Jack3d Micro (the overnight best seller at NP) Q&A Thread

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolicminds BFFs...

With the instant success of Jack3d Micro, we wanted to put together a Q&A thread with some popular questions we've heard. Obviously, it is impossible for us to visit each thread, each day - so we wanted to make a thread to allow for you, the users, to ask questions, or make comments in an easy to access location.

Also - Thank You again for pushing Micro right to the top of the NutraPlanet Bestseller list! You know we we're going to hook you up for that right?!? Check THIS THREAD for giveaway info!

Popular questions:

Q: The inevitable question is: Is Jack3d Micro “better” than Jack3d?
A: A: Jack3d is an amazing product, a first ballot Hall of Famer… Jack3d Micro is also an unbelievable product, purposely formulated much differently… It’s not meant to be a strong stim and it’s free of creatine, beta-alanine (no itchy head tingles), AAKG and DMAA… In other words: it’s a completely different product.

Q: What particular ingredient is supposedly replacing DMAA?
A: There is not one solitary ingredient that is 'replacing' anything about Jack3d. The only shared ingredient between Jack3d and Jack3d Micro is caffeine.

Q: What makes Jack3d Micro different than Jack3d?
A: Although they share a similar name, they are certainly different products Same family, but different in design – Think Clydesdale vs. Stallion… In general; If you’re looking for the original University Studied pre-workout product of the year, Jack3d may be your go-to supplement. On the other hand, if you'd like a super clean energy with an intense pump and performance sent from the heavens – with zero crash Jack3d Micro may suit you best. Simply put, the precise ratio of Muscle Performance Activators and CNS stimulants in Jack3d Micro will blow your mind

Q: Is Jack3d Micro compliant to WADA and NCAA regulations?
A: It's mandatory that athletes or anyone subject to testing check with their governing body before using this product. Read the entire label, including directions, precautions & warnings. Tested athletes make up the extreme minority of the American public and have to follow strict rules on what they can and cannot use in competition. It's completely up to the user to get this and any dietary supplement cleared by their organization before using.

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be stacked with OxyELITE Pro, Jack3d or Recreate?
A: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications.

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be stacked with Yok3d?
A: Jack3d Micro already contains a potent pump complex and adding Yok3d is not recommended. If you are looking for a CNS stimulant-free pre-workout, Yok3d is an excellent choice. Yok3d can also be added to other pre-workouts that do not contain nitrates.

Q: What are the ingredients in Jack3d Micro?
A: Please see our official ingredient panel. For live-help and/or more information on the individual ingredients, please feel free to ask in our Jack3d Micro forum at www.USPlabsDirect.com/

Q: How should I use Jack3d Micro?
A: Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1-2 micro scoops (3.65-7.30 grams) with 3-4 ounces of water per scoop and consume 30-45 minutes prior to workout. The ideal individual serving for workout domination may vary between 1-2 scoops. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD. Consult with your Physician before using this product. Contents may settle after shipping. Shake container prior to each use to redistribute ingredients. Moisture and humidity can cause clumping and discoloration. Store in cool dry place. Discard after expiration date.

Q: How long should I use Jack3d Micro before I take a break?
A: 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be used while cycling off of Jack3d?
A: The purpose for taking time off from stimulant containing products like (but not exclusive to) pre-workouts such as Jack3d or Jack3d Micro or thermogenics such as OxyElite Pro™ is to keep your body from becoming less sensitive to the ingredients. During these breaks, you should not consume any caffeine or other stimulant containing products including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. These breaks will assure maximum effectiveness and efficiency of product use. During your break, you may consider a non-stimulant containing performance stack such as USPlabs Yok3d™ & Modern BCAA.

-PLEASE NOTE-

Warning: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your Physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Do NOT hesitate!!
Nutraplanet hooked you up with an AMAZING intro deal that will NOT be around for long...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!! Way to go USP and Boro!

TransBeast

TransBeast

Awards
Just ordered jack 3d micro and labs bcaa. Waiting for it in the mail, but hear all kinds of good things about it.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a little bit skeptical about it still... Everything sounds good on paper but idk...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great idea Casey!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered jack 3d micro and labs bcaa. Waiting for it in the mail, but hear all kinds of good things about it.
Great stack! Thanks for the support Beast!

onthemove

Awards
I've been thinking this will pop up in local shops but Im still not seeing it. Should I just order it online? Im dying to try it but now wondering what the tastes way would be....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking this will pop up in local shops but Im still not seeing it. Should I just order it online? Im dying to try it but now wondering what the tastes way would be....
They should be hitting major retail next week.

ThomasX

Awards
How about as far as appetite goes? Jack3d hurts it. Does this too?

jev871

jev871

Awards
I got my jack3d micro on the inner circle release, so worth it! The stuff hits fast and the pumps are amazing!

TransBeast

TransBeast

Awards
I got my jack3d micro on the inner circle release, so worth it! The stuff hits fast and the pumps are amazing!
Yeah I got mine through a special along with modern bcaa. 50 bucks plus free shipping on those two and a shaker

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't think it would hurt your appetite at all. The DMAA in Jack3d is what destroys your appetite and that is not included in this new version.
after a Jack3d Micro workout eating will not be a problem and one could argue that Micro Pre and help nutrient delivery post with the Agmatine in Micro and the vasolidation from the other compounds..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about as far as appetite goes? Jack3d hurts it. Does this too?
I've personally been using Micro for 4-5 weeks, 2-3 times per week an have not seen any major appetite suppression... I never like to eat immediately post training, and that hasn't changed since bringing Micro into the mix.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is it so important to avoid other sources of caffeine when taking this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback and for the support!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you are a big dude, the pump is something special.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Lol, thanks man. It's a great product but I can't use it on leg days... I don't like to use pump products on leg days, especially something like micro. Too much pump = I can't walk after my workout lol

onthemove

Awards
I got it today, was surprised to see in store, they said they just got it- needless to say I closed the gym tonight :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it today, was surprised to see in store, they said they just got it- needless to say I closed the gym tonight :)
Awesome. Thank you for choosing Jack3d Micro!

onthemove

Awards
I honestly can't believe how awesome this stuff is, I am regular caffeine user too (about 40 oz of black coffee a day no lightweight) and this stuff just sends me soaring all day and feel in great about it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly can't believe how awesome this stuff is, I am regular caffeine user too (about 40 oz of black coffee a day no lightweight) and this stuff just sends me soaring all day and feel in great about it
Great feedback. Thank you!