Anabeta Elite and?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anabeta Elite and?


    Ok I have Alphamine coming with my anabeta elite. I'm currently on erase pro and intimidate. I would've loved to stack all three but can't stay on them as I'm on my 5week. Idk if ima start the Alphamine with anabeta elite as I want to start my lean bulk.

    Would like some suggestions to stack anabeta elite with. Was looking on adding recompdrol with it. Anything else?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Have you run either AE or Recompadrol solo?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Have you run either AE or Recompadrol solo?
    Nope. I've ran the original anabeta. Never AE or recompdrol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  4. I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nope. I've ran the original anabeta. Never AE or recompdrol
    Try the AE solo for a bit to get a feel for its efficacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol
    60g/day or meal?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. If you haven't used either before I would just stick with those two. AE plus solid staples should provide great results on its own.

  7. I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol
    same here, ~60 grams carbs per day.....once or twice a week I'll go 100-200 carbs, and I'll use some slin sane or recompadrol for those occasions. I take only one serving of recompadrol or SS on the 60 carb days...but I think you'll like using the GDA, if you dose it according to your carb intake. and Na-Rala ED as well at 300mg. ABE + GDA + Ra-Nala + test booster/AI if you want = winning LOL and as we discussed in anabolics, the 7/11 combo (and the alphamine) is super nice as well for a cut or recomp (or just add a cort control supp like reduce XT to the alphamine, makes it cheaper/simpler) but your gonna be lean bulking so not so sure this is beneficial.

  9. oh and on my upcoming lean bulk? 6 caps recompadrol a day, 2/2/2 with moderate to higher carbs, not sure how high you will be going on the carbs on your lean bulk???

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Try the AE solo for a bit to get a feel for its efficacy.

    60g/day or meal?
    Yea I might AE alone for two weeks than add the recompdrol. I'm running the AE for 8 weeks.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    If you haven't used either before I would just stick with those two. AE plus solid staples should provide great results on its own.
    Yea I might just do the two only with staples of course.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yea I might just do the two only with staples of course.
    That's a solid choice. You'll be able to really gauge your results from the stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    oh and on my upcoming lean bulk? 6 caps recompadrol a day, 2/2/2 with moderate to higher carbs, not sure how high you will be going on the carbs on your lean bulk???
    Might stick to the AE and recompdrol. Im eager to put in the Alphamine lol but I want to start my bulk so when nov comes I can keep bulking with my SD. Idk exactly how high on carbs I want to go. But I might be between 150-250 per day. might be in the 150 ball park and when I'm on the SD might go up 100-150g.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Might stick to the AE and recompdrol. Im eager to put in the Alphamine lol but I want to start my bulk so when nov comes I can keep bulking with my SD. Idk exactly how high on carbs I want to go. But I might be between 150-250 per day. might be in the 150 ball park and when I'm on the SD might go up 100-150g.

    Yeah if thats your plan i would just stick with those. I'm sort of unsure about carb intake too, its usually all or none for me, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    That's a solid choice. You'll be able to really gauge your results from the stack
    ^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    That's a solid choice. You'll be able to really gauge your results from the stack
    Yea im going with the two for 8 weeks :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yea im going with the two for 8 weeks :-)
    Very nice, keep us updated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Yeah if thats your plan i would just stick with those. I'm sort of unsure about carb intake too, its usually all or none for me, lol.
    I gain belly fat quick if I don't do cardio so I'm always on a little to no carbs. So for me to truly bulk ima have to add recompdrol for the partitioning effect and ik AE has some as well. So I'm def looking forward to start this stack. Ima hate having that Alphamine in hand and not being able to use it. Grrrrrr lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Oh shyt SD?!?! lol...me too but pulsed...doin 4 OG AB and 6 recompadrol per day...same carbs as you.....150-250....do this and thank me later

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Oh shyt SD?!?! lol...me too but pulsed...doin 4 OG AB and 6 recompadrol per day...same carbs as you.....150-250....do this and thank me later
    Your like my twin now lol. Yea ima go for SD come Nov. ima do 20 for 4 weeks. Idk about doing it pulsed. Your running what I will in two weeks. Ima stay at that range (150-250) over 250 seems to much.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Your like my twin now lol. Yea ima go for SD come Nov. ima do 20 for 4 weeks. Idk about doing it pulsed. Your running what I will in two weeks. Ima stay at that range (150-250) over 250 seems to much.
    Yeah everything you say sounds like some shyt about me lol....150-250 for guys like us is like 400 for normal guys....the recompadrol and AB and ALA will help you greatly dealing with those excess carbs...as will the SD of course

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Yeah everything you say sounds like some shyt about me lol....150-250 for guys like us is like 400 for normal guys....the recompadrol and AB and ALA will help you greatly dealing with those excess carbs...as will the SD of course
    Smart guys think alike. Lol. Your saying add slin slane as well? How would I incorporate the two?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Smart guys think alike. Lol. Your saying add slin slane as well? How would I incorporate the two?
    Slinsane v2 has narala in it...with recompadrol i just take narala in addition. But never 2 GDA at once

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Slinsane v2 has narala in it...with recompadrol i just take narala in addition. But never 2 GDA at once
    Confused here. Don't use both with the same meal or same day? Lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. My phone battery is at critical mass....choose one GDA for the entire cycle then add narala unless its already included in the formula

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    My phone battery is at critical mass....choose one GDA for the entire cycle then add narala unless its already included in the formula
    Sucks. I'm home and battery is full hahahaha (evil laugh) lol. Got it. Thanx
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Sucks. I'm home and battery is full hahahaha (evil laugh) lol. Got it. Thanx
    I'M BACK! and at my computer this time....with UNLIMITED BATTERY POWER (so long as the power doesn't go out, then the battery will go down pretty fast )....this is what I am gonna do personally

    1-8 ABv3 6x per day
    1-8 20mg SD WO days only (4x per week)
    1-8 Formastanzol 15 pumps per day
    1-8 Recompadrol 6 per day
    1-8 Na-Rala 300-450mg per day
    1-8 OG AB 4 per day
    1-8 2g LCLT

    Nightly:
    1-8 1500mg Fadogia per day
    3-8 3 pumps sustain alpha topical per day

    yeah its gonna be epic, and it was expensive ....might even be on some TRT test as well depending on how the endo appt goes ....I "did good" on my scoring for test at 290!

  28. Damn warbird! That's a nice stack u got going there. Very rich man lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. The Na-Rala is taken once with the biggest meal?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. I was thinking on adding M1d black. Any thoughts on that? Idk I saw the sale price and it caught my eye lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  31. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn warbird! That's a nice stack u got going there. Very rich man lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The Na-Rala is taken once with the biggest meal?
    yeah I spent too much money on it, but I acquired much of it on sale or BOGO or in trade etc etc....I liked it better the previous 7 years when I was using nothing other than staple supps like protein, vitamins, fish oil and the like .....mr. cooper and the boys say Na-Rala once per day due to its long half-life, but I do once in the afternoon and once at night just because I'm anal retentive like that with dosing ....

    but yeah, I'd suggest using something to pair up with the SD...SD alone is OK, but why not stack it with something else? you should grab those AMv2's off that buffalo sabres avatar guy on anabolic section, he is wanting to sell them off and that would stack sweet with SD kicker...

  32. Word up. All this money we spend on supps and stuff is crazy. But it's our hobby and we want bodies of gods. Lol.

    Warbird what u think on adding m1d black for my Anabeta Ellte and recompdrol? What's the half life of Na-Rala?

    For my SD cycle I was going to add Ams 4ad but ever since Androenhance came out I'm really looking on adding that instead. My cycle will be;

    SD: 20/20/20/20
    4ad or AE for 4 weeks. (might continue with AE 1-10weeks)
    Stanodrol: 5-10
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  33. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Word up. All this money we spend on supps and stuff is crazy. But it's our hobby and we want bodies of gods. Lol.

    Warbird what u think on adding m1d black for my Anabeta Ellte and recompdrol? What's the half life of Na-Rala?

    For my SD cycle I was going to add Ams 4ad but ever since Androenhance came out I'm really looking on adding that instead. My cycle will be;

    SD: 20/20/20/20
    4ad or AE for 4 weeks. (might continue with AE 1-10weeks)
    Stanodrol: 5-10
    The T1/2 of NaRALA is fairly long if I remember correctly (4-6 hours), but you should remember that it is also a potent detoxifier in addition to the blood-glucose benefits.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  34. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The T1/2 of NaRALA is fairly long if I remember correctly (4-6 hours), but you should remember that it is also a potent detoxifier in addition to the blood-glucose benefits.
    mr.cooper was telling me once that dosing Na-Rala once per day was sufficient....but I don't recall how long he said the half life was? just seemed like a LONG time from early afternoon till night time...reason I split the dose.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Word up. All this money we spend on supps and stuff is crazy. But it's our hobby and we want bodies of gods. Lol.

    Warbird what u think on adding m1d black for my Anabeta Ellte and recompdrol? What's the half life of Na-Rala?

    For my SD cycle I was going to add Ams 4ad but ever since Androenhance came out I'm really looking on adding that instead. My cycle will be;

    SD: 20/20/20/20
    4ad or AE for 4 weeks. (might continue with AE 1-10weeks)
    Stanodrol: 5-10
    I like that cycle you outlined there, but with the Androenhance for 10 weeks....you looking to add m1d to that? or substitute it for something? and are you gonna keep an eye on your precious hair with that stano your using? lol

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    The T1/2 of NaRALA is fairly long if I remember correctly (4-6 hours), but you should remember that it is also a potent detoxifier in addition to the blood-glucose benefits.
    Not bad. As my heavy meals are all within a 6 hour window. NaRALA seems like an excellent addition i don't know how I'm all late on this lol Thanx Rodja
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  37. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I like that cycle you outlined there, but with the Androenhance for 10 weeks....you looking to add m1d to that? or substitute it for something? and are you gonna keep an eye on your precious hair with that stano your using? lol
    No the M1D black I was thinking on adding it to my Anabeta Elite. Yea I'm def keeping an eye on my hair with Stanadrol lol. When I ran it didn't thin my hair much. I think it was more of the Epi that did.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  38. Ok, so there are two different cycles here right? this is why there is some confusion.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Ok, so there are two different cycles here right? this is why there is some confusion.
    Yes sir lol. In two weeks im starting the Anabeta with Recompdrol and NaRALA. Was thinking on adding the M1D Black to it.

    Now the SD cycle is for Nov lol :-) lots of things happening like u hehehe
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  40. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yes sir lol. In two weeks im starting the Anabeta with Recompdrol and NaRALA. Was thinking on adding the M1D Black to it.

    Now the SD cycle is for Nov lol :-) lots of things happening like u hehehe
    OK gotcha....thought you were doing the ABE, recompadrol and ALA with the SD cycle in november, all in one. Personally? I'd add a test booster and AI instead of the PH and keep it natty. or just go with ABE/recompadrol if its your first time with both (not sure if you took OG AB or ABE before?). or do like I did and add one of the 7/11's to it (prototype sprays or ALv3)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro and Dopamine levels
    By JReinhal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:40 AM
  2. PES Alpha T2 and AnaBeta Elite for Sale
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
  3. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 10:19 AM
  5. Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in