ph-17 (solo right now, still waiting for the ph19 to arrive in the mail). It doesn't seem from the logs to be a common occurence but I can definately say that my temper is through the roof. anybody else? Other than that, slightly leaner. Still plateaued on most lifts, except strangely for back & biceps, but it is early still.

Also, for the last 4 of 8 weeks, I'll be throwing in some Mechabol by Anateus Labs. I had originally opted to go the safest route with mild phs, but I have done 2 cycles of anavar in the past so I'm hoping I'm ready for this stack. Ph17/19 & Mechabol. Guess I'll definately be needing that SERM now eh?

That said, should be interesting to see how the gains are for the first 4 weeks before I throw the Mechabol in. Even still, from what I've seen it should take at least another 2 weeks before I see gains from the mechabol.

I'm a little wary that I'm overdoing it but screw it. Hoping for big things. Time to say adios to the mediocre physique. Can't wait to feel these supps kick in. If the bloody mechabol don't kill me, I'll let y'all know how it goes lol (*nervous laugh)
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Soooo I'm on day 10 of ph-17 (solo right now, still waiting for the ph19 to arrive in the mail). It doesn't seem from the logs to be a common occurence but I can definately say that my temper is through the roof. anybody else? Other than that, slightly leaner. Still plateaued on most lifts, except strangely for back & biceps, but it is early still.

Also, for the last 4 of 8 weeks, I'll be throwing in some Mechabol by Anateus Labs. I had originally opted to go the safest route with mild phs, but I have done 2 cycles of anavar in the past so I'm hoping I'm ready for this stack. Ph17/19 & Mechabol. Guess I'll definately be needing that SERM now eh?

That said, should be interesting to see how the gains are for the first 4 weeks before I throw the Mechabol in. Even still, from what I've seen it should take at least another 2 weeks before I see gains from the mechabol.

I'm a little wary that I'm overdoing it but screw it. Hoping for big things. Time to say adios to the mediocre physique. Can't wait to feel these supps kick in. If the bloody mechabol don't kill me, I'll let y'all know how it goes lol (*nervous laugh)
    1)I noticed that too, my overall mood was just crap with using just PH17. Just stay hydrated and remind yourself the gift of life! hehe

2)Yeah, you have Clomid or Nolva? Im sure you know how to dose it but lets see it

3)I'd say that would be macro nutrient / training / how much stress is in your life dependent on how fast you will see noticeable effects from those PH's.

4)I like your enthusiasm! Yes always strive to improve! Sounds like your after huge improvements, dream big man...dream BIG! But as far as overdoing it, nah...your good man. Thats not even close to a "overdoing" type of hormonal cycle haha. Trust me, ive seen guys around the 170-210(no offense!! ) run 10 iu's of GH daily, 100mcg's IGF-1 lr3 daily, 750mg-1g test sustanon, 100mg tren ace EOD, 50-80mg of Dbol then bridging into another oral for a total of 20+ weeks! Now at that level of development(170-210's) all that would just be a waste in my humble logical opinion.

Your cycle looks solid.

Thanks for the update!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 as well as FRL Reboot, pes anabeta and sns bulbine. And all of the support supps. Speaking of which anyone ever used baby aspirin for bp. Got alot of hypertension in the family so I'm paranoid.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 as well as FRL Reboot, pes anabeta and sns bulbine. And all of the support supps. Speaking of which anyone ever used baby aspirin for bp. Got alot of hypertension in the family so I'm paranoid.
    Awesome PCT

No sorry I personally never used it, but on your cycle BP shouldn't be an issue even if it runs in the family.(taking on support supps on cycle + pct would be a great idea of course!) But if you were running something like a superdrol or dbol....something very very strong/harsh, then i'd be cautioned BIG time.

Hope you liked the Gift I gave ya in my PM, lots of watching/reading in that package Worth it though!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Anabeta erase d-pol and endosurge a over kill for a 8 week cycle of ph-19?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I'd have it in there at Label Rec dose for the entire cycle.

It recommends 4 pills a day but people say its under dosed to take 8 pills a day. Would you recommend that while on ph 19?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science PH Cycle stacking question
    By crosstalk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. LG Sciences Trifecta stack a real PH?
    By chaostic1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:45 AM
  3. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:20 PM