Lg sciences ph-17

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Nope just by itself. Keep in mind I have no access to a proper serm so if things go bad I'm screwed.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Nope just by itself. Keep in mind I have no access to a proper serm so if things go bad I'm screwed.
    by itself 6-8weeks youll be absolutely fine...pct just run your testbooster, or an AI +daa would rock
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Thanks for then input guys. What would br less suppressive, minimal dose for 8 weeks or higher dose for 6?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks for then input guys. What would br less suppressive, minimal dose for 8 weeks or higher dose for 6?
    8 doses for 6-8 weeks man, you will be fine. Even at at 8 doses for 8 weeks you probably won't get much suppression at all with just 17.

Hold on whats your goals? To retain muscle while cutting right?(you will probably gain a tiny bit while cutting with 17 which is GREAT btw)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.96%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Go with our New 17-ProAndro......dry gains rock
    What would be better for a trying to add a little bit of muscle on a cut along with og X-factor , PH-17 or 17 pro andro and i know you want to say both but if you had to choose lol.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    What would be better for a trying to add a little bit of muscle on a cut along with og X-factor , PH-17 or 17 pro andro and i know you want to say both but if you had to choose lol.
    I want to say PH19...but you may notice slight bloat from it, are you competing? If not im sure a little bloat won't hurt 19 is a legit mass builder.

M1D Andro or 17ProAndro is what you would want if you want to stay dry as possible while still able to put on a tiny bit of mass during your cut.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Yeah a couple lbs of muscle while cutting would be brilliant. I'm interested how my body will react. .
    When I tried anavar 2 yrs ago at , 40/40/40/40 I actually gained 10 lbs. Which I know is unusual for anavar. Specially for sure a short low dose cycle. Only gear I've touched.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

I understand your situation man, but I don't think 17 will be in a pill form, I don't know 100 percent...but I know BigMike and Rip would know for sure, they'll be in here soon.

Our M1D Andro has a tablet form. It converts to Test + it has 3,5,7(erase) in it + Metabolism complex will potentiate any PH your using not to mention its Tendon strengthening / igf-1 benefits from it. All that will equal in fairly dry gains aswell.
    When are the new products coming to nutraplanet?!

Don't mean to hijack the thread............Also, what would you think of running M1D Black with 11-oxo for a lean gains / cut? Dosing 3-4 caps per day, 11-oxo at 600mg with a pct of liquid nolva and a natty (obv having all the supports ect).

Just looking for opinions
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

bump for info
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

How would PH-17 and Decasarm stack for a summer lean bulk/strength run? And would OTC PCT be good enough for an 8 week run using directed dosing for each? Thinking of this combo after a badly needed, nice long spring cut.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Ok so thanks for the help guys. I have decided to run 3 bottles of ph-17 instead of just one.
    I also decided to play it safe and do a serm. A buddy pointed me to a apparently legit source for nolva that will shi to Canada.
    So my cycle will be as follows (any comments are appreciated.)

Week 1: 80mg/4 doses

Week 2: 100mg/5 doses

Week 3: 120mg/ 6 doses

Week 4: 140/7 doses

Week 5: 140/ 7 doses

Week 6: 140/ 7 doses

Week 7: 160 / 8 doses

Week 8: 160/ 8 doses

PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Reboot
    Sns Bulbine
    Pes anabeta
    Athletix Division 1 & Titanium XL.

Maybe overkill but I'm hopin to keep my gains and possiblly keep it going. Super excited.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Quote Originally Posted by testomonsta View Post
    When are the new products coming to nutraplanet?!

Don't mean to hijack the thread............Also, what would you think of running M1D Black with 11-oxo for a lean gains / cut? Dosing 3-4 caps per day, 11-oxo at 600mg with a pct of liquid nolva and a natty (obv having all the supports ect).

Just looking for opinions
    Hmmm...im assuming any day now....our warehouse situation will get fixed soon.

Looks good for what you want! Consistent gains while losing bodyfat!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Ok so thanks for the help guys. I have decided to run 3 bottles of ph-17 instead of just one.
    I also decided to play it safe and do a serm. A buddy pointed me to a apparently legit source for nolva that will shi to Canada.
    So my cycle will be as follows (any comments are appreciated.)

Week 1: 80mg/4 doses

Week 2: 100mg/5 doses

Week 3: 120mg/ 6 doses

Week 4: 140/7 doses

Week 5: 140/ 7 doses

Week 6: 140/ 7 doses

Week 7: 160 / 8 doses

Week 8: 160/ 8 doses

PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Reboot
    Sns Bulbine
    Pes anabeta
    Athletix Division 1 & Titanium XL.

Maybe overkill but I'm hopin to keep my gains and possiblly keep it going. Super excited.
    Save that PCT for a later cycle. (when you start using injectables + orals + being on for long periods of time 12+ weeks)

All you will need from running 17 even at 8 weeks is something like our Form-XT.

Im a honest rep not one trying to BS people.....I gotta say...

It looks like you have HUUUUUGE expectations running PH17, if your truly cutting, I would MAYBE expect to see a small amount of muscle by the time the cycle is over, and thats a maybe. It will do a fine job retaining muscle when going to an extreme for example...whats an "extreme"?..... HIIT 6-7x a week(20-30mins each), high volume(30-50 sets per bodypart) hypertrophy workouts 5-6 x a week and staying right at calorie maintenance or slightly below.

If your going to run that PCT i'd run other PH's / DS's / injects along with it. If you want to play it extremely safe, i'd atleast go with our M1D Andro, PH19, 17ProAndro, you will have a Test base + small dose of an AI(3,5,7) + PH / hormone enhancers + cortisol controlling ingredients in the M1D, then very anabolic, metabolism boosting, insulin sensitivity boosting effects, fat oxidation effects of the PH19(slight bloat effects have been noted from users), and a light anabolic with no bloating + small dose of an AI(3,5,7) in the 17 / 17proandro(which will give you a drier appearance).

Your PCT is good man, I don't want you to waste all that. Good thought / mindset to stay safe though!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    How would PH-17 and Decasarm stack for a summer lean bulk/strength run? And would OTC PCT be good enough for an 8 week run using directed dosing for each? Thinking of this combo after a badly needed, nice long spring cut.
    Logical combo. Make sure your hustlin' it with the HIIT and killin' it in the gym with lots of volume and intensity! For running both, i'd run a moderate PCT, Nolva for 4 weeks, 20,20,10,10, Form-XT, NMDA, L-Dopa(6 weeks on 6 off), ZMA, will be enough.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Save that PCT for a later cycle. (when you start using injectables + orals + being on for long periods of time 12+ weeks)

All you will need from running 17 even at 8 weeks is something like our Form-XT.

Im a honest rep not one trying to BS people.....I gotta say...

It looks like you have HUUUUUGE expectations running PH17, if your truly cutting, I would MAYBE expect to see a small amount of muscle by the time the cycle is over, and thats a maybe. It will do a fine job retaining muscle when going to an extreme for example...whats an "extreme"?..... HIIT 6-7x a week(20-30mins each), high volume(30-50 sets per bodypart) hypertrophy workouts 5-6 x a week and staying right at calorie maintenance or slightly below.

If your going to run that PCT i'd run other PH's / DS's / injects along with it. If you want to play it extremely safe, i'd atleast go with our M1D Andro, PH19, 17ProAndro, you will have a Test base + small dose of an AI(3,5,7) + PH / hormone enhancers + cortisol controlling ingredients in the M1D, then very anabolic, metabolism boosting, insulin sensitivity boosting effects, fat oxidation effects of the PH19(slight bloat effects have been noted from users), and a light anabolic with no bloating + small dose of an AI(3,5,7) in the 17 / 17proandro(which will give you a drier appearance).

Your PCT is good man, I don't want you to waste all that. Good thought / mindset to stay safe though!
    There is virtually no shutdown whatsoever lol I'm on it right now. Every single rep has said a serm isn't necessary with PH 17 but its your choice
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    There is virtually no shutdown whatsoever lol I'm on it right now. Every single rep has said a serm isn't necessary with PH 17 but its your choice
    Ive been on our PH's for 12 weeks now, no shutdown at all.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Would it help if I added in a bottle of ph-19 bout midway thru my cycle? Tren is also unmethylated correct? Would the 2 together put undue stress on the liver?
    On a side note, what if I were to take in more than maintenance calories?

I gain mass real easy. Bout 2 yrs back before a vacay I ran one bottle of anavar for 25 day at 40mg. Super short cycle, low dose and I actually gained 10lbs. Went from 185-195lbs in 25 days. Not sure if it makes a difference. And perhaps u are correct. I'm probably expecting too much. But still, if I can gain a few lbs of lean solid muscle and also drop a few lbs, then I'll be a happy camper.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Or would it be safe to run 4 weeks low dose ph-19 after my 8 or is 12 weeks askin for trouble?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Would it help if I added in a bottle of ph-19 bout midway thru my cycle? Tren is also unmethylated correct? Would the 2 together put undue stress on the liver?
    On a side note, what if I were to take in more than maintenance calories?

I gain mass real easy. Bout 2 yrs back before a vacay I ran one bottle of anavar for 25 day at 40mg. Super short cycle, low dose and I actually gained 10lbs. Went from 185-195lbs in 25 days. Not sure if it makes a difference. And perhaps u are correct. I'm probably expecting too much. But still, if I can gain a few lbs of lean solid muscle and also drop a few lbs, then I'll be a happy camper.
    1)Yes it will help, i'd add it from Day 1.

2)Its not Real tren, the compounds in PH19 gives the "end result" similar results to Tren, as in decreased bodyfat and added muscle mass

3)None of these are hard on the liver

4)for taking in more than maintenance calories then you will be more likely to spare muscle mass when you add on the cardio if not even put on more muscle mass, but this is just me speaking in general, i'd have to know more details

What kind of and how much cardio will you be doing? And can you list your training and nutrition plan aswell?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Or would it be safe to run 4 weeks low dose ph-19 after my 8 or is 12 weeks askin for trouble?
    Ive run our MMv3 + TesTren at the higher doses than label rec, then moved on to 17 at label rec, and now im using 19/17 at label rec for a total of 12 weeks and I have experienced no shutdown effects at all. You can run 17 then 19 for a total of 12 weeks, but monitor your progress / effects, everyone is different. Longer you go, that PCT stack you had designed would come in handy.

I appreciate you being careful!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Thanks for your help man. Much appreciated. I'll leave the ph19 as a maybe. My main concern is shutdown and lover toxicity. I know its unusual to run orals for more than 8 weeks, but then again I do have a decent pct lined up. One last thing, I also have 2 bottles of the 7 keto spay. How/when would be best to add it in?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Thanks for your help man. Much appreciated. I'll leave the ph19 as a maybe. My main concern is shutdown and lover toxicity. I know its unusual to run orals for more than 8 weeks, but then again I do have a decent pct lined up. One last thing, I also have 2 bottles of the 7 keto spay. How/when would be best to add it in?
    Add them on cycle man!

And no problem, changing lives is what LG strives for!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Logical combo. Make sure your hustlin' it with the HIIT and killin' it in the gym with lots of volume and intensity! For running both, i'd run a moderate PCT, Nolva for 4 weeks, 20,20,10,10, Form-XT, NMDA, L-Dopa(6 weeks on 6 off), ZMA, will be enough.
    Sounds good. I would use clomid because i already have a supply on hand, 50,50,25,25. I have used Decavol, but not the newer Decasarm so I was not sure if serm would be needed for the PH17 and Decasarm combo. What I have done in the past when running milder prohormones is use OTC PCT, but keep clomid on hand if needed.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Sounds good. I would use clomid because i already have a supply on hand, 50,50,25,25. I have used Decavol, but not the newer Decasarm so I was not sure if serm would be needed for the PH17 and Decasarm combo. What I have done in the past when running milder prohormones is use OTC PCT, but keep clomid on hand if needed.
    What's in decasarm? Dont think that's a ph and I know it isn't S4, GW or ostarine
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Clomid will work just fine too.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

So bloody excited to start.!!! Even put up the extra $$$ for the fastest delivery option lol.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Allot of good info on here. I'm thinking about starting ph19 and m1d OR ph17. I'm looking to gain mass. I have erase, dpol, endosurge for pct. Also the ph19 comes with 7 Keto. Should I run that with ph19 and m1d or save it for another pct since its the same as erase.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    Allot of good info on here. I'm thinking about starting ph19 and m1d OR ph17. I'm looking to gain mass. I have erase, dpol, endosurge for pct. Also the ph19 comes with 7 Keto. Should I run that with ph19 and m1d or save it for another pct since its the same as erase.
    Run all of em! lol seriously. For mass, PH19 + MID would be your best bet from our line. You can run 7-keto on or after, it is underdosed so its going to last you maybe 2 weeks if you spray it 30 times 3-4x a day you should notice some fat loss from it.

Your pct looks good(enough) for our PH's.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

So bloody excited to start.!!! Even put up the extra $$$ for the fastest delivery option lol.
    Just remember to keep the expectations low! If you do that, you will appreciate the progress!

Keep us updated yeah? Thanks
    !
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Will do! Thanks again
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Run all of em! lol seriously. For mass, PH19 + MID would be your best bet from our line. You can run 7-keto on or after, it is underdosed so its going to last you maybe 2 weeks if you spray it 30 times 3-4x a day you should notice some fat loss from it.

Your pct looks good(enough) for our PH's.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the reply. I'm really not looking to loss any fat so I might save that for a cutting cycle. I just wanna put as much weight on as I can for now. Yeah I was thinking of running a serm but from the post I have read I don't need one.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

What would be better to stack with the ph-17...either ph-19 or methyl 1 D?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

ph-17 is more for cutting and M1D more for mass. Im not 100% sure. someone correct me if im wrong.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Nevermind. Decided to go with ph-19. Hopefully they work well together.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

What would be better to stack with the ph-17...either ph-19 or methyl 1 D?
    Hmmm....both! Or if you could only pick one, i'd go M1D Andro to ensure your gains are absolutely dry + sex drive won't decrease.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

Nevermind. Decided to go with ph-19. Hopefully they work well together.
    They will, I ran them together, pretty decent size gains. 19 didn't give any water retention either.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Day two of ph-19 at 2.5 ml 4x a day. 8 week cycle. Excited to start seeing the gains. I have a bottle of m1d black. I think i might throw it in in the last 4 weeks and minimum dosage. What you guys think?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.11%

How suppressive are PH 17 and 19? Could they cause shut down if run for 6 weeks with proper pct?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    How suppressive are PH 17 and 19? Could they cause shut down if run for 6 weeks with proper pct?
    Supression is almost non existent. 8 weeks is a good run. Pct is req
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.11%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Supression is almost non existent. 8 weeks is a good run. Pct is req
    Sounds intriguing. I'm too worried about suppression to try Halo. I bought 2 bottles but now I dont want them anymore lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science PH Cycle stacking question
    By crosstalk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. LG Sciences Trifecta stack a real PH?
    By chaostic1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:45 AM
  3. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 01:20 AM