Hemp Protein powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I might be mistaken but there was a interview with UFC the natural Couture in MD and I think he said he takes it. He doesn't take whey protein he says it makes him bloated.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
Actually, hemp protein is pretty awesome stuff. Yes, it is a complete protein, but more importantly, it has the perfect ratio of omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. I replaced flax oil with hemp oil and hemp protein powder. While flax oil has omega 3, 6, and 9s, they are in an improper ratio, and continuous use of flax can produce an upset of EFAs in your body. Try it sometime...it even tastes pretty good. Oh, and NO---you won't get buzz from it!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i thought i read something about taking too much hemp and it causing sickness. is that just the oil or am i just a retard and competely wrong.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I heard once you won't be able to stop eating it after just one scoop.

Special this month: Free bag Cheetohs with every purchase.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i thought i read something about taking too much hemp and it causing sickness. is that just the oil or am i just a retard and competely wrong.
When I was younger I ate tons of weed without getting sick. Might not be the same, but it's similar. It was, in the end, the safest way to indulge myself.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
I'm sure you guys are joking, but hemp protein and hemp oil don't contain any THC. That said, I haven't heard of any studies showing stomach upset by consuming too much.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you guys are joking, but hemp protein and hemp oil don't contain any THC. That said, I haven't heard of any studies showing stomach upset by consuming too much.
No they don't but pure weed does. Bake it into a brownie and you get all the pleasant effects and none of the carcinogenic ones. Dosing is just a bit of a problem, as I found out.

tattoopierced1

never enjoyed the brownies when i smoked...loved the bong though...ahh those were the days...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
never enjoyed the brownies when i smoked...loved the bong though...ahh those were the days...
Bong and other smoking impliments are the fastest most efficient way to use it, eating is the safest.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow, 14 grams of fiber for every 11 grams of protein.......that better come with some hemp toilet paper!:run:
\To get the proper serving of hemp protein would require consuming a junk load of fiber. I could be wrong but isnt consuming to much bad for you? Think about it if you were to try and just consume just 2 30 gram shakes each day thats 84 ggrams of fiber just in those 2 shakes.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
All I say is I never exhaled.....I mean ...Uh,What was the question?
If I brought home Hemp Protein My wife would make me give up working out.:pizza:

Status
Not open for further replies.