abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I have Alphamine coming with my anabeta elite. I'm currently on erase pro and intimidate. I would've loved to stack all three but can't stay on them as I'm on my 5week. Idk if ima start the Alphamine with anabeta elite as I want to start my lean bulk.

Would like some suggestions to stack anabeta elite with. Was looking on adding recompdrol with it. Anything else?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't used either before I would just stick with those two. AE plus solid staples should provide great results on its own.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never go above 60g of carbs. So this time around my bulk I want to up the carb intake. So that's the reason for recompdrol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
same here, ~60 grams carbs per day.....once or twice a week I'll go 100-200 carbs, and I'll use some slin sane or recompadrol for those occasions. I take only one serving of recompadrol or SS on the 60 carb days...but I think you'll like using the GDA, if you dose it according to your carb intake. and Na-Rala ED as well at 300mg. ABE + GDA + Ra-Nala + test booster/AI if you want = winning LOL :D and as we discussed in anabolics, the 7/11 combo (and the alphamine) is super nice as well for a cut or recomp (or just add a cort control supp like reduce XT to the alphamine, makes it cheaper/simpler) but your gonna be lean bulking so not so sure this is beneficial.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try the AE solo for a bit to get a feel for its efficacy.

60g/day or meal?
Yea I might AE alone for two weeks than add the recompdrol. I'm running the AE for 8 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't used either before I would just stick with those two. AE plus solid staples should provide great results on its own.
Yea I might just do the two only with staples of course.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and on my upcoming lean bulk? 6 caps recompadrol a day, 2/2/2 with moderate to higher carbs, not sure how high you will be going on the carbs on your lean bulk???
Might stick to the AE and recompdrol. Im eager to put in the Alphamine lol but I want to start my bulk so when nov comes I can keep bulking with my SD. Idk exactly how high on carbs I want to go. But I might be between 150-250 per day. might be in the 150 ball park and when I'm on the SD might go up 100-150g.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might stick to the AE and recompdrol. Im eager to put in the Alphamine lol but I want to start my bulk so when nov comes I can keep bulking with my SD. Idk exactly how high on carbs I want to go. But I might be between 150-250 per day. might be in the 150 ball park and when I'm on the SD might go up 100-150g.

Yeah if thats your plan i would just stick with those. I'm sort of unsure about carb intake too, its usually all or none for me, lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if thats your plan i would just stick with those. I'm sort of unsure about carb intake too, its usually all or none for me, lol.
I gain belly fat quick if I don't do cardio so I'm always on a little to no carbs. So for me to truly bulk ima have to add recompdrol for the partitioning effect and ik AE has some as well. So I'm def looking forward to start this stack. Ima hate having that Alphamine in hand and not being able to use it. Grrrrrr lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh shyt SD?!?! lol...me too but pulsed...doin 4 OG AB and 6 recompadrol per day...same carbs as you.....150-250....do this and thank me later :D
Your like my twin now lol. Yea ima go for SD come Nov. ima do 20 for 4 weeks. Idk about doing it pulsed. Your running what I will in two weeks. Ima stay at that range (150-250) over 250 seems to much.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Your like my twin now lol. Yea ima go for SD come Nov. ima do 20 for 4 weeks. Idk about doing it pulsed. Your running what I will in two weeks. Ima stay at that range (150-250) over 250 seems to much.
Yeah everything you say sounds like some shyt about me lol....150-250 for guys like us is like 400 for normal guys....the recompadrol and AB and ALA will help you greatly dealing with those excess carbs...as will the SD of course

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah everything you say sounds like some shyt about me lol....150-250 for guys like us is like 400 for normal guys....the recompadrol and AB and ALA will help you greatly dealing with those excess carbs...as will the SD of course
Smart guys think alike. Lol. Your saying add slin slane as well? How would I incorporate the two?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slinsane v2 has narala in it...with recompadrol i just take narala in addition. But never 2 GDA at once
Confused here. Don't use both with the same meal or same day? Lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My phone battery is at critical mass....choose one GDA for the entire cycle then add narala unless its already included in the formula
Sucks. I'm home and battery is full hahahaha (evil laugh) lol. Got it. Thanx

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sucks. I'm home and battery is full hahahaha (evil laugh) lol. Got it. Thanx
I'M BACK! and at my computer this time....with UNLIMITED BATTERY POWER (so long as the power doesn't go out, then the battery will go down pretty fast :D)....this is what I am gonna do personally

1-8 ABv3 6x per day
1-8 20mg SD WO days only (4x per week)
1-8 Formastanzol 15 pumps per day
1-8 Recompadrol 6 per day
1-8 Na-Rala 300-450mg per day
1-8 OG AB 4 per day
1-8 2g LCLT

Nightly:
1-8 1500mg Fadogia per day
3-8 3 pumps sustain alpha topical per day

yeah its gonna be epic, and it was expensive :D....might even be on some TRT test as well depending on how the endo appt goes ....I "did good" on my scoring for test at 290!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn warbird! That's a nice stack u got going there. Very rich man lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Na-Rala is taken once with the biggest meal?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking on adding M1d black. Any thoughts on that? Idk I saw the sale price and it caught my eye lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Damn warbird! That's a nice stack u got going there. Very rich man lol.
The Na-Rala is taken once with the biggest meal?
yeah I spent too much money on it, but I acquired much of it on sale or BOGO or in trade etc etc....I liked it better the previous 7 years when I was using nothing other than staple supps like protein, vitamins, fish oil and the like :D.....mr. cooper and the boys say Na-Rala once per day due to its long half-life, but I do once in the afternoon and once at night just because I'm anal retentive like that with dosing :D....

but yeah, I'd suggest using something to pair up with the SD...SD alone is OK, but why not stack it with something else? you should grab those AMv2's off that buffalo sabres avatar guy on anabolic section, he is wanting to sell them off and that would stack sweet with SD kicker...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word up. All this money we spend on supps and stuff is crazy. But it's our hobby and we want bodies of gods. Lol.

Warbird what u think on adding m1d black for my Anabeta Ellte and recompdrol? What's the half life of Na-Rala?

For my SD cycle I was going to add Ams 4ad but ever since Androenhance came out I'm really looking on adding that instead. My cycle will be;

SD: 20/20/20/20
4ad or AE for 4 weeks. (might continue with AE 1-10weeks)
Stanodrol: 5-10

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word up. All this money we spend on supps and stuff is crazy. But it's our hobby and we want bodies of gods. Lol.

Warbird what u think on adding m1d black for my Anabeta Ellte and recompdrol? What's the half life of Na-Rala?

For my SD cycle I was going to add Ams 4ad but ever since Androenhance came out I'm really looking on adding that instead. My cycle will be;

The T1/2 of NaRALA is fairly long if I remember correctly (4-6 hours), but you should remember that it is also a potent detoxifier in addition to the blood-glucose benefits.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The T1/2 of NaRALA is fairly long if I remember correctly (4-6 hours), but you should remember that it is also a potent detoxifier in addition to the blood-glucose benefits.
mr.cooper was telling me once that dosing Na-Rala once per day was sufficient....but I don't recall how long he said the half life was? just seemed like a LONG time from early afternoon till night time...reason I split the dose.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I like that cycle you outlined there, but with the Androenhance for 10 weeks....you looking to add m1d to that? or substitute it for something? and are you gonna keep an eye on your precious hair with that stano your using? lol :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad. As my heavy meals are all within a 6 hour window. NaRALA seems like an excellent addition i don't know how I'm all late on this lol Thanx Rodja

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like that cycle you outlined there, but with the Androenhance for 10 weeks....you looking to add m1d to that? or substitute it for something? and are you gonna keep an eye on your precious hair with that stano your using? lol :D
No the M1D black I was thinking on adding it to my Anabeta Elite. Yea I'm def keeping an eye on my hair with Stanadrol lol. When I ran it didn't thin my hair much. I think it was more of the Epi that did.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so there are two different cycles here right? this is why there is some confusion.
Yes sir lol. In two weeks im starting the Anabeta with Recompdrol and NaRALA. Was thinking on adding the M1D Black to it.

Now the SD cycle is for Nov lol :) lots of things happening like u hehehe

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes sir lol. In two weeks im starting the Anabeta with Recompdrol and NaRALA. Was thinking on adding the M1D Black to it.

Now the SD cycle is for Nov lol :) lots of things happening like u hehehe
OK gotcha....thought you were doing the ABE, recompadrol and ALA with the SD cycle in november, all in one. Personally? I'd add a test booster and AI instead of the PH and keep it natty. or just go with ABE/recompadrol if its your first time with both (not sure if you took OG AB or ABE before?). or do like I did and add one of the 7/11's to it (prototype sprays or ALv3) :D

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
try vs/chromium picolinate combo pretty good for me

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK gotcha....thought you were doing the ABE, recompadrol and ALA with the SD cycle in november, all in one. Personally? I'd add a test booster and AI instead of the PH and keep it natty. or just go with ABE/recompadrol if its your first time with both (not sure if you took OG AB or ABE before?). or do like I did and add one of the 7/11's to it (prototype sprays or ALv3) :D
I wanted to add a test base and an AI but I'm currently on Intimidate and erase pro and will continue on both for another two weeks (8 total). So im unable to add them. Ima just stick to AE and the recompdrol. I wanted to add the M1d black bevause its so mild and will add extra mass I took the og Anabeta and I liked it. I'ma look into that spray. Looks like u really enjoyed it. U spoke of it numerous times.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Warbird which NaRALA u use?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird which NaRALA u use?
I use the bulk Na-Rala from NP (yeah real "bulk" at 25 grams lol)....but if you use 3-400mg a day, it lasts about 2-2 1/2 months. Right now? I received slinsane v2, and I ordered what was pictured as v1...so I am getting my Na-Rala from the slinsane on days I use it....and from the Bulk NP on days i don't use the SS v2. but yeah, most of the time the bulk NP version. nice avatar upgrade BTW :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use the bulk Na-Rala from NP (yeah real "bulk" at 25 grams lol)....but if you use 3-400mg a day, it lasts about 2-2 1/2 months. Right now? I received slinsane v2, and I ordered what was pictured as v1...so I am getting my Na-Rala from the slinsane on days I use it....and from the Bulk NP on days i don't use the SS v2. but yeah, most of the time the bulk NP version. nice avatar upgrade BTW :D
I was looking at NP bulk Na-Rala. Ima go with that one. Yea ima go 400-500mg per day before breakfast. I liked slinsane v1 and with the addition of NaRALA looks to be a very good product.

Lol Thanx buddy. I love superman :)