I lost about 8-10 pounds a month

R

robinthomson

Awards
Loosing the 8-10 pound in a month is good enough; But if you follow more time on Exercise and weekly diet plan then you will get more nice result.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If you're losing more than that it's likely all muscle. Also I don't get the point of this.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you're losing more than that it's likely all muscle. Also I don't get the point of this.
I was about to say the same...although i dont know his body type or what he looks like 8-10 is a whole lot..Hope he is weight lifting atlwast 4-5 days a week

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I was about to say the same...although i dont know his body type or what he looks like 8-10 is a whole lot..Hope he is weight lifting atlwast 4-5 days a week
Definitely, I lost about 50 pounds over 2-3 months last year and I really only did cardio. I lost a lot of muscle, this time around I'm lifting weights and doing cardio.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
This is profound. Also, it's not too difficult to lose 8 - 10 lbs per month and not lose muscle if you have >13% bodyfat or so.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
So is this a question or what? I'm confused like the rest of you:ugh1:

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Definitely, I lost about 50 pounds over 2-3 months last year and I really only did cardio. I lost a lot of muscle, this time around I'm lifting weights and doing cardio.
Its crucial to build muscle when dieting and losing fat at such a rapid pace...reason is building muscle will prevent to much loose flabby skin,keep you tighter....plus,whyjust lose weight,might as well put on muscle in the process and CONGRATS on your huge loss..keep up the good work man