PREWORKOUT WITHOUT CREATINE

hoot72

Awards
I have tried different pre-workouts.... jack3d, assault, white flood, c4, noxplode. I am now looking for a good one without creatine. Any suggestions? I think I need to go off creatine for awhile but I workout in the morning first thing @ 5am so I really need something for the extra kick and focus. Thanks for your help!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have tried different pre-workouts.... jack3d, assault, white flood, c4, noxplode. I am now looking for a good one without creatine. Any suggestions? I think I need to go off creatine for awhile but I workout in the morning first thing @ 5am so I really need something for the extra kick and focus. Thanks for your help!
SNS Focus XT would be your best bet. Clean energy and Focus sans Creatine.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt-240-grams.html?sel=773

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine pills. They are about a penny each. Toss in some bronkaid if you need more kick

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Caffeine pills. They are about a penny each. Toss in some bronkaid if you need more kick
Gotta admit I do love EC stack too hehe, just thought the focus area was more covered by Focus-XT formula, but by all means bronkaid+caff=DAMN!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit I do love EC stack too hehe, just thought the focus area was more covered by Focus-XT formula, but by all means bronkaid+caff=DAMN!
For me, focus xt didnt do much more than just 200mg caffeine. I get epic focus from ephedrine tho and my endurance in the gym is ENDLESS!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For me, focus xt didnt do much more than just 200mg caffeine. I get epic focus from ephedrine tho and my endurance in the gym is ENDLESS!
I have been in EC too long haha im fairly tolerant to it and still love it , luckily I still get the recomposition effects from it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can check out my log for ConDense I should recieve the actual product and have some initial impressions up within the next few days.

EC stack is awesome and has always given me great results. Cheap as hell too

I have alphamine coming which is a fat burner but could be used pre workout. Im not going to run it until after ConDense but I will take a single serving and put up an initial impression for that as well once I recieve it

Hemavol is great to stack on top of any of these as well

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lecheek SpeedX3 on sale right now at NP brings it without creatine

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
The small amount of creatine that's in most pre workouts is probably not something you really need to worry about taking a break from. I would be more concerned with the stimulants.

Focus XT might be a good one, I just got it and am going to try it tonight.
Controlled labs White Flood - not my fav but people like it.

hoot72

Awards
Thanks guys! gonna look at jack3d micro, condense and focus xt. I cant stand white flood! Tastes horrible! What is EC stack?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmmm coulda swore this same thread was started last week

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
OP, from my experience....no particular order

White Flood V2 (Controlled Labs)
Rage (Animal/Universal)
FocusXT (SNS)

good luck with your decision

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol or jacked micro or condense : being stim sensitive I highly recommend the first and last being truly awesome, however jacked is getting rave reviews from my lads hence getting it in the list.

Have not tried focus xt or lecheek's pre wo either.

Lousy Marms :shakesFistAtIpad:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For options you can check out ConDense. Our new pre with no dyes, creatine or dmaa. With Nitrates for that insane pump we all love

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
For options you can check out ConDense. Our new pre with no dyes, creatine or dmaa. With Nitrates for that insane pump we all love
Im hoping someone going to the Expo today to pick up a tub/samples for me :p...sounds like a solid pwo

OP, another option would be Dexaprine (iForce).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao just had a promo about a week ago ;-) stay tuned for more comin

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im hoping someone going to the Expo today to pick up a tub/samples for me :p...sounds like a solid pwo

OP, another option would be Dexaprine (iForce).
The Dallas expo right? We will be there brother! Purus is doin it big!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol + a stim.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Lmao just had a promo about a week ago ;-) stay tuned for more comin
My luck with promos is lke my luck in getting a Briggs n Riley, kin'ell every time I get my order shipped a sodding sale starts!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My luck with promos is lke my luck in getting a Briggs n Riley, kin'ell every time I get my order shipped a sodding sale starts!
LMFAO

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Focus XT or the newly released Caffeine Free Focus XT. Both provide an excellent nootropic blend which is great for working out or simply increasing cognitive performance.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Firstly the sale started goin and then they dook aar stayx!

Coop can?

I am next in line!
Hahaha I was just kidding with them bro.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's OTC ya clowns!
I know it is , but in Texas you can only get 1 box per month. Do not insult me Cybear, it is not my fault you are not familiar with the laws of the State of Texas.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's not my fault you texans are meth addicts!
They busted a Meth Lab like 2 weeks ago by my apartment actually hahahaha I actually thought: "Thanks to this f*ckers I can't have a stockpile of Bronkaid"

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It's OTC ya clowns!
:( thank you Lord Buzz Killington!

Jokin :)
I know it is , but in Texas you can only get 1 box per month. Do not insult me Cybear, it is not my fault you are not familiar with the laws of the State of Texas.
:clocks gun:

Celo did you see that teacher who had an orgy with her 18+ students?

Where the hell were all of them when I was in school?

Kin'ell

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:( thank you Lord Buzz Killington!

Jokin :)

:clocks gun:

Celo did you see that teacher who had an orgy with her 18+ students?

Where the hell were all of them when I was in school?

Kin'ell
Hahaha there's this girl at UT called Melissa...she is blond, and tall as a Horse...she has "Spread her legs" throughout her Engineering Degree to pass her classes haha, she is not particularly good looking, but you would see the benefit of teaching @ UT nowadays with this kind of students.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha there's this girl at UT called Melissa...she is blond, and tall as a Horse...she has "Spread her legs" throughout her Engineering Degree to pass her classes haha, she is not particularly good looking, but you would see the benefit of teaching @ UT nowadays with this kind of students.
Brings new meaning to the term:"UnderGrad" Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This... but I would trade the stim for Compete by iForce. Hemavol + Compete is a great stack that is stim and creatine a free.
And if you need the stims, you can buy some caffeine pills for a few bucks, and add it to it.

Mike