ASAP!!! Cissus VS 1-carboxyl

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So taste wise, as my girl needs it for her arthritic hand.

WHICH TASTES WORSE?

ALSO
WHICH BRAND... (SERIOUSLY) NOT usp FANATICS HERE..

uspBULK SUPPER CISSUS RX 10% KETO $20 FOR 100G
PRIMAFORCE CISSUS 20% 3-KETO $22 FOR 100G

NEED ANSWERS ASAP

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I go with SNS cissus XT and it's already capped so no horrific taste!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2g of primaforce cissus is not detected in 1 scoop of protean choco truffle for me.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well SNS is only 5% so i would likely pass on that...

Mike, i will have to give it a try, you can hide just about anything in Protean choc! stuff is TASTY!

ill have to track down some primaforce cissus unless anyone else chimes in in the next couple of hours

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm using USP Super Cissus caps. Love it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using Flexible by Fahrenheit Nutrition, my new fav joint product with a nice amount of cissus.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike, i will have to give it a try, you can hide just about anything in Protean choc! stuff is TASTY!

ill have to track down some primaforce cissus unless anyone else chimes in in the next couple of hours
You will still find great reviews on it. more is not always better. And its affordable.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

More ketosterones Actives in Cissus has anabolic effect and LESS actives like 5% has the therapeutic effect and believe me not all the cissus are created equal.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I have used all of the above and here are my thoughts:

Powders: Both worked for serious knee pain. PF tastes a bit worse, but they are both bad.
Pills: Cissus XT. This also works, has no taste and is about the same price if you look around.

Either route you decide to go, you are on the right track. Cissus has changed the quality of my life more than any other supplement.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
^^ How did i miss you becoming and APP nut? Congrats man! :)

I am digging cissus so far, can see supping with it for the long term.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
^^ How did i miss you becoming and APP nut? Congrats man! :)

I am digging cissus so far, can see supping with it for the long term.
Thanks man! I am mostly over on another forum but can't leave AM behind altogether!

Cissus is amazing. I tried stopping it and the pain started creeping back in after about 7-10 days. Now I won't go without out it. I'm using Cissus XT and Osteo-Sport right now and don't have any knee pain at all. I've had three knee surgeries (including one major one) in the last three years, so that says a lot for me!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus saved my life.. I had terrible bicep forearm tendon pains for almost a year. I tried stretching it, strengthening it, nothing worked. After many hours of consideration, I actually considered stopping bodybuilding but decided to give cissus, usp labs cissus rx at 6 caps a day a try. I did that for two months, pain was decreased 50% in a week, 90% in 4 weeks. I think switched to bulk powder 1g, it has been over a year and have been pain free since.

Mike

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why pass on 5%?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kinda my thoughts as well, 5% seems better than the higher ones for muscle pains.

Mike
Haven't noticed that effect yet, but I think the lower % is better for joint health as well.

JosNYC

Awards

WHICH TASTES WORSE?

ALSO

NEED ANSWERS ASAP
Re construct by XCL = happy joints after plyometrics jumping.

JosNYC

Awards

WHICH TASTES WORSE?

ALSO

NEED ANSWERS ASAP
Re construct by XCL.

chimeranD

Awards
More ketosterones Actives in Cissus has anabolic effect and LESS actives like 5% has the therapeutic effect and believe me not all the cissus are created equal.
I was under the impression that the anabolic effect of Cissus was really just the growth and repair of tendons, not muscle growth, yes?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but how anabolic can it really be?
i mean we arent talkign like halodrol here,

i think its pretty null as an anabolic correct??

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
5% or go home. Look at iForce's upcoming joint product and also SNS makes a 5% cissus.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i can see that 5% is a joint dose, where as the 20% is an anabolic dose.
but if i can get the anabolic effect as well as arthritis help itd be a no brainer to go 20%
just not sure of anabolism in it..... on a real life scale

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but if i can get the anabolic effect as well as arthritis help itd be a no brainer to go 20%
I wouldn't expect much...

Joint health FTW.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
kinda my thoughts as well, 5% seems better than the higher ones for muscle pains.

Mike
Agreed completely. 5% has been working wonders for my knees, shoulders, and elbows.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if the S.N.S 5% would work any better for joint health than Super Cissus RX. The only real way to tell is from someone who has used both. Maybe I'll try it, maybe I won't. Definitely don't have the extra money for it this month or next month. I mean you S.N.S guys say its better for joint health but the only real proof is from user experience.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if the S.N.S 5% would work any better for joint health than Super Cissus RX. The only real way to tell is from someone who has used both. Maybe I'll try it, maybe I won't. Definitely don't have the extra money for it this month or next month. I mean you S.N.S guys say its better for joint health but the only real proof is from user experience.
I have used both. Been using SNS exclusively the last 1.5 months. Not even close IMO. The 5% is far superior than the USP and Primaforce products out there. Within a week my shoulders, knees ad elbows felt much better.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The anabolic effects are with respect to bone regeneration and have nothing to do with muscular hypertrophy. Anyone advertising it as such clearly does not understand cissus' effect on arachidonic acid metabolism. Use cissus for joint/tendon support, anti-inflammatory properties, or appetite suppression (low doses for the latter). Anything else is, IMO, misuse.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression that the anabolic effect of Cissus was really just the growth and repair of tendons, not muscle growth, yes?
Yes.

I used @ 60% and not noticed nothing amazing but 10-5% is amazing.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cissus is not anabolic to muscles.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been taking USP Super Cissus RX for 2 years or so. If it aint broke dont fix it.

I have also tried PA's Joint Force...solid product.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ive been taking USP Super Cissus RX for 2 years or so. If it aint broke dont fix it.

I have also tried PA's Joint Force...solid product.
I agree with this. I have used a few Cissus products and even the higher % products help a ton. I think the main choice is whether you want bulk powder or caps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed completely. 5% has been working wonders for my knees, shoulders, and elbows.
I have used both. Been using SNS exclusively the last 1.5 months. Not even close IMO. The 5% is far superior than the USP and Primaforce products out there. Within a week my shoulders, knees ad elbows felt much better.

this is good to hear, Im at a point where my joints are starting to bother me, and for the first time, im looking at joint products. of course, the first one im going to try is our product.

Just ordered a bottle, I hope it helps.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
this is good to hear, Im at a point where my joints are starting to bother me, and for the first time, im looking at joint products. of course, the first one im going to try is our product.

Just ordered a bottle, I hope it helps.
Be warned that once you start taking Cissus, you will never want to stop. Might as well just make Cissus XT a permanent addition to your monthly rep order now....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i would def have it in my rep order if i could, that or stock up at the birthdays / holidays like i do with my other staples :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
i would def have it in my rep order if i could, that or stock up at the birthdays / holidays like i do with my other staples :)
That's because you are a wise man. It's one thing to take a break from caffeine and feel a little less energetic or to take a break from pwo's and have less pumps or endurance. Once you take Cissus and have that relief from joint pain you can't just go back to being in pain as easily. It's a quality of life supp more than anything else I have taken.

Maybe a loved one will enroll you in the Cissus of the month club for Christmas this year!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
That's because you are a wise man. It's one thing to take a break from caffeine and feel a little less energetic or to take a break from pwo's and have less pumps or endurance. Once you take Cissus and have that relief from joint pain you can't just go back to being in pain as easily. It's a quality of life supp more than anything else I have taken.

Maybe a loved one will enroll you in the Cissus of the month club for Christmas this year!
haha true to that :) Cissus in one form or another (SNS, Farenheit) will be on my must haves right up there with Fish oil and Multi's.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha true to that :) Cissus in one form or another (SNS, Farenheit) will be on my must haves right up there with Fish oil and Multi's.
It really is a great addition to any bbing regimen

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Be warned that once you start taking Cissus, you will never want to stop. Might as well just make Cissus XT a permanent addition to your monthly rep order now....
^^^I recently had a lapse of about 1.5wks (on purpose to see how much it helped) of Cissus. Big mistake, back and knee pain came back something fierce. I was taking Super Cissus for two months and am now taking Nutraplanet Bulk. The bulk tastes like butt, no lie, but I thought I would try it to save money. After this tub I am back to caps. I know it is working but the taste is too much for me to put up with anymore.

not sure what I will take though...Flexible and Cissus XT both look very good. I will most likely try one of those since I already know Super Cissus works for me but price is a big thing of which Super Cissus is the more expensive of those options.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Cant imagine either would work any less than Super Cissus

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
^^^I recently had a lapse of about 1.5wks (on purpose to see how much it helped) of Cissus. Big mistake, back and knee pain came back something fierce. I was taking Super Cissus for two months and am now taking Nutraplanet Bulk. The bulk tastes like butt, no lie, but I thought I would try it to save money. After this tub I am back to caps. I know it is working but the taste is too much for me to put up with anymore.

not sure what I will take though...Flexible and Cissus XT both look very good. I will most likely try one of those since I already know Super Cissus works for me but price is a big thing of which Super Cissus is the more expensive of those options.
That is the bad thing with Cissus. It stops working within days of when you stop taking it. I made the mistake of running out before and it won't happen again. Bulk Cissus does taste pretty darn awful, but for me it was worth it. I have since tried caps and they are much easier. I am using Osteobolin-C right now and that has me fixed up nicely. Any of the choice you mentioned will work though. Just make sure you have an extra bottle on hand at all times!