SUSTAIN ALPHA ,ACTIVATE XTREME AND ANABETA??

MataLeao

Awards
Would these work well together? I want to to run for 6-8 weeks. Looking for a couple dry hard lean pounds of muscle with no extra water as Im in a weighted sport.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
sure it will work but better than anabeta could be pes erase as anabeta can make you hungry

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would these work well together? I want to to run for 6-8 weeks. Looking for a couple dry hard lean pounds of muscle with no extra water as Im in a weighted sport.

Hmmm wouldbe pretty darn cool to see a natural stack like this amount to pounds of lean tissue in 8 weeks....its possible. Training perfect and eating perfect, all stars aligned....

These products will directly set you up for greater workouts, greater blood flow, greater stamina, and greater strength which all could impact muscle gains...

Please opt for the NEW Sustain Alpha Gel --its a masterpiece!

-Matt

MataLeao

Awards
I have new sustain alpha gel.... My diet and training are spot on. Im not worried so much about an increase in hunger as i surround myself with clean food 24/7. Basicall just making sure I get the most out of sustain alpha and a test booster like activate xtreme or Free test or maybe even phytotest?? I looked and didnt find much to read on the combinations of these. Thanks guys.

MataLeao

Awards
Sugardaddy69 - are you saying activate xtreme..pes erase and sustain alpha would be the way to go? I thought suatain alpha and erase do the same? Maybe not?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the "lean & dry" bit made him think of Erase.

If you're running Sustain Alpha i would pass on Erase because E levels will likely be reduced too much, which will likely manifest in joint issues.

I think the stack you have sounds pretty solid.

MataLeao

Awards
Being that I train two times a day would it be best to apply the sustain alpha after my last shower before bed to ensure i dont sweat it off. My job requires constant movement and i get sweaty plus of my own training.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You train twice per day plus your job requires constant movement?. Sounds like over-training to me. Maybe cut your training down a bit.

MataLeao

Awards
I guess that depends on my workouts and diet. Im not a bodybuilder . Im an athletic trainer by trade so the constant movement was mainly demonstration of movements and some dynamic stretches.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess that depends on my workouts and diet. Im not a bodybuilder . Im an athletic trainer by trade so the constant movement was mainly demonstration of movements and some dynamic stretches.
Either way I say your looking at a change in diet, rest, and caloric intake for your gains more than supplements.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Agree with what T-Bone said above. With the aforementioned supplements you should be able to increase cals a bit and still stay lean if not get leaner. I personally think the Sustain TD Gel, AX, and Anabeta would be sick to run for 8 weeks. I think it'll work out well for you if diet, training, and rest are all set.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Also I would use Activate Xtreme over both Free-Test and PhytoTest....just my personal opinion.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Is free test more of a zma product?? I used it b4 sleep.

Anyways I would run the new anabeta elite if you can get it the formula is superior to the old one.

I do not know about sustain alpha for some reason I do not like topicals can rap myself around the idea that it will just sweat off and end up in my clothing rather than blood.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
also look into testofen product as I remember that even on fattening diets subjects did not gain fat, it is great since from my experience extreme training leads me to overeating and using fenugreek based products minimizes fat gain.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha Gel is not like erase -- totally different as sustain increases vasodilation,helps blood sugar, helps erections, helps block estrogen in breasts, helps mood/anti depression.

Sounds like you a busy dude --- be mindful of your energy expenditure.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not know about sustain alpha for some reason I do not like topicals can rap myself around the idea that it will just sweat off and end up in my clothing rather than blood.
Our new topicals line will dry in seconds no worry about the clothes or it sweating off...and I believe you are testing the Demratherm no?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Our new topicals line will dry in seconds no worry about the clothes or it sweating off...and I believe you are testing the Demratherm no?
well have not received it yet so I am still in a pre testing phase but yes I was selected. should start early september

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well have not received it yet so I am still in a pre testing phase but yes I was selected. should start early september
Great look forward to it and make sure to link us when you start bud